Happy Birthday To U Mansi

Posted: 9 years ago
Today is very special day. 1 of the best ARVI/ASHVIK Fan Mansi Birthday. So this thread dedicated to her.

Wishing U very Happy Birthday to U Mansi. May Allah bless U happy life forever & fulfill all your wish.

Hey Mansi, wish you a very happy birthday πŸ₯³

Here's your birthday message from Sara (she's traveling so had sent me this beforehand) 😊

Dear Mansi,

A very very happy birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day and an amazing time!!! Have a bite of cake on my behalf:):P I am really sorry for not being able to do anything for you on your birthday:( But here is a short message for you:)

I still remember your last birthday:) I did not know you at all but decided to wish you as you were a fellow ArVian and AshVikian:P After that we chatted only once on the AT where we introduced each other, but you started PMing me and we started PMing regularly such that the day I would not PM you was odd:)

It has been amazing chatting with you, telling you my stories, listening to yours, teasing you endlessly, talking about you know who:):P (I hope you know who :P:D) and chatting about AshVik, ARK, Sid, and your Wahi:P (Who is not yours anymore :P:D)

You have been a great help in my FFs (don't you say no to that!) You send out the PM's, proofread them sometimes and reserve your post first (most of the times :P) So a big thank you for that!!!

I have also told you this before and will say it again, it is AMAZING fangirling with you. The way we talk in caps when we are excited :P when we notice little details about something, our similar tastes in songs and watching movie trailers:):)

I wish you an amazing and blessed year. May God bless you Mannu.

P.S: Really really sorry for such a short message :( and for not being able to do much:(

Lots of love, Smartie:)

--

Thanks a lot for the thread Ashfaque, am gonna post my message later 😊

Edited by peachesnplums - 9 years ago
A very happy birthday Mansi ! You've always been a great friend and a true companion with whom I live to talk! May god bless you always with health and prosperity ! πŸ˜³Edited by Ruchikaarvilove - 9 years ago

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my Twinnieee πŸ€— πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
May god bless you with all the happiness and love in ur life and may always keep on shining and smiling and keep on spreading your love everywhere 
Blessed to have you as my Twinniee 

Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
Many more happy returns of the day dear😊.stay blessed
happy birthday, Mansi.. have an amazing one :)
AHH I can't believe you guys remembered my birthday!!!! Thank you so much for the amazing and beautiful thread! I'll reply to everyone individually later! Love you all sooo much!!
Happy Birthday Mansi!! Have a fantastic Birthday. 
I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you. Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Image
happy birthday Mansi.may Allah bless you and fulfill all your wish.. love u lots