Deivamagal - Oru Aaraichi kurippu - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Please go ahead hopper. Do what ever you wish as long as I have to post it in the same and only one threadπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Super Arachi 
usefull tips to spam πŸ˜› 
Maximum takes "xprsn king" karthik. Shock rxn Ku 10 takes, suresh must have had hard time, keeping pigeon off his head, so indhula 10 yakes. Karthik rxn parthu vizhundhu sirichu lot of retakes. 
Originally posted by dmfever

Maximum takes "xprsn king" karthik. Shock rxn Ku 10 takes, suresh must have had hard time, keeping pigeon off his head, so indhula 10 yakes. Karthik rxn parthu vizhundhu sirichu lot of retakes. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by giriadimai - 9 years ago
Originally posted by giriadimai

Oh Supree ! What a surprise! πŸ€— A very very warm welcome to you. How are you? Still holding on to ACD picture a? But don't we Anandham group hold on to it some way or another?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Vangama Vanga... to quote Roja akka 'the more the merrier'πŸ˜ƒ

Oh Thank you Giri!! I too felt sooo happy to see you & your post after a while... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ€—  I come to IF whenever time permits, not as often as I used to be on those 'Anandham' days!! Embarrassed Embarrassed  (mainly due to work load - both at work & home!πŸ˜‰) Once in a while I visit DM, PP & VR and try to catch up...

Oh I remember all those fun times we had along with Roja akka's CK's & fun postings.πŸ˜‰  I don;t see some of our old friends postings here these days ( like eljay, eclat, and our die hard ACD fan Bonheur (correct?!)...etc.  (OR) may be I'm not being very regular in IF ?!! 

Anyhow, happy to see your fun postings again, I really  enjoy reading them...  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘  Araichi part 3 - OMG,  Eppadi giri, eppadi?!!!   Antha clock time, sathiyama Nan kavanikkalai...  πŸ‘ β­οΈ Super...  Thodarndhu kalakkunga!!
Originally posted by dmfever

dmfever, that was too funny!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter 3

Lovely dreamer and Chandu are missing for quite sometime. 

seems everyone missing ma presence here, especially our Prof of   Department of Higher Studies in Serialogy
Originally posted by sawmya8672

Super Arachi 
usefull tips to spam πŸ˜› 

I hope hopper_ocean doesn't come after me for this , SawmyaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

seems everyone missing ma presence here, especially our Prof of  Department of Higher Studies in Serialogy

Pinna eppadi Lovely? CommandoπŸ˜›  vera koodave missing illaiya?πŸ˜ƒ

Pinna eppadi Lovely? CommandoπŸ˜›  vera koodave missing illaiya?πŸ˜ƒ

haha.. 
u missing commando more than me.. rofl..