Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Pankhuri comes back, then what?

anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We like pankhuri and so we want her back.
And if ayesh's character got killed, then the new joyful atmosphere given in the serial lately will end.

After Pankhuri's return, story will reach somewhat a dead end. New devils need to come, to make story fascinating.

Adi pankhuri eyelocks and Avantika & Sheela mami changing minds, may not help survive the serial after certain point. Nothing new will be there than what we watched.

But if Ayesha stays, then there is lot more plots can be developed. She speak without thinking, funny and sunny and bright. Complement with Adi;s character. Plots can be made: asshe Need to win love of each family member. make her career. Develop love with Adi. Let him forget Pankhuri and move on. Many plots are there for mega serial to survive.

If ayesha leave, then story reach a dead end. The same people who want pankhu adi back, will stop watching the show later own, with boring typical scenes yet to come.

So please dont bring Pankhu back. Ayesha is too refreshing and family oriented.

Plz...Pls post your opinions, I just need to know, how many feel my way.

πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niceup thumbnail
now the ayesha character is getting strong and able to establlish in ppl mind...then why the pankhu character is bringing back...????

feeling sorry for ayesha...there is need a happy end of ayesha...so that adi-pankhu character can make new wave in viewers heart...

&&&&&&&

poonam -----------bali ka bakra made by cvs...as shes also falling for adi...why shes hurted ????????????????

so much messup...
i don know where is the story going???????????
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL
The thing is people have NOT accpted Aisha even after so many months of their so called second season & this clears that creatives have failed. Now woth popular demand they are bringing back Pankhuri which is justified as well because the show is about Adi-Pankhuri and NOT Aisha!

Aisha can stay but should remain away from Adi-Pankhu because that does not makes sense if she do nuisense things in the name of jealousy in Love. That will only destroy Aisha's character.

And who said that After Pankhuri's return show will be at dead end? Nope. They can show us Pankhuri recovering gradually & the moments which we missed. How Pankhuri will react to it after 2 years when she comes to know about Adi's marriage to Aisha. And all can go for another 6 months at least!

I do respect your views but I do not agree to it.😊
Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No disrespect to you, I respect your views. However they are first of all not killing Ayeshas character, she's simply making an exit to make way for Pankhuri in the show. I hardly believe the "new joyful atmosphere" will end, because Pankhuri is coming back. She was the heart and soul of the show. She will bring back that joy and love she left with.

And with Ayeshas story...what made that interesting? They just pretty much copied Adi and Pankhuri's story. With Adi and Ayesha initially marrying for friendship, Adi saving her izzat etc same as he did when he married Pankhuri first. Then the whole Avantika disliking her just as she disliked Pankhuri. Also sheila hating on her etc etc. Just same repeat story! There was hardly any interesting part in that to be honest.

The story will hardly reach a dead end, there's still so much left to explore in the story. When Pankhuri comes back bringing villains isn't exactly the way forward. They will in time wake up Pankhuri from the coma since she's in that state. She will wake up, now imagine waking up after 2 years! You've been in a vegetable state for 2 years. They can do cute scenes like Adi helping Pankhuri walk again, move around again. Then of course Adi telling her about how he remarried and then Pankhuri's reaction! That will take time and will be interesting to watch! Villains won't be needed at that point anyway because Pankhuri's coma track will bring drama and twists within itself barring the needed to use villains.

And with the Ayesha story nothing was hardly inmovating and new there , they just copied the initial love story of adi and Pankhuri. But when Pankhuri comes back there will be no need for that. The story will be new and innovating. Adi and Pankhuri meeting after 2 years! That's a story within itself.

There's still so much more to be seen and developed in adi and pankhuri love story. Like I mentioned above.! Also the prospect of having kids, or not being able to conceive the pain of that or the joy of having children! Ayeshas story was a dead end track. They were just wasting time with it to be honest hence why they even realised they had to bring back Pankhuri.!

Ayeshas track was initially brought in to change up the story, but in all honestly with the majority of people disliking it they realised the show could not go on without Pankhuri. Yes I agree some minority of the Fanbase did like ayeshas track and her quirky quick-witted attitude. However this doesn't mean the writers can't bring these traits into Pankhuri! If you think about it Ayesha was pretty much becoming like Pankhuri's character anyway. What was the difference left between them? I agree initially Ayesha was totally different and crazy and funny etc. But her character right now was just Pankhuri with the name Ayesha anyway.

So I hardly doubt the story will reach a dead end since Ayesha was becoming more and more like Pankhuri everyday anyway. Besides the shows ratings for this whole track since Ayesha came have been totally devastating and pretty much the shows lowest. Trps went from being high 6.0, 6.3, 6.4 to low 4.4, 4.1, 3.0 etc! This itself shows that's the majority of viewers were lost in this process of the Ayesha track. The writers even knew this, their show could be shut down with ratings almost half as what they had from before when Pankhuri was there. That's why they at brining her back & she is coming back it's confirmed.

You said post your opinion, all though I don't agree with your points I still respect them. This is my opinion, Pankhuri should be brought back. Ayesha should go but however I know they should not kill her off and I know they won't do that! I believe they should make ayeshas exit in a good positive way. Actually I wrote a story on how they should bring back Pankhuri & get rid of ayesha. If you want you can read it here: https://www.booksie.com/fan_fiction/short_story/xcraziiekidd2010/story-on-how-to-get-pankhuri-back Do check it out so you can understand what I'm saying.

And also Pankhuri is also family orientated and refreshing to watch. I actually wrote a piece long time back explaining why this track is totally irrelevant and has been the downfall of this show with all my points explained and justified. You can check it out here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4095252 Edited by PayaDesire95 - 9 years ago
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

No disrespect to you, I respect your views. However they are first of all not killing Ayeshas character, she's simply making an exit to make way for Pankhuri in the show. I hardly believe the "new joyful atmosphere" will end, because Pankhuri is coming back. She was the heart and soul of the show. She will bring back that joy and love she left with.

And with Ayeshas story...what made that interesting? They just pretty much copied Adi and Pankhuri's story. With Adi and Ayesha initially marrying for friendship, Adi saving her izzat etc same as he did when he married Pankhuri first. Then the whole Avantika disliking her just as she disliked Pankhuri. Also sheila hating on her etc etc. Just same repeat story! There was hardly any interesting part in that to be honest.

The story will hardly reach a dead end, there's still so much left to explore in the story. When Pankhuri comes back bringing villains isn't exactly the way forward. They will in time wake up Pankhuri from the coma since she's in that state. She will wake up, now imagine waking up after 2 years! You've been in a vegetable state for 2 years. They can do cute scenes like Adi helping Pankhuri walk again, move around again. Then of course Adi telling her about how he remarried and then Pankhuri's reaction! That will take time and will be interesting to watch! Villains won't be needed at that point anyway because Pankhuri's coma track will bring drama and twists within itself barring the needed to use villains.

And with the Ayesha story nothing was hardly inmovating and new there , they just copied the initial love story of adi and Pankhuri. But when Pankhuri comes back there will be no need for that. The story will be new and innovating. Adi and Pankhuri meeting after 2 years! That's a story within itself.

There's still so much more to be seen and developed in adi and pankhuri love story. Like I mentioned above.! Also the prospect of having kids, or not being able to conceive the pain of that or the joy of having children! Ayeshas story was a dead end track. They were just wasting time with it to be honest hence why they even realised they had to bring back Pankhuri.!

Ayeshas track was initially brought in to change up the story, but in all honestly with the majority of people disliking it they realised the show could not go on without Pankhuri. Yes I agree some minority of the Fanbase did like ayeshas track and her quirky quick-witted attitude. However this doesn't mean the writers can't bring these traits into Pankhuri! If you think about it Ayesha was pretty much becoming like Pankhuri's character anyway. What was the difference left between them? I agree initially Ayesha was totally different and crazy and funny etc. But her character right now was just Pankhuri with the name Ayesha anyway.

So I hardly doubt the story will reach a dead end since Ayesha was becoming more and more like Pankhuri everyday anyway. Besides the shows ratings for this whole track since Ayesha came have been totally devastating and pretty much the shows lowest. Trps went from being high 6.0, 6.3, 6.4 to low 4.4, 4.1, 3.0 etc! This itself shows that's the majority of viewers were lost in this process of the Ayesha track. The writers even knew this, their show could be shut down with ratings almost half as what they had from before when Pankhuri was there. That's why they at brining her back & she is coming back it's confirmed.

You said post your opinion, all though I don't agree with your points I still respect them. This is my opinion, Pankhuri should be brought back. Ayesha should go but however I know they should not kill her off and I know they won't do that! I believe they should make ayeshas exit in a good positive way. Actually I wrote a story on how they should bring back Pankhuri & get rid of ayesha. If you want you can read it here: https://www.booksie.com/fan_fiction/short_story/xcraziiekidd2010/story-on-how-to-get-pankhuri-back Do check it out so you can understand what I'm saying.

And also Pankhuri is also family orientated and refreshing to watch. I actually wrote a piece long time back explaining why this track is totally irrelevant and has been the downfall of this show with all my points explained and justified. You can check it out here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4095252

way to go girl.. this shows how much u love pankhuriπŸ‘
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
PaYa love story has been done and dusted. 
They hardly had any romance, acted like an old couple and was more interested in interfering in other other people's business constantly. My opinion as a writer, is that there is more scope for romance with Ayesha. They certainly had sizzling chemistry - anyone who says they didn't don't know what they are talking about. In romance uncertainty plays a huge part, the meeting of minds and so on. Again I go back to PaYa, even from the beginning PaYa acted like settled couple - no romance, no uncertainties, no passion, even their declaration of love was a huge damper if we all recall about it.
Much as I loved the characters I too am disappointed at this twist, but I will wait to reserve judgement to see why P has been bought back.

I agree with the topic maker, with Ayesha there was was huge potential for more different stories, purely because she is not Pankhuri. Again I am saying this as a writer. With P, she is already a settled character, her personality well known so writers cannot do too much without making her look as if she is being 'out of character'.

I think we are now looking at the beginning of the end of the show now. I seriously cannot see what else they can do with PaYa. 

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
I think everyone needs to chill πŸ˜† Ayesha is going whatever they do to make Adi and Pankhuri's love story more interesting watch it and enjoy if you don't enjoy then don't watch simple πŸ‘πŸΌ About their love story reaching a dead end... It didn't I can't express that enough! Have an open mind people! A marriage doesn't read a dead end after 2 years!! There's more to marriage then what cvs have shown! I agree they made it a detective show πŸ˜† but just watch it and get over it. If you don't then don't watch...
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Also show was reaching a dead end with this track hence proved otherwise by the ever declining TRPs...the serial was hardly surviving. It wouldn't have lasted if this continued. Not a chance. SP would have pulled the plug on the show because TRPs were miserable...
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
whatever happens there should be no love triangle..specially no heart break bcs the three characters are very positive...aisha should get a new guy who will love her passionately..and pls no more jealousy...its all d same at end...PAYA or ADISHA anything but pls no negative turn..
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Be it Ayesha or Pankhuri

I love disha...so no matter whichever role she continues in PKDH...i'll just watch for her...