|| Saagrika and Bunty (SagUn) - AT#2 || Hum Toh Paagal Hain - Page 112

Posted: 9 years ago
Seetha thank you and hve a safe trip ๐Ÿค—
Arya and tista I agree...this Satya is soo annoying...
Originally posted by SEETHA.K

Bunty entered in to Sag's house ...scary expressions in excentric father and his sister's faces ...
both said ...ohhh my god !!!

Translation/Prevod:

Bunty ulazi u Sagarikinu kucu...Sagarikin otac ima uplasen izraz lica, i njegova sestra takodjer...
Oboje su rekli: O moj Boze!!!!

Where are Gina and Padma ? 
Have to take shower ...last minute preparations ...have to get ready ...
Nobody is there ...so trying to say some thing ...please bear with me friends 

Love you Seethaโค๏ธ, for having last minute preparations and givin LU in the same time...๐Ÿค—
Thank you  for the LU, sweet sister of mine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Padma is in a dream land ๐Ÿ˜†

last part typed 3 times ..and messed it up ...please have to run ..1 hour left ...have to take shower ...and have to attend last minute work ...check other imp things too ..
Some hungama at Sag;s place ..father and sister explained to kids about Bunty's appearance near their house ...have to run friends ...please ...
good night ..with in 1 hour must be at the airport ...

Safe Journey Seetha ๐Ÿ˜Š Take care, dear. ๐Ÿค—

Translation/Prevod: Seetha je tri puta kucala zadnji deo LU i sve zabrljala jer treba da putuje i za sat vremena treba da bude na aerodromu.

Elem, u poslednjem delu epizode je neka frka u Sagarikinoj kuci i Sagarikin otac i tetka objasnjavaju Sags i Pubali da se Bunty pojavio pored njihove kuce...
Originally posted by ppp333

Hello Friends. Today was the worst day of my life, I couldn't stand on my commitment for which I request you all to forgive me. My net was out of service and retrieved a few minutes back.But I watched the show. It was as usual very good and beautiful. Thank you Seetha for providing LU.

Hello Padmaja โค๏ธ  Do not worry dear ๐Ÿค—

We all understand that sometimes there are things that we can not control, so it is OK dear.๐Ÿ˜Š
First of all let me thank Biki and @nn27 for the caps. It is so beautiful.
Gina your Siggi is also wonderful.
And all the girls finally our Prat's have arrived.

Let me give you WU in Short:

Today's scene started with Bhabi going inside kitchen with frustrated look and Pappu trying to follow her. Babuji stops him and say's "behave like a man, the big example is infront of you. Me and your mother got love marriage but I didn't behave like you neither your mother insisted to. On the contrary she became my pillar of strength. Don't just go behind your wife wagging your tail"' Pappu has no other option except to agree.

Then comes inside Sag's with Bunty, everybody are surprised, Satya unhappy and expresses her displeasure. Bunty tells everybody that Sag's was waiting near her car for her sis to come then I requested her to come inside. As it is not in our custom to make guests wait outside. First Dadi reacts and agrees with Bunty and asks Sag's to come inside and be comfortable. Later everybody take in turns. Satya unhappy at the development. Ammaji (in the show her name is Lakshmi) asks Sag's to go inside the kitchen since her Sister is there alongwith Bhabhi.

Inside Kitchen Bhabhi is preparing Kheer with frustration. Sag's wishes her. Pubali say's you are here then Sag's tell her how she came inside. Bhabhi say's to Sag's "See my Mehndi is not yet gone and these people are making me to work inside the kitchen". Sag's try's to pacify by saying that since it is the custom you have to make. In the mean time the Kheer get's thicken, seeing this Bhabhi say's she will put some more milk so that it will become normal. Off she goes, Brings a big vessel assuming it to be milk and pours in the Kheer. Sag's and Pubali takes permission from Bhabi and about to leave then Sag's observe another vessel wherein actual Milk was there. She try's to alert Bhabhi but she does not listen. Sag's and Pubali comes out and takes leave from everybody. Bunty stops her by saying that she should eat the sweat which Bhabi prepared and go. Sag's in a delima what to do. Finally she decides to tell Bunty about the kheer incident. Calls him with facial expression ( Prat's is very excellent in expressing what ever the situation without using words).

Madhav observes this and pulls Bunty's legs, Bunty goes near her. Sag's tells him what had happened. Initially Bunty took it lightly but later becomes nervous, thinking about the situation which would happen after everybody eats the kheer. Sag's observes this and tell's him to handle the situation. Satya observes them from distance and get's furious. Sag's goes away from Bunty. Dadi insista her to sit. Then she sits beside Bhabi.

Now Bhabi serves Kheer to everybody, Bunty tensed. First Babuji puts a spoon full of kheer in his mouth and about to make face, then Bunty cover's it up by admiring the Kheer. Later everybody starts eating, poor things cannot make faces๐Ÿ˜† because of continuous praises coming from Bunty in favor of Bhabhi. Before it gets too much Bunty insists Panditji to perform the ritual of giving gift to Bhabi. Madhav also follows Bunty and say's to Punditji not to make face otherwise he will have to face him until he reaches home๐Ÿ˜†. Ritual completed.

Sag's and Pub's take leave but Sag's duppata gets stucked in the bike back seat. Bunty come near. Both tries to take Duppata out and eyelock, background music๐Ÿ˜ณ. Satya comes out in the meantime and see's all this get's furious again. Sag's leaves from there. Satya comes near to Bunty and tell's him that his mom is calling. Bunty goes from there half heartedly.

Later in the day Bunty and Madhav sit's near the Laptop. Bunty stares at Sag's pic and Madhav pulling his legs. At the end Bunty say's to reach near the girl he has to deal with her father. At this also Madhav is all funny. Some time later Bunty and Madhav bring's abig LED TV saying that Bhabhi Parents sent it. Everybody give's their opinion where to install the TV. Finally Father decides to put it in the hall so that everybody can see together. Bhabhi is not happy and gets angry.

Here Sag's father and Pishima discuss about the incident which happened before. Sag's father is completely nut case, he decides to go to police station to complain. Pishima tries to reason him but he does not listen. Then somebody knocks the door. Both gets scared and fetches whatever they can goes near the door. Outside door Sag's and Pub's wonder why everything is closed and shouts that it is them. Pishima open the door and father almost drag's Sag's inside and tells her what had happened. Sag's wonder's at the same time gets furious for the goons.
Show ends.

Pre-cap: Everybody are watching TV. Bunty's father taunts at younger daughter. Pappu comes to Bunty worried saying that his wife is not allowing him inside the room for not putting the LED which her parent's gifted into their room. He asks Bunty to do something.

padmaja thanks, work is making me crazy, cant watch the epi. can you please paste this Wu on the forum. Just make a new thread. I will delete mine or make something else of it. I would really appreciate...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by VerboseG

Thank you for the caps, Biki! They were inspiring ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Very nice
Originally posted by nn027

Very nice

Thanks Nado!

All: New AT please ๐Ÿ˜›