Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: orpi

WTH?!! he kissed one her highnesses hand 🤢 ewww sorry no offence but cant stand this hail MD anymore and cant see our AS in this league 🤢

Me too didn't like it.But thank God he did it fast and ran away.Did not flirt like others.He can't help it when its part of choreography.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: multimediaa

Me too didn't like it.But thank God he did it fast and ran away.Did not flirt like others.He can't help it when its part of choreography.

Its part of the act. And MD has always supported him. Its more respect than adoration...So its fine...

This is better than hugging Remo
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank god he did it fast and went off... hate it when they treat these Bollywood specimens like some boon on earth. ..no offence to anyone. But don't like this kind of worshiping attitude. 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes,it was a part of choreography and I know all these things are out of his character.
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What all Colors makes him do.. Poor fellow! Last week Dadi ... she looked so cheap pouncing on Ashish and now this .. yikes !! ... I am sure he does not enjoy all this tom foolery..just has to comply because of obvious reasons.
🤢
Rudra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Shakti out?😕

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-7-who-is-the-new-judge-on-the-show/
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Shakti out?😕

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-7-who-is-the-new-judge-on-the-show/

What?...does that mean there is no face off and only the votes n scores are taken into account?cos in a face off i am sure she can come out on top...
Luv_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
guys, any update on Ashish performance today, did he made to the final??