Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Very Happy for Mohini... Congrats...โญ๏ธ
Hope Ruku will treat Yash good after hearing the news...๐Ÿ˜•
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Im pretty sure seeing Nandu prego and Yash having a sibling will make Duggu ask Akshara for another baby. Then Akshara will be sad about her abortion and then the fam bam will send Akshi to Naitik. So they can ahem...ahem...ahemm...

lol what a suggestion ๐Ÿคฃ
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanvar

Very Happy for Mohini... Congrats...โญ๏ธ

Hope Ruku will treat Yash good after hearing the news...๐Ÿ˜•

yeah i was thinking tooo wasnt she against adopting and wanted duggu or mohit to get a new pruducer of baby, and then she is all over mera yash and once her own blood will arive will she still treat yash like her grandson or he is outsider???
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
definately rukmini will love her own grandchild over yash because she is selfish and always be like that.
Kahivansh thumbnail
i want to see naitik,akshara n duggu shifting to surat๐Ÿ˜ƒi think after 2-3 days naitik n akshara will come back from surat as they wil miss their only baby.๐Ÿ˜Š
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kahivansh

i want to see naitik,akshara n duggu shifting to surat๐Ÿ˜ƒi think after 2-3 days naitik n akshara will come back from surat as they wil miss their only baby.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah how will Naksh live without Duggu for so long?
Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When they came back from the trip I wondered if that was the case as everyone was asking her if she is well or not
Now it is confirmed ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Chin2_n - 9 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she couldnt conceive
for which rukmini was so angry and had a huge problem when mohit and nadini were to adopt a child
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrates nandani ya its a good track n ya how know rukmani treats nandu n yash poor yash 
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

she couldnt conceive

for which rukmini was so angry and had a huge problem when mohit and nadini were to adopt a child

she made singhanias feel so bad about nandu not been able to conceive that BM almost have breakdn they have mohot's sisters wedding at SM and BM and G3 have falling out as some mami wanted BM to offer duggu to nandu for adoption and now she adores yash but what she will do if nandu's baby is a boy
will she still adore her yash