•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Just one  stupid thought came in my mind Why dont Tarek Mehta ka ultah chasmah show a leap of 5-6 years Showing Tappu sena going to colleuge and rest other chracters showing quite old .Vaise bhi Tappu is hero of this show why dont you  show him young now  . 

Hmm.. we have discussed it before and it was well accepted by all of us. 

I hope makers do that now. Its so monotonous and repetitive that I want to record my own laughter and play it whenever they repeat their tracks.
No leap plzz ...
Then can show tapu , goli , pinku in college even without a leap ...
And with leap every thing will need to change ...
this thought has been discussed number of times here..without any fruitful result...😆
This show is in dire need of a leap.The leap might happen only when it's trps become very very low otherwise the makers are thinking that viewers are liking all the tracks.The trps need to fall even more
Asit bhai modi jee said it in an interview that their will be no leap in this show...so forget about the leap, he also said he has many good tracks lined up..i wonder what he meant by good tracks..😆
But  for showing smoething new and special why  writers dont think about leap . why they jusy shows problems of common men why they dont shpw variation in this show .
Originally posted by subha2601

This show is in dire need of a leap.The leap might happen only when it's trps become very very low otherwise the makers are thinking that viewers are liking all the tracks.The trps need to fall even more

The trps have started falling. But for Sab Tv even a trp of 2 is good enough.