Special DOTW: Pankhuri was found in Ghaziabad...CLOSED

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

I am here today for a special reason  regarding
  special DOTW  : Where was Pankhuri?

till it is revealed in the show .. and lets discuss where would have been Pankhuri in coma in which cityin which hospital where Adi cant find her? Just share your ideas with good discussion among our forum members and all views are welcome... Just rejoice the return of Pankhuri... use your minds ...let us see if anybody comes close to guessing it till it is revealed in the show...

Make the Forum a better place to Discusss...
Edited by GloryBeckons - 9 years ago
she must've been saved by someone...but I guess that someone was someone who didn't know who she is as Avantika and Harish put so many advertisements looking for Pankhuri yet she was not found...maybe it was a doctor?? and most likely she wasn't taken to any hospital near Kullu where the landslide happened because Adi had checked all the areas around there...maybe her condition was so ritical that she had to be treated immediately and was taken somewhere for that? like it had to happen so fast that they didn't have time to even look for her family??

Just guessing...lets see!!!
Originally posted by GloryBeckons

I am here today for a special reason  regarding
  special DOTW  : Where was Pankhuri?

till it is revealed in the show .. and lets discuss where would have been Pankhuri in coma in which cityin which hospital where Adi cant find her? Just share your ideas with good discussion among our forum members and all views are welcome... Just rejoice the return of Pankhuri... use your minds ...let us see if anybody comes close to guessing it till it is revealed in the show...

Make the Forum a better place to Discusss...

May be she brought to Mumbai for higher treatment from kullu,so Adi couldn't find her there.But yeah one question arises ie;how come hospital management were so careless in finding patient family from pat 2 yrs? And she is not a normal person,she is a Diwaan group MD's wife and daughter-in -law ?  So its really unpredictable and sure CVs should have planned some logical track  to convince us on death proof of Pankhu being shown already and suddenly she is being alive and now police come to know this.

lets wait and watch.3 days more.

Now,I am thinking and waiting for only only Pankhu and reunion with her Adi.Love u PAYA.
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

she must've been saved by someone...but I guess that someone was someone who didn't know who she is as Avantika and Harish put so many advertisements looking for Pankhuri yet she was not found...maybe it was a doctor?? and most likely she wasn't taken to any hospital near Kullu where the landslide happened because Adi had checked all the areas around there...maybe her condition was so ritical that she had to be treated immediately and was taken somewhere for that? like it had to happen so fast that they didn't have time to even look for her family??

Just guessing...lets see!!!

definitely not near Kullu, and he might not have checked in Mumbai... i dont know why i have a feeling she could be somewhere either in Lucknow or my favourite Shimla...but good thoughts
no one interested to guess and find out before the revealation...have a discussion guys and make the forum lively again
I really do not have any idea where was Pankhuri. May be in any hospital but why doctors did not recognised her from 2 years if she is so famous Mrs. Kumar!
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I really do not have any idea where was Pankhuri. May be in any hospital but why doctors did not recognised her from 2 years if she is so famous Mrs. Kumar!

you answered yourself to my fears in that previous topic about Ayesha and Pankhuri Turn of Events , Dev, that is exactly my view ...until and unless CVs clear this story , the story has lot of scope...
This might prove to a focal point of the story if the story was preplanned...
My guesses are she was in a coma for all these years and finally maybe someone said that she's Diwan Khaandaan ki bahu and they returned her?

Originally posted by *Dev.*

agree probably in hospital in a coma somewhere! Then someone brought her back from Kullu to Mumbai for treatment and the doc or someone recognised her and she was brought back
No one could reach near ... She was found in Ghaziabad... 
Hence Discussion closed...