Continue na...;)
Thanks and sure I will continue soon
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nuritzur

I like the story line.
Can wait to read at
Thanks
Thanks all of you for your support and comments and I will start my story very soon
sorry guys Edited by jiya007 - 9 years ago
Will update my first chapter soon
Originally posted by jiya007

Will update my first chapter soon
Will be waiting
Originally posted by cuteangelasya

Will be waiting
did you love the banner
                      Chapter- 1.                                    ~~~~****Garg House****~~~ A puja was going at garg house and then kt comes their with his family and after seeing kt dayal fumes in anger and ask him that how you dare to come here just get lost from here otherwise I would kill you whereas others were seeing these and then shail comes their and tells to dayal that I called them and ask them to come for the puja as this puja is related to rachana and rachana is very close to dadi and kt that's why I called them for the puja and after listening all these dayal say to shail that I can't believe they all have killed our daughter still you were concern about them and then he again say to shail that if kt and his family will attend the puja then I won't attend the puja and was about to go but kt stops him and please don't go anywhere uncle please attend the puja because we are leaving and after saying so he goes from their with his family and comes back home and he directly goes to his room and take out rachana's pic from a dairy and looks at picture and cry and say rachana please forgive me you know na that I love you so much please come back and then he hugs the picture.                                           ~~~~~*****Delhi*****~~~~~Somewhere in delhi one lady is asking her daughter to get up as it is morning but the girl continuously tells her mom that please let her sleep for another 5 minute and then her bhai comes in het room and told her to get up sanjana but she doesn't get up and then her bhai takes the water jug from the side table and drop the water on sanjana and then she gets up giving annoyed look to her bhai and then her mom ask her to quickly get up and freshen up and come for breakfast and after saying so they both leaves from their, and then sanjana gets up and go to freshen up and after 10 minutes she comes downstairs and then all sits to have their breakfast and while doing the breakfast sanjana ask her dad to please give her car keys back and promise him that from now onwards she would drive her car carefully but her bhai that their is no need to give her the keys and after listening these sanjana makes the puppy face and then her father gives the keys back and she smile and teases her bhai and then hug her parents and say you were the best parents love you and after saying so she lefts from their and goes to her college.     -------Likes,Dislike, Comments, Criticisms all are welcomed----------
Interesting story
What Kabir did????
Is that mom Rachna
Update ur next part soon
Very nice start.
Different concept...I'm guessing that Sanjana is no one else but our Rachna?
Update soon!