CC #84~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 82

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by temperance12

🤣🤣🤣 Ashish!!! Oh God!! 🤣🤣 Bless him, he got the prefect dialogue...

Tumhare intelligent jokes... waha se signal athe hai, expression do, haath bajao! abe, kaese expressions doon jab kuch samjh hi nahi atha!!! 🤣🤣

in which context he told this??
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

in which context he told this??
Nisha, it was JDJ finale.

Anil Kapoor had come & Manish asked a question 'what would you do if you had Mr. India's ring?'

Karan Tacker went in and pulled KJo's cheeks.

Ashish, went and stood behind Manish & Ranvir and said things like this... For Manish he said, why are you always behind MD's pallu! 😆.

Mauni tried to get to the Jhalak trophy...
Edited by temperance12 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by simim

Didn't u read? It's in the order of their accomplishments. Which is y Minishaa is at the top.

I read, but why is this Minishaa person first? I haven't heard about her before until now. How is her achievement any different from No. 2 or No. 3? Many of them has done movies...  and that Sushanth guy has represented India internationally... so had it been Miss. World or something, would that person be last?
Edited by temperance12 - 9 years ago

TOI has lost everything...they have still not realised it was the headline which was offensive...

Unbelievable how disrespectful this response is! They are digging a hole for themselves & with each article the deeper they go!

I read, but why is this Minishaa person first? I haven't heard about her before until now. How is her achievement any different from No. 2 or No. 3? Many of them has done movies...  and that Sushanth guy has represented India internationally... so had it been Miss. World or something, would that person be last?
truly...u shud be the last person to be considered as a standard on whether some one is popular or not in BW...
All of us know Minishaa...she was a main stream heroine
And no Miss world representation may not have garnered the person any great position...but winning it wud have...and unfortunately Mr Gay is not as popular as Miss world.

I knew who Minisha Lamba is...should i take this as an achievement ..for once i know something more than simi..😆😆

Unbelievable how disrespectful this response is! They are digging a hole for themselves & with each article the deeper they go!
and the fact that they think splashing all her pics in skimpy clothes and alluding to the fact that she was a Kingfisher calendar model is supposed to make that bloody headline and the crap they print ok...
This is the same as saying...she was a prostitite so its ok to rape her...or she was weraning revealing clothes so its ok to abuse/rape her..
Hopeless losers...no wonder India sucks for women...

I knew who Minisha Lamba is...should i take this as an achievement ..for once i know something more than simi..😆😆
more than me? never!!! more than Tanya...well not really
Earlier I didnt know the depths of her BW ignorance.,...but now that I do...I wouldnt call it an achievement
Originally posted by simim

truly...u shud be the last person to be considered as a standard on whether some one is popular or not in BW...
All of us know Minishaa...she was a main stream heroine
And no Miss world representation may not have garnered the person any great position...but winning it wud have...and unfortunately Mr Gay is not as popular as Miss world.

OK agreed my knowledge sucks, but surely Puneet Issar has achieved far more than this Minisha person!