Qubool Hai

SeHan/SuZad AT # 1 - Jab Drama Queen Met Tragedy King(Imp Links Added) - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Az07

Yep! Thanks dear! Hurya you can call me uma

OK😊...Where r u from?
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Hurya-

OK😊...Where r u from?

Trivandrum 
Surbhibornstar thumbnail

Didn't it look like Sehan was going to kiss at this part of the wound dressing scene?

dis pic is my dp
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

dis pic is my dp

I actually cropped from one of my Sehan combo pictures. Was it like they were going to kiss. While watching the sequence even my mom asked the same?
Az07 thumbnail
An observation post made by me about zoya & seher 
Surbhibornstar thumbnail

I actually cropped from one of my Sehan combo pictures. Was it like they were going to kiss. While watching the sequence even my mom asked the same?

same here i too cropped it frm an edit found it in sehan fb page
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rafz

Guys can anyone post the offscreen pics of Shehzad and Surbhi ??

Especially the one Jojo1986 is using as her avatar 

Hi
this is the pics of  Surbhi Jyoti and Shehzad Shaikh
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4057160&TPN=27
sorry i couldn't put the pics this link to the pic
Edited by jojo1986 - 9 years ago
Az07 thumbnail
Az07 thumbnail

Tellychakkar.com recently reported about actress Sujata Vaishnav entering Zee TV's Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films) as the mother of Sunehri (Surbhi Jyoti), the look-alike of Sanam. We now hear that actor Sunil Nagar will also be entering along with her, as father of Sunehri.

Nagar who was recently seen in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev and The Adventures of Hatim will play the character of Shishupal, a very cunning and wicked con man. The man will be very unpredictable, and would get into his Shaayirana' mood at times, only to show his villainous avatar the very next minute.

Shishupal would have trained Sunehri in all kinds of con activities, starting from breaking doors to lockers to doing all illegal stuff. Now when Sunehri would have got her entry into Rehaan's (Shehzaad Sheikh) house, both Rozy (Sujata Vaishnav) and Shishupal would come to stay with Sunehri. Their main intention will be to break open the locker in Rehaan's house and run away with all the money. However, problem for them will surface when Sunehri will get into two minds of whether or not to loot Rehaan.

When contacted, Nagar who has done quite a lot of episodics so far on TV said, "Yes, I have started shooting for Qubool Hai. My entry along with my onscreen wife's will take place in the Maha episode slated to go on air this weekend. I am enjoying shooting for this popular show."

Sunil Nagar is also presently shooting for Kabir Khan's upcoming movie on the 26/11 attack in Mumbai and terrorism titled Phantom'. He will play a dreaded terrorist from Pakistan who would mastermind the 26/11 attack.

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

Qh not in top 5

😭