Rahat coming back? Faiz better?

Posted: 9 years ago
Read Rahat cominh back? Really? Does this mean Rahat Haya will reunite soon & we will get rid of them? 😆

Btw i don know if anyone else think so or not... Faiz i mean the actor playing Faiz is actually good.. He has improved a lot unlike Deepak who is still same -_- I find Faiz bearable though i do not like him... But sadly No improvement from SC.. Her expressions got lost post marriage which is making the track more pathetic..

Still i don like Faiz.. but the actor is better among the three...
Show s not ending na ? ðŸ˜³ 
Sahil and Seher ðŸ˜”
^ of course it should not... #BePositive
Why he is coming back? Army terminated him?
I hope he comes back I liked Hayaa and rahat they were a sweet difference from sahil. I'm watching for sahil but all that fai and hayaa and that lady drama is stupid 
Between those two I feel FAiz is better...the actor as u said has improved ...rahat is more handsome..but he can neither laugh or cry..which makes me cry
Originally posted by music1

Between those two I feel FAiz is better...the actor as u said has improved ...rahat is more handsome..but he can neither laugh or cry..which makes me cry

absolutely right ...he cant even cry properly ..i find his crying a bit funny ,it seems like he is laughing 

both faiz and haya hate each other like sanam and ahil .😳...so i hope their will be no raha in future ...very difficult to digest ðŸ˜¡

tanveer want to break sahil marriage...but sahil will unite and dont break their nikaah

faiz and haya are hating each other still feels for each other 😳but cant telll...and phoophi want to break their marriage ...i want ki paasa ulta padh jaye phoophi par😆 and faiz throws him out of his house😆 

hate rahat for spoiling three lives😡

he can stand for haya like asad but he is a coward ..he ran away ...and haya have to adjust with faiz only because of him 

yesterday  ha  called  ra     so  its  very likely  that  ra  is coming  back     they  r boring  
gul  take time  to make them settle  and  remove that phoophi😡

in the beginning  raha   were  ok   ðŸ˜†
Sad to see RaHa scene yesterday..