Deivamagal - Oru Aaraichi kurippu

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A righteous man has a dutiful wife. The elderly couple lives in a big house with their grown up children, sons and daughters. Elder son is married. Younger son is the hero whose marriage with the heroine is an accident - oru ikkattaana soozhnilaila nadandhadhu.

The hero is an angry man whose marriage with the heroine is on a roller coaster. He has friends who mean good for him, but he would not listen to their good advice.  

The heroine is calm, mature and sensible. She has solutions for anybody and everybody and helps everyone around her even if it means problems for her own marriage.

The elder son's wife anni is the villi, whose sister also lives in the same house like another daughter. Anni is all out to take control of the entire house and separate the hero and heroine. The hero would foolishly fall for all his anni's schemes and would blame his wife at the drop of a hat ie for anything bad that happens.

Sounds familiar? Well this is not the story of Deivamagal, but that of a long running serial Anandham.

What can we infer from the above? Serials are copied? Nope. There are 10 to 12 serials running everyday in each channel and there are atleast 10 to 12 channels. What will the poor directors and script directors do?πŸ˜ƒ

Vera enna thaan theriyudhu?

Indha madiri vendaadha aaraichi pandradhala, Girikku Sunday urupadiya endha velaiyum illainu theriyudhuπŸ˜† 

But after writing this here, she is down with 105 Deg fever😭. Why? Anandham ran for more than 1200 episodes. The hero and heroine was finally united in the last episode by a maanga madaiyar and villi went to jail somewhere in the final episodes. Deivamagal serialum ippadi aanaa idhai paarkira namma nilamai ennagum?😲πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kilpakam than πŸ˜† Edited by sawmya8672 - 9 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol good post giri... So true..
DM wil def cross 1000 episodes.. still thenral is running...grrr.
Copy cat work only going in all languages.. poor viewers
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawmya8672

Kilpakam than πŸ˜†

🀣 sathiyam sathiyam πŸ˜†
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vaanga Vaanga Navee and Sawmya😊. Kilpaukam hospital poi anga irukkara doctors aiye kozhappidalaam. Ethanai episodes parkarome! Enna experience!!πŸ˜ƒ
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha sema research girl... Anandham n dm similar.. Grrr wth the dirs do??
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha giri until u mentioned above - it never strike to me both anandham DM running almost on the same track.  πŸ€” But seriously i cannot take it if DM runs for that long 1200 episodes. Oh wait i think i can - after all i am watching PP and its already on 1150 episodes i curse myself for watching it daily but i am yet to give up on PP 🀣

hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawmya8672

Kilpakam than πŸ˜†

adipavi πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Have to say giri - your writings gives some diversion. Konja appadiyae PP pakkamu vandha nanna irakum 
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg.. giri.. 
super post.. 
namakku asylum confirm taan.. rofl