Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
zakky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I cried a Lot during this song Sequence !! 
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations everyone 
I hate to do this 
Pangey bahot horahe hai life mein 
Exams 
Weddings 
AT COMPLETE WITHIN OCTOBER 
Eid 
Ammi ka ban karna phone pe 
Phone ne irritate karna mujhey 
Mehmaano ka aana jana 

Aur bhi bahot Pangey 

I feel like doing something crazy now ðŸ˜­
-ajna- thumbnail

Just came across this again ...it was a request from Karan in March !!  It is Sept now yet there are stories planted daily on various media portals relentlessly :( Obviously Karan's mere name gives instant fame ...there are some who refuse to allow the past to fade out so they can have their moment in the sun riding piggy back on Karan. 

We are the losers as Karan has scrupulously avoided  interviews now ! 

Waiting for the release of Alone to get some bytes from him ...in his inimitable style ...laced with his trade mark humour and candour.

Karan's interview in Telly Buzz ! Was much needed !

Karan Singh Grover appeals his fans to stop sending hate mails!

The very popular actor of Television Karan Singh Grover who recently made an exit fromZee TV's popular show Qubool Hai, requests his fans not to send hate mails and request to anyone for his comeback.

Handsome hunk Karan Singh Grover, who has an immense fan following, was recently seen playing the main lead Asad in Four Lions' popular show Qubool Hai on Zee TV. Karan's sudden exit from the show has left his fans disappointed.

Though RaQesh Vashisth replaced him in the show but the ardent fans of Karan are still trying to get him back in the show by sending requests to the channel and the production houses. The fans are also sending hate mails.

Karan is overwhelmed to receive so much of love from his fans but in an exclusive chat with TellyBuzz, the much loved actor has urged his fans to stop sending hate mails.

Karan is extremely thankful to his fans who have supported him and showered their love upon him however, he is saddened to know that his fans are unnecessarily reacting to the situation and involving people for all wrong reasons, "I am very touched with all the love and support you all have given me but now we should stop irritating people who are not even involved in all these matters. Everyone reacts to the situations from their point of view but as better people we need to understand everybody's point of view before we can react. We are so spontaneous to react without understanding situations," he avers

The dashing actor pleads his fans to stop sending hate mails and says that it is a time to move on, "Now you all shouldn't send hate mails or requests to anyone. Whatever will happen; it will happen for good. Thank you for all the love and support you all have given me and now it's time to move on."  

We hope now Karan's fans will follow his words and we hope that the actor will be back on-screen with a bang! 

Edited by mamta-s - 9 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SGROVER_WINGET

Congratulations everyone 

I hate to do this 
Pangey bahot horahe hai life mein 
Exams 
Weddings 
AT COMPLETE WITHIN OCTOBER 
Eid