Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: scarletblossom

i know this is funny but i was searching something on youtube and it recommended me to a vm having asr bg.i suddenly had choke in my heart😭 what a character asr was.such complex complicaed character.whole journey .an egnima on its own. i have accepted the fact i cannot move on from asr and i dont want to.i dont know if barun will be able to touch my heart like asr did but just for that one character i will  remain his fan forever   throughout whatever future behold for him.(i hope and pray only good things 😃)

Aaww Sona...how sweet!!
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
simmi you were talking about ganesh visharjan traffic na.i saw one video in news for hydrabad.one auto was full of 14 people for the event.it suddenly fall down. the fall was very scary 😲
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simim

It seems the writer of RR said he was shocked that educated ppl were bombarding ppl saying Myrah shud be Paro when it's been clearly shown tht she died 

If they thot educated ppl cud lap up the shit they showed abt the poisoned laddoo swallowing and her squeezing his throat to stop the poison flowing just to show the neelkanth parallel...then y can't educated ppl hope paro dug a tunnel under the pyre though wounded with a bullet and crawled thru it till she reached a river and swam across till she reached the sea, and swam seven seas and oceans and reached London? Or may be swam a river and rich London based tycoon going on a river rafting expedition found her and made passport and visa for her...out of pity and took her with him on a tourist visa.
Then nursed her back to health for the 3 months visa she got. Then applied for a work permit and let her work...
Since she didn't remember anything he made up childhood friends for her and got them engaged...

Why can't we imagine all this? If u can strangle someone to keep him alive then we can imagine whatever we want

@bold 🤣🤣👏
Edited by polly_mk - 9 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
u know who please  huh😆. dont make me doubt your antaryaminess😆
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarletblossom

u know who please  huh😆. dont make me doubt your antaryaminess😆

Where do u see these pics yaar? And wht new pic came now for them to edit?
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

It seems the writer of RR said he was shocked that educated ppl were bombarding ppl saying Myrah shud be Paro when it's been clearly shown tht she died 

If they thot educated ppl cud lap up the shit they showed abt the poisoned laddoo swallowing and her squeezing his throat to stop the poison flowing just to show the neelkanth parallel...then y can't educated ppl hope paro dug a tunnel under the pyre though wounded with a bullet and crawled thru it till she reached a river and swam across till she reached the sea, and swam seven seas and oceans and reached London? Or may be swam a river and rich London based tycoon going on a river rafting expedition found her and made passport and visa for her...out of pity and took her with him on a tourist visa.
Then nursed her back to health for the 3 months visa she got. Then applied for a work permit and let her work...
Since she didn't remember anything he made up childhood friends for her and got them engaged...

Why can't we imagine all this? If u can strangle someone to keep him alive then we can imagine whatever we want

🤣🤣🤣
polly_mk thumbnail
i agree...the education line was a bit out of line. Many silly & illogical things are shown in soaps. In RR itself, from what I've heard, they have shown things in such lame and bizzare ways! So when writer talks about education and logic now... it's hilarious!!

But if writer is saying that based on all the bashing they got from fans, then it might just be frustration speaking.

Edited by polly_mk - 9 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simi,  🤣  your imagination can be made into another show altogether
... digging a tunnel under her funeral pyre ... swimming seven seas ... 😆 sure to be a super exciting show
polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: bepatient

Simi,  🤣  your imagination can be made into another show altogether

... digging a tunnel under her funeral pyre ... swimming seven seas ... 😆 sure to be a super exciting show

Tunnel Rasiya! 😆😆😆
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

😆😆😆

is it for the pic i pmed or for what you wrote above.please clarify😆