Rangrasiya

|Ashish Sharma In JDJ| All Discussion Here|#7 - Page 2

xoom450 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Not only he deserves to be in the finale, he deserves to win. Guys he's down w/fever... He was lukin sooo sick this week. He also hasn't taken any break from jhalak or RR so his recovery is likely going to take time. He's doing this for his fans ... US. Please let's vote all we can to ensure he's not in the bottom 2 next week. The last shoot of RR is on 9/10. Hopefully that'll gv him enough time to rest, rehearse & come back w/a bang in the finale. Just 2 weeks, please let us all make our sweet Ashish win.
I don no if u all have noticed, but everyone has a good opinion abt him. Sophie, Lauren, Shakti, Mouni, all feel that he's a good dancer (they have all mentioned this in their IVs or chats in the past. Sophie & Lauren hv also mentioned that they feel Ashish wld be in the finale. I hv a feeling that Ranveer, MD & KJo feel the same way... Let's make this come true by voting for him... Ashish is the best!!!!!
Edited by xoom450 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Plz..vote for ashish guys..plz..he need our love and support..
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys please vote for him as his score very less...58/70 
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ashish is the lowest score this week.. Please guys vote maximum as you can.. He needs us more this time.. 

I guess in India the voting lines are closed.. All USA fans just do it for ashish/Rudra.. Go to colors website..  Open multiple accounts and just count by 5 each time you enter the code.. After 100 votes switch to another account.. Spread the news everywhere..

Vote for Ashish..

VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So disappointed with the score. It is cruel.
Ashish deserved much more.

Here's a hug for you Ashish!
๐Ÿค—
Sasha_2014 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Voting full speed on my proxy app haha! Go Ashish!!!!

Disappointed with how they are handing 10's like candy to some very average performances with limited dancing at this stage of the competition.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ  

tenshi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't even get myself to watch his performance this week after seeing him so sick.  It hurts bad to see him in so much pain๐Ÿ˜ญI do not think I can watch it, but knowing what he went through to give us these 3  wonderful acts, I m sure he wants his fan to see it.  For that reason, I will watch it but I m really sad.  I care less for the damn scores, I just want him to get a good rest and be fit n fine for semi finals and final week.  Please guys, khoob saare vote kijiye hamare Ashish ke liye!!!!
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Voted endlessly till 9 am..but now voting lines are closed in india..it is my request to his fans living outside india..plz keep on voting for ashish..he really need us this time. Edited by Aashna_30 - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Why is this thread not appearing as a sticky topic at the top of the forum like the previous one. Its difficult to find it every time. Can someone replace it with the old one .Its a request.
paddyj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Bluesky-

Ashish is the lowest score this week.. Please guys vote maximum as you can.. He needs us more this time.. 

I guess in India the voting lines are closed.. All USA fans just do it for ashish/Rudra.. Go to colors website..  Open multiple accounts and just count by 5 each time you enter the code.. After 100 votes switch to another account.. Spread the news everywhere..

Vote for Ashish..

It is 12:45AM for me. Have been voting till now. Hope all our efforts added to Ashish's will pay off.
Edited by paddyj - 9 years ago