Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I think prostitution should be legalised. It's really her means of earning money... and service tax and income tax also should be levied πŸ˜†
(but seriously, some prostitutes earn a LOT)

Seriously, it should be legalised in letter and spirit. Legalising is not the question however.

...Coming to why po*n isnt AS looked down upon as prostitution, IDK.

Both are looked down upon... it's really subjective. Some people are indifferent to both, some people secretly enjoy watching po*n but show hatred towards prostitutes, some people condemn both. 

There's not much difference between the two. Both are the same... one is done secretly, one has wider audience.. Perhaps, po*n stars usually earn a lot more.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Perhaps the reason why prostitution is not legalized is because it is considered immoral perhaps.
But this is a very old profession and it still thrives.

However, prostitution should be strongly controlled as the spread of Aids and other diseases should not be left unchecked.
Problem is one social ill gives rise to many others, like drugs, illegal gambling, money laundering, crime etc
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you whole heartedly there girl...first of all, i dont get this huge ruckus about commercial sex workers...if the girl is choosing this profession with full consent n on her own will, how the hell is it anyone's business...and the oh-so-respectful men out there...those who go and spend the night with her, right after they have had their fun, they turn back n cry for respect n action against "prostitutes", calling them s**ts n bitches...well, arent they doing the same thing?? Opening their legs for a random stranger? So, why dont the same rules apply to them? 
M sorry if i went off the topic completely, but yes, po*n movies n commercial sex aka prostitution should be made legal😊
I suppose its bcoz po*nstars enjoy a starry-life as opposed to prostitutes.. some of the prostitutes in the western society might be famous & revered in their own way , however , most are just reduced to 'use-n-throw' commodities..now that isnt saying that there arent any such cases in the po*n industry, even in po*n most women are use-n-throw, but when we talk about "po*nstars" its a completely different scenario altogether, they too have a maturity age after which they might not get the previous fame & money (& continue to perform in some old-lady-fetish related po*n ) but by that time , most would have had the time of their lives as "po*nstars" in the form of celebrity adoration, fame & money ( & hopefully secured their future ) & thats something that most prostitutes do not get to enjoy , & those who are held in high esteem & adored as high-class prostitutes will most probably enter po*n industry to become "po*nStars"..  
However,in India both professions lead to severe black-marks on the reputation  & the women involved in both (& are outed some way or other ) become social outcasts with Sunny Leone being an exception to this rule..i guess its mostly due to Sunny's warm nature ( people usually expect po*nstars or Prostitutes to have an outrageously disgusting personality) & somewhat positive media exposure..however,it remains highly unlikely that she ll ever become a respected ( A list actress , she cant act too btw ) Bollywood personality...   
BTW , in Straight po*n Industry (western) , beautiful women are treated with utmost care & respect..and are paid handsomely while men in the same industry are reduced to just "talking props" and are treated worst than animals..their pay is not even the fraction of what these women earn..so i suppose this happens to be one industry that is extremely female-biased every which way..which is why i guess most men in the straight po*n industry venture out in Gay po*n Industry ..   Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
is being a po*n star legal in india? whoa!
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW..
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

Is prostitution illegal in India? Never knew that!

Same. πŸ˜†

Ya, I guess... If po*n stars are legal so can prostitution..
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You are satisfying so many men at once. And not to forget you get to make horror movies, where the only thing horrifying is your acting.
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

You are satisfying so many men at once. And not to forget you get to make horror movies, where the only thing horrifying is your acting.

Watch some Jap and French po*n. Their clips qualify as po*nographic neo-realist movies.