Beintehaa

~Ishq Ki Hai Yeh Ajeeb Si Dastan~ (TZRT)

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

I really wanted to write a full fledged review but just didnt get the chance of doing so. But wanted to share my thoughts hence keeping it brief.

What a week man, we began sulking from the moment Monday ended for we had no hope that ZaYa would see each other this week and would have to put with Rehan; however we got lucky and the rest of the week was ZaYa-licious completely, regardless of the fact that Harshad was away the man shot like crazy, as a viewer we can tell for it was all him in Thursdays and Fridays episode, no wonder the production house was trying to convince him not to go, LOL.

ZaYas confrontation, their longing, their pain for each other is there but their past and their bad-wishers will always come in the way. For them to be able to get through it all, they will need to be strong and hopeful, for them to dodge every rock they will have to look on the other side where they will only seek happiness.

Zain and Aaliyah didn't let go of each other even when getting up from the fall, the touch they longed for a year was finally back, how could they just let go, the way Zain constantly kept on caressing her face to make himself believe that he wasn't hallucinating again. Aaliyah was just as happy from the inside to see him, she once again felt protected and safe in the only SOLE arms she would ever feel as such.

Covering her up with the dupatta, protecting her from all the evil, making sure shes safe before letting go. I loved how he didn't call her or stop her so he could justify himself but rather the least he could do atm was protect her from all the evil and he did. TBH for me nothing stood out more than that scene, not their falling, not the pose in which they fell in, not how close they were, not what Zain or Aaliyah said to each other but how Zain picked up the dupatta, covered her and how Aaliyah hugged that dupatta so tight to herself as her whole life depended on it.

Aaliyah hasn't moved on a bit, shes still living in the minute of that night in the hotel where everything of hers came crashing down and somewhere still inside of her she refuses to believe that something as cruel happened, her fairy tale life was no more. Exactly why she doesn't want Zain to come back, she does not want that boiling pain inside of her to come out that shes kept so deeply hidden inside of her that no one can see it.

Zains hope reaching the sky upon finally seeing her, his promise finally fulfilled to his father although not completely, he still is yet to bring her back in his life, him making the promise of protecting her from every little thing, every damn thing, nothing now is going to affect her without affecting him, Him promising everyone that this time he wont fall, nothing will break him and even if he does he will make sure to rise stronger and braver than ever.

I mean we didn't get a whole punching in the face scene with Fahad but Zain clearly the fact that time no one can break, no one, was enough.

Azaan Holds such a spectacular position in ZaYas life, the Azaan once before helped him too, in finding Aaliyah at that time he had lost hope too he had given up but no, the Azaan led him to his Aaliyah to whom he was able to express his love too. At this time it was no different, he was saved from the evil mentality that would shatter him more, he was rescued from the instigation and the best of it was that he was led to the right path where his hope was once again redeemed.

The way this man cried, laughing and crying for not being able to believe that she was still very much his and lived in his memories. Man Harshad killed it, Pree was fantastic as well but Harshad was the true star .TBH Harshad being not even a year old actor in this industry and he easily over shadows all, including Nandish, be It acting or his persona everything is just so top notch man.

Love does come around no matter how dark the pathway seems, how impossible it might be atm but true love and purity does come around. TBH Zains love for Aaliyah so clean, pure and massive that nothing will be able to defeat it, he will fight and fight hard this time. And he will win. Zain has committed to protect her like a mad man and I cant wait.

Scenes that I want :

I want a scene where when Zain and Aaliyah unite, for Aaliyah to tell Zain how shes tired, shes tired of fighting from the world for herself, shes tired of justifying and proving herself innocent, while hugging him and I want Zain to hug her back as tightly as possible and be like Aaliyah trust me and just hand yourself over to me and I will handle all.

IK, Aaliyah is going to be strong and all but can she break down in front of Zain at least once, I just feel like it needs to take place, she needs to yell, scream and tell how much shes in pain and his answer his question of how "tumne mera bina aik saal kaisa jiya" I want see anger tears love pain all, just once, an intense convo, which will further motivate Zain to fight for her. As a matter of fact I want Zain not to tell her he knows the truth that way Suraiya nor anyone else will find out. No parents no rehan just the. I want Zain to tell her how much he regrets letting her go, how he spent his days without her, how he drowned himself in his memories, imagine if Zain still writes love notes to Aaliyah hoping one day she will come back to read them.

And Of course, A POOL CONSUMMATION, thank you very much.

I honestly had the goosebumps, when Zain was running towards Aaliyah just a second before saving her and the BI title music played man, Harshad is epic man.

My complaints:

Zain cannot cannot I repeat cannot ask for forgiveness in front of Ghulam and Shabana, im already real pissed about the fact that they were forgiven so easily and Nafeesa is still walkin around without being punished a inch. It just really irritates me how they don't regret what they have done, the matter would have never reached talaq if their dumb asses never got the papers signed by Aaliyah, it would have never came this far.  

P.S. New Thread, New Week, hoping for the best! Harshad looks really hot and smacking with the beard so you bums leave the man alone. 

EXCUSE THE ERRORS, I dont have time to edit!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
I honestly lmao just blabbered on, but I am excited for the future episode and see what they hold for us 
Wow Liars much, never did we get the video. -_-

Harshad cried so much this week, bechara, but honestly Zains pain was awful watching man too heart breaking. 

too much pain sometimes can loose its charm so i hope this track is handled well
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ZAINAB!!!!!๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
LMAO that's long๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Zainab! I know what you mean, I thought for sure this week would be a drag with fillers until Harshad's return but were we ever wrong! I could not believe how much of Harshad we got that too with very little use of body doubles. Seriously hats off to Harshad, the PH and cast as a whole to be able to do all of this on such a hectic schedule could not have been easy to do. I'm impressed and proud to be a BI fan here.

This was Harshad's week, he really outshined everyone and I am loving this redemption track. Zain fully realizes the depth of which he hurt Aaliya and is now prepared to put up a fight for his love, sure for a short period of time he thought all hope was lost but thanks to Bilkis his ray of hope returned. I can't wait to see how he wins Aaliya's love back, one can't blame her for trying to avoid going through that type of pain against especially since she has yet to recover from the last one.

OMG yes, I couldn't agree more about Zain apologizing to Shabana and Ghulam but you know what I wouldn't put it past the CVs to do this. Zain is going to be shown as the bigger person and this as part of his redemption, none of us want this part but it is not something I will say can be completely ruled out.
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey zainab  โค๏ธ  ๐Ÿค—   how are you. reading your review after a week, but yeah i know you bzy with skool and all. 
you spoke my heart out. nothing to add to your words. COMMENDABLE REVEIW๐Ÿ‘  
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whoa, now that is LONG ๐Ÿ˜† 
Keeping it brief, huh? ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Saheba-

ZAINAB!!!!!๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

LMAO that's long๐Ÿ˜†

Saheba! How are ya man๐Ÿค—
LMAO i had a longer one written but im like no ones going to read it so lemme not๐Ÿ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah... you sure were missing writing your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's super long mahn ๐Ÿค”
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Littles12_

Saheba! How are ya man๐Ÿค—
LMAO i had a longer one written but im like no ones going to read it so lemme not๐Ÿ˜†

lol I am good. I was freaking out over my phone earlier but Sruthi and Aashi was there to calm me down ๐Ÿ˜† what about you? ๐Ÿ˜›
lol smart move there ๐Ÿ˜†