CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So on 15 september 2014 Ankita will Know about Aashis truth . So what will she do after knowing that Aashi is her daughter Will she file case against karmerkars or not? Forum memmbers please give replies about this posts using your imaginations or predections please Edited by sohamfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ankita shud definitely find out about Rushali's evil deed of stealing Ashi from her, thanks to Rushali all this time Ankita thought her baby was dead. She shud also not spare Naren either, although he has been shown to care for Ashi but he has never taken a strong stand for her, he is the worst father ever and Ankita shud never forgive him for all that he has done to her. Purvi is also in a big way responsible for this because she is the reason that Ashi is so ill-treated by Pari, she always misguided Pari against Ovi and Pia and held them responsible for her separation from Arjun and she may have been the one to turn Pari against Ashi too. Edited by bhallarox - 9 years ago
CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IN My Opinion Ankita will do nothingšŸ˜” because she had no proof against Rushali and secondly she dont want his naren sir married life in danger . If was in ankita place I would have murdered Rushali ,Pari and Kinnari for ruining my life . Edited by sohamfan - 9 years ago
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She can get a DNA test done Edited by yhmaddict - 9 years ago