Pankhuri comes back, then what? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks '*Dev.*,PayaDesire95' for giving such a hard reply or comments to Ayesha's fans[1%].

Agree with u 1000% and u both have told everything which are in PAYA fan's mind.

Ayesha fans,keep in mind always that PKDH is story about Adi/Pankhudi love story and their cute chemistry.People loved it and thats why CVs are bringing back Pankhu and PAYA as they are the soul of the show.

You loved Ayesha because cvs showd too much dard to her role from past 2 weeks.Anyone can feel sad for her and fall in love with her.But,the bitter truth is Ayesha has to go away from Adi's life as he still loves Pankhudi.He will never be able to give full justice to Ayesha.

Serials are made for fans and fans are the one who supports the show and give so much love to the show.Yes they had bring this twist which we never expected and it doest not go well with the odience,trps itself shows in India[It was in Top 5] and UK[PKDH was always in Top 1 show before Pankhu's death].So,CVs had to listen to fans demand and bring back Pankhu.

Actual PKDH season 2 starts now once Pankhu returns in Adi's life and how will Adi cares for her and make her feel better and most important about his long 2 yrs of wait,sad and how he had suffered a lot without Pankhu and also on Ayesha being in his life.Even Harish and Avantika has major role to play in this Ayesha's track.So there will be more story in future run for another 2 yrs.

Love u PAYA/NASHA.😊

Ayesha track brought freshness to the show though we missed pankhuri.  Now , the percentage of ppl. who want pankhuri is much higher than those who want ayesha to stay ..when pankhuri comes back the forum will be much active  but the show will not be the same , maybe they will make some changes in pankhuri's appearance  when she re- enters 
 to make it interesting 
 Adi - pankhuri,  Adi - ayesha , than  again adi - pankhuri  
they will feed us & viewers like us will be stuck with the show as its still nakul & disha

Thank you for sharing your views.
Aysha adi pair didnt got many fans because, their story is not at all started yet. CV's left the story unexplored. Ayesha adi pair as friends only shown. Gradual blossoming of love will be entirely different.

If Pankhu is coming back, then may be after 3 months, the show can end gracefully, not more than that. It will make viewers suffer only, as we can see many examples of other soaps, in which fans did more harm than good, by just being demanding. 

But if ayesha and adi pair is promoted, minimum 6 months or more  we can manage, just watching them.

Nowadays CVs are just doing filler episodes for pankhu return, story is going haywires.

Inorder to be with original concept, they should never had made entry of Ayesha and Poonam, and Ambika turning grey, which wsa not required.

Anyway this is just my POV. 

Please share your views.

Originally posted by anjalianjali

Thank you for sharing your views.
Aysha adi pair didnt got many fans because, their story is not at all started yet. CV's left the story unexplored. Ayesha adi pair as friends only shown. Gradual blossoming of love will be entirely different.

If Pankhu is coming back, then may be after 3 months, the show can end gracefully, not more than that. It will make viewers suffer only, as we can see many examples of other soaps, in which fans did more harm than good, by just being demanding. 

But if ayesha and adi pair is promoted, minimum 6 months or more  we can manage, just watching them.

Nowadays CVs are just doing filler episodes for pankhu return, story is going haywires.

Inorder to be with original concept, they should never had made entry of Ayesha and Poonam, and Ambika turning grey, which wsa not required.

Anyway this is just my POV. 

Please share your views.

Most welcome dear. I dont think that was the reason it didn't get many fans, the main reason was because after watching 2 years worth of Adi-Pankhuri love story viewers were expected just to watch their beloved Pankhuri die off literally, just suddenly and accept this new Ayesha character. It was illogical and unreasonable. Viewers were annoyed because they just accepted Paya now Cvs expected them to accept Adisha? Not possible. Change is hard, and difficult. As proved. 

I agree with you to be honest, i mean if Pankhuri is coming back what will the CVs do differently than what they didn't do before? Make it a detective show and make Pankhuri solve everyones problems and cry all the time...i mean if they are gonna do that then i agree show should end gracefully because it will just make people more annoyed and bored. Lets give them a chance to see what they come up with...

Hmm i think the TRPs proved otherwise no one would have watched for another 6 months because they've already lost viewers since killing off Pankhuri, then dragging the Ayesha story just made it worse and TRPs suffered. Show wouldn't have lasted 6 months, forget trying to bare it. SP would have easily ended the show. 

Lets just wait and see...😳
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 9 years ago
Well..i don't completely agree with u. Ayesha track did hav lot of potential..but cvs did't utilise the twist. They could hav shown ayesha being pankhu with memory loss..that wud be a good watch. Or they cud hav shown tgat whatever happened was pankhuri's plan..and she did all these for a strong purpose. Or they cud hav shown that nilofer and fam were evil and they were using pankhu for money. Or anything else they cud hav shown. But no..cvs didn't do this. They made ayesha fall in love with adi and were also thinking of making adi fall for her too if we hadn't protested against this. 
I am happy that cvs are bringing back pankhu in coma..this track has potential..

And..as you asked..AFTER pankhu's return..i want another leap..and then paya kids. Nothing better than that will help the show to move on!!!
Ayesha & those who accepted her have been made a scapegoat by disha & the cvs. who wanted a diff. trial without handling it properly
Its to be seen how they handle it after pankhuri's return,  a charm that is maintained well or is just a drag ?

I feel there wil be a lot more to it...who is who wil unveil itself later...one of da 2 wil be grey...wat if Ayesha is pankhuri n pankhuri so called Ayesha...it wil unfold much more am sure..!!
Originally posted by gees

I feel there wil be a lot more to it...who is who wil unveil itself later...one of da 2 wil be grey...wat if Ayesha is pankhuri n pankhuri so called Ayesha...it wil unfold much more am sure..!!

I was thinking the same 😆 it is a world of TV serials they were crazy enough to play this nonsensical track why not this 😲 Lets just wait and see I guess 😕 ultimately PKDH has become the source for confusion central as of now 🤢 lets just wait and see...
As i said, nothing is left now.
The suspense of thieves was not upto the much hyped expectation.
How many feel like this?
Please say about your point of view
Originally posted by anjalianjali

As i said, nothing is left now.
The suspense of thieves was not upto the much hyped expectation.
How many feel like this?
Please say about your point of view

I completely agree. There is nothing left. The much hyped track was useless as no twist as such. I think the only person left for them to show a track of is shanky! They should end the show gracefully. That's what I feel. I'm not interested to watch it now but it was a great show. Really did well till pankhuris supposed death atleast.