Humsafar writer speaks about Beintehaa - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I dont mind them making dramas revolving around Islam, but at least be real about it and not mess with the laws of Islam.
I was following Beinteeha and it is noway similar to Humsafar...
Our humsafar is way better...
They are really making fun of Islamic laws.. 
Agree with HeavenlyBliss
@all - Let me remind you that there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan. Are you trying to say that Indian Muslims dont know anything about their religion?
Originally posted by sparklingeyes11

I was following Beinteeha and it is noway similar to Humsafar...
Our humsafar is way better...
They are really making fun of Islamic laws.. 
Agree with HeavenlyBliss

What upra says below
Originally posted by upra

@all - Let me remind you that there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan. Are you trying to say that Indian Muslims dont know anything about their religion?

And please! I have read enough and more of reviews on Pak websites about how the iddat period, reasons for taking 2 wives etc are all messed up in the stories and using religion for convenience in the name of creative license, going completely against what Islam states.
What about all the peers and jadoo tona stuff that your serials show? supposedly completely against Islam.

So please don't make it a "India wants to do something different so thats by making fun of Islamic laws"
Edited by nevah_mind - 9 years ago
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I dont think shes talking about EVERYONE. But these issues are more common in society than you think.
so men having two wives for reasons outside those stated in the religion are more common there than we think? Just asking...
Edited by nevah_mind - 9 years ago
God !!!!!

The difference in BI & HS is huge Not Because of Religion (Muslim in Pak or India)
the difference is in Story , In Direction & In Editting !!! In HS they didnt go extreme & didnt show Divorce bt In BI they showed divorce & Somehow kill the Essence of Love Not Islam !!

In many Pak shows they give social msg by showing Talaq abruptly & thn guy regrets !! Same is happening in BI !!

The Comparison in HS & BI were made whn ZaYa were married forcely & they were also cousines like KhiSher !!

I watch BI Bt I always say Humsafar is Class Apart & BI is jst normal show !!

PS,I m frm Pak as well !!
Regarding Indian shows & their glamourization & Showing things far away frm Reality is Not just the case in Beintehaa (It has nothing to do with Islam)
Every Indian show are far away frm reality !! So BI is also one of thm bt it is better thn many !!!
I would be really pissed if ZaYa get remarried without Halala.
Originally posted by nevah_mind

so men having two wives for reasons outside those stated in the religion are more common there than we think? Just asking...

I didnt get your question. :S
right,, it was soo nice in start ,, bt now, it became soo irritating,,

n Humsafar is awsum drama, even when ashar khirad wrent together, the drama had its own magic ..