~Happy Birthday Deepz~ - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey asha its been only 2 days since we met? seems like it's been many years I have known u. don't worry its not only u, me too was busy just few days back returned from India and become busy with harshu school, studies
And Yaa u don't need to be jealous of me u r also a wonderful mother I know, DD birthday time that was crazy Lolz, really missed chatting with you guys u guys means a lot to me
Missed our chatting
Originally posted by Invisible_Wings

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day DeepsπŸ€— I wish you always stay happy and healthy. We are privileged to have you in our lives. You are nicest n most sensible person. I always advice us rightly n most of time cheer us when we lost are tempture. Thank You for Everything Dear πŸ€—

Thank you :D
Your old ID pls 😳

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day DeepsπŸ€— I wish you always stay happy and healthy. We are privileged to have you in our lives. You are nicest n most sensible person. You always advice us rightly n most of time cheer us when we lost are temper. Thank You for Everything Dear πŸ€—

P.S - Sorry for my blunders in spelling n sentences. I am typing through cell n mobile net sucks

Lolz don't worry I m also typing frm mobile that's make us both equl πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -chrys-

Speech full and full credit goes to my Baby...πŸ˜›

This beautiful thread credit goes to Asha n Trish, they have done fab job. 
Once again thanks guys Minnie and trish touched
Originally posted by harshdb

Thank you :D
Your old ID pls 😳

Deeps You forget meπŸ˜’

I am Arti 

This beautiful thread credit goes to Asha n Trish, they have done fab job.

Is it u arti? Sorry I couldn't recognize the name I wasn't around after u changed your ID 😳

Deeps You forget meπŸ˜’

I am Arti

Lolz sorry girl holding ears
Wow man asha and trish u both become masters in making siggies they are superb great