Happy Birthday Sheena(SimplyAshVikian) ^_^ - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Sista Sista Sista   loved the thread meri pyaari Bharunn 
awww u made so much of food ..it really tempted me huh (overeating hongayi  mujhse actually πŸ˜†)

Awww u made an edit on surya too ..my southee fangirling on high πŸ˜† β€οΈ  πŸ€ͺ 

Thank you for being my sista Bharuu .I would again say this a simple hi hello turned into friendship and that turned into we becoming soul sisters .My day feels incomplete without talking to u and thanks for keeping me mad and crazy and listening to all my rona dhona πŸ˜†
Be there always with me love u loads :* 

Originally posted by SeasonOfLeaves

Happy Birthdayyy Sheenu!!πŸ€—

We met through Bharuuu...btw Bharu awesome thread!! Love it soo much ..and puhleeez tune itna saara akele thodi bake kiya..main bhi toh thi na!πŸ˜›
Coming to what I was saying lol.. I am glad we met coz you are a fun person to talk to πŸ˜ƒ
May we have moreee book talksπŸ˜†
Have an awesome birthday!! May all your wishes and dreams come true and here's me wishing that your year is full of all sorts of good things😳 
Have fun today!!
Oh and I am waiting for a slice of the cake and all the goodies Bharu made for youπŸ˜‰

Love, 
Ritu
Thank u so much ritu πŸ€—  
awww yess may we have lots and lots of book talks πŸ˜† we both can never have enough of reading 
hahha cake ka hissa mil jayenga ritu ji :P warna jine itne pyaar se banaya she can make it for u too on my behalf πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To U Sheena. May your birthday be filled with many happy hours. May God Bless U & fulfilled all Your Wish & Dream.

Bharoo Beautiful Thread As Usual. Thank U So much for open this lovely Thread.
Thank you bhai for ur wishes πŸ€—
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Many happy returns of the day to our amazing and untiring segment update!! Have a fabulous day and year ahead Sheenu πŸ€—

Awww di loved the edit πŸ€—
thank you so much for the wishes 
and I surely had a good time :)
@ Sara : Thank you Sara  πŸ€—.Have a happy Journey dear  
awww I miss our FF fights now (dono bhol gaye ff /ss update karna ) but I understand studies coming up and thats more imp 
Hope to talk to u soon Sara ..and I am really sorry NB tym pe bahut pareshaan kiya meine  tumhe πŸ˜’πŸ˜†  ( but it was worth it huh ) 
Originally posted by srijasrij

happy happy b'day sheenaπŸ˜ƒ.have an awesome day

Thank you Srija πŸ€— 

Originally posted by pinky_blueskies

happy birthday, Sheena.. have an amazing one :)

Thank so you much dear πŸ€— 

Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

happy birthday sheenuu dii.have a blast

Thank you Meghuuu πŸ€— 
Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
Originally posted by style14

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Sheenu!
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with love,  wonderful surprises and memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. 
Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Baloons Image

Thank u so much shail di πŸ€—  
Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
Congratulation Birthday Girl πŸ˜ƒ
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7  

@ShinaMathew so many ppl req for Shina baby's bd wishes;) happyyy birthday darling:)

@sheenu-yes yes rituu came all the way from London to Mauritius..we did all tayariii and parcel it to India...such a great cook and friends we are πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Peachu- Pleasure will be all mine to become your personal chef πŸ˜‰...thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—

A biiig thank you to everyone for wishing sweet sheenu and for liking the thread πŸ€—πŸ€—

Congrats Sheenu, so happy you got a reply from Asha :D Very well deserved!!