Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mohit Raina in Limca Book of Records

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Most roles portrayed in serial

Mohit Raina (b August 14, 1982) has portrayed 28 characters across 433 episodes of the mythological serial Devon ke Dev Mahadev - Rudra Bhi Aur Bhole Bhi, aired on Life OK channel as of June 30, 2013. The show started airing on Dec 18, 2011 from 8.00-8.30 pm (Mon-Fri) with a 1 hour maha-episode sometimes on Sundays. It is directed by Nikhil Sinha and Manish Singh.

Source - http://www.limcabookofrecords.in/television/44.aspx

Edited by atominis - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not exactly sure what is meant by different roles here.

In most of the roles I feel MR was Mahadev in disguise, so the character was Mahadev but the outer disguise (garments and look) was of someone else. So essentially not a different role... just a different get-up.

In my op, he has essayed three roles :  Mahadev, Jullunder and now Lohithang...
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rsnarula67

I am not exactly sure what is meant by different roles here.

In most of the roles I feel MR was Mahadev in disguise, so the character was Mahadev but the outer disguise (garments and look) was of someone else. So essentially not a different role... just a different get-up.

In my op, he has essayed three roles :  Mahadev, Jullunder and now Lohithang...

its more like his total disguises (substantial ones with different attributes of Mahadev tht makes them different frm the character Mahadev) incl Jallandhar (a different character) makes it a pretty total.. for further info refer to wiki..😃
Edited by kaatayani - 9 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Anu ðŸ¤—...Congratulations Mohit Raina!...so proud to be your fan.😃...glad he got to play so many characters because of DKDM...will always be grateful to Nikhil sir and his team for giving him this opportunity to essay such wide variety of roles...been a pleasure watching him 

Edited by --Ratna-- - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
The different roop as Mahadev as well as characters like Jalandhar also constitute different roles only.
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Mohit
Ever so proud to be your fan. You hard work has paid off and I am greatful for the entire team of DKDM for giving you the opportunity to portray so many different characters . Love you always,