Qubool Hai

SeHan/SuZad AT # 1 - Jab Drama Queen Met Tragedy King(Imp Links Added) - Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Chahanya

I really want Rehan to be the one to save and rescue Sunheri from the new entries

I don;t want SaHil to help him

This is just the beginning of SeHan I hope we get more of them

OK SeHan will soon shift to IM I hope they get married and go there

Sanam n Rehan are good friends Ahil is already jealous of them so how about this like Sanam and Reahn are having a convo Ahil n Sunheri both see them and are mucho jealous

We know what Ahil does when he is angry but Sunheri she has insecurities in her and seeing Sanam n Rehan she may thing that to make a place in Rehan's heart

She needs to be like Sanam so she may dress up like her but then Rehan will make her understand that tum jaisi ho waisi hi acchi ho you don';t need to be like someone else to make place in my heart you already have not only a place it in but it is entirely yours

It would be; It would show Sunheri's other dimensions

All that sounds reallly great ... and Ican't qait to sew it all ...r   just hope makees dont cut down rehan seher air time cuz the apparent majority is SAhil ... we need to make them feel SeHan is just as much wanted ... fanwars, Ahoyyy !! 😆 as Hook would say ... if Hook were a fanboy and my GOD that vision just KILLlED me ... Hook as SeHan fanboy 😆
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
An article about Sahil and Sehan :

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/aahil-talk-past-sanam-trance-bhangsimilar-happen-rehaan-sunehri-qubool-hai/

Rehan is going to share his past with Sunheri under the effect of bhang!😃
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cindrella3

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/aahil-talk-past-sanam-trance-bhangsimilar-happen-rehaan-sunehri-qubool-hai/

Yaaayyy ! Can't wait for SeHan's bhaang romanceee
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rafz

All that sounds reallly great ... and Ican't qait to sew it all ...r   just hope makees dont cut down rehan seher air time cuz the apparent majority is SAhil ... we need to make them feel SeHan is just as much wanted ... fanwars, Ahoyyy !! 😆 as Hook would say ... if Hook were a fanboy and my GOD that vision just KILLlED me ... Hook as SeHan fanboy 😆

They should give Sehan n Sahil equal scree space as both are SaSe AsYa babies ; if they wanted to give unequal spaces then they should have thought about it before giving AsYa twins wo bhi identical

Hook as SeHan fanboy; Sunheri as Hook Fangirl; and Rehan finding the switch to turn of Sunheri's fangiri ðŸ˜†

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Cindrella3

What? Ab SeHan bhi bhaang ke nashe mein

AsYa babies ki story going just like mummy papa; hosh mein kuch nahi bolte only nashe mein sab kuch bolte hain

Can't wait to see it

SaHil will be super hot as we have seen

SeHan will be super emotional I hope so Can't wait

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Updated first part of my ss
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Rehan ka full name kya hai ? Isnt it Rehan Ibrahim Raza like Aahil or is it Rehan Imran Qureshi ?
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rafz

Rehan ka full name kya hai ? Isnt it Rehan Ibrahim Raza like Aahil or is it Rehan Imran Qureshi ?

It's Rehan raza Ibrahim as ahil's dad had adopted him. 
Only tanveer knows he is imran's son. Now Rehan too. But legally he is Rehan raza Ibrahim.
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are yoy guys planning to kill me involving hook amd rehan Together being fanboy and jealous all that too much to handle
😆

I agree its not that sanam os lead bcz sehar is also asaya daughter and that too identical twin so she is one of lead too and that makes rehan a lead also as they are couple (awe it sounds sooo good to call them couple) 😛
anyways further definitely we want more od sehan and also some intense moments for now those fun moments are great but not forever
and as oer jealous sehar i never thought that but yeah since the day rehan and sehar met i always want to see jealous rehan and that too when aahil talking to sehar (i think everyone must have one best friend so rehan and sanam are why not aahil and sehar) 😉
other than that i don't want aahil to help sehar he should help sanam if she needs and rehan is there for sehar to save her from those cartoons
i haven't read that bhaang article but someone mentioned rehan is going to tell sehar everything about her past awww m soo looking forward for that