Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: binimoti

guys, any update on Ashish performance today, did he made to the final??

Jdj shoot will be tomorrow coz of telly awards...
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: binimoti

guys, any update on Ashish performance today, did he made to the final??

Coz of telly awards there is no shoot today.. Shoot is tomorrow.. So we have to wait till then., from Ashish's tweet it seems he got maximum votes and already through to finale., 
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Bluesky-

Coz of telly awards there is no shoot today.. Shoot is tomorrow.. So we have to wait till then., from Ashish's tweet it seems he got maximum votes and already through to finale., 

thank you
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I do hope he wins JDJ there is got to be one happy ending here. 
simz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Which tweet ? I doubt anything is disclosed to the contestants before the shoot. If you are talking of the one where he thanked the fans for the votes then that was done Monday morning even before the voting closed in other parts of the world. I don't think he meant that.
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: loveanime

I do hope he wins JDJ there is got to be one happy ending here. 

He better win or I will personally go hurt someone from Colors 
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: varshu27

What?...does that mean there is no face off and only the votes n scores are taken into account?cos in a face off i am sure she can come out on top...

If its just about votes and no face off. We will know the finalist even before the start of semifinals.Then what the use of a semifinal. The article says top two contenders will move to finals ,but last week they clearly said that there will be four finalists. These people are just cooking stories.We will know by tomo afternoon who gets eliminated. Till then I cant believe anything.We know one finalist for sure and ie Mouni due to immunity ball.
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sga84

Which tweet ? I doubt anything is disclosed to the contestants before the shoot. If you are talking of the one where he thanked the fans for the votes then that was done Monday morning even before the voting closed in other parts of the world. I don't think he meant that.

Its just a guess.. I am not sure.. " his tweet .. Just one hurdles left". And for my knowledge i think  they must have informed contestants before hand for their face off acts..  Coz Earlier In an interview TJ mentioned i have to prepare 3 acts . The interview was shot before the shoot..

So its just a pure guess.,:) hope this is true..:)

Edited by -Bluesky- - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

He better win or I will personally go hurt someone from Colors 

They(colors) are turning us into Vamps.😆
simz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its just a guess.. I am not sure.. " his tweet .. Just one hurdles left". And for my knowledge i think  they must have informed contestants before hand for their face off acts..  Coz Earlier In an interview TJ mentioned i have to prepare 3 acts . The interview was shot before the shoot..

So its just a pure guess.,:) hope this is true..:)

I know they inform before the shoot but this tweet was before voting closed so it can't mean that. 

Of course i am also hoping its true :)