FINDING FANNY Reviews & Box-Office thread

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Please post all the reviews & BO figures of 'Finding Fanny' in this thread πŸ˜Š

Warning: Reviews posted in this thread may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk or read after you see the movie. πŸ˜†

Sarita A Tanwar @SaritaTanwar  

#findingfanny having a press screening today. Week ahead of release. That's how confident they are of the film. Bollywood, please note

sujoy ghosh @sujoy_g  

saw FINDING FANNY .. whatta nice funny and mad film. & the cast naseerji, DP, Arjun, Dimple Kapadia and PK are fantastistic. you must see.

sujoy ghosh @sujoy_g  

but the two main heroes of FINDING FANNY for me are.. one that insane director @homiadajania and all hail Anil Mehta. DOP supreme.

Hrithik Roshan @iHrithik  

Never experienced such laughs in sadness n such vacuums in joy. Finding fanny, u made me smile at the emptiness of life! Loved it!

Hrithik Roshan @iHrithik  

U r so real @deepikapadukone, @arjunk26: u r so honest. Homi U are the deepest mad philosopher. We are all trying to find fanny in r lives.

Nargis @NargisFakhri  

#findingfanny #love #lost #found my goodness how I laughed n how my heart connected.Quirky funny beautiful! Uff I can watch 100 more times

Varun Dhawan @Varun_dvn  

#findingfanny is hilarious. homi is in great form. take a bow homi and dinno

Shraddha Kapoor @ShraddhaKapoor  

Just watched #findingfanny & have just loooved it! Fully crack!!Amazing performances!! @homiadajania @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone Do.not.miss!

Sonakshi Sinha @sonakshisinha  

Just watched finding fanny and loved loved loved it! So funny re @arjunk26! Amaaazing performances by everyone! Good job @homiadajania!

Kalki Koechlin @kalkikanmani  

I love how Homi makes quirky mainstream. Good night out watching #

Ileana D'Cruz @Ileana_Official  

Just watched #findingfanny! Such a quaint lovely film!#NaseeruddinShah #DimpleKapadia #PankajKapur @deepikapadukone @arjunk26 just wonderful

Ileana D'Cruz @Ileana_Official  

Took me back to my beautiful Goa...loved the simplicity and quirkiness of each character such a weirdly charming film @homiadajania

Ayushmann Khurrana @ayushmannk  

#findingfanny Quaint curious uncanny funny easy paced with natural performances. @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone Pankaj ji, Naseer sir, Dimple ji

Sonam Kapoor @sonamakapoor  

Just saw finding fanny! What a quirky lovely film! Kudos to the whole cast &a special shout out to @homiadajania @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone

#

Rohan @TheVivaanShah  

Finding Fanny what a beautiful film a masterpiece

Esha Gupta @eshagupta2811  

#findingfanny is as special a film as it can be.funny with an emotional motive.you guys will love it.different but that's the beauty

Huma Qureshi @humasqureshi  

#findingfanny wat a sweetly whacky film.Take a bow @homiadajania Dinno what a cast @deepikapadukone @arjunk26

Edited by MoodyFoodie - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon

The screenplay of #FindingFanny ought to be published in the form of a book.Outstandingly creative dialogues that make u chuckle n marvel! #FindingFanny

Quest 4 love can b gloriously subtle n unhurriedly enrichng.Throw in madly seductiv background music n u don't need any Nasha #FindingFanny

Homi Adajania weaves a wonderfully entertaining tale backed by a classy technical team n a committed starcast #FindingFanny

Pankaj Kapur is a magician of an actor.U don't want 2 miss anything he says or does.He has some of the best lines in the film #FindingFanny

Pankaj Kapur is deliciously lecherous.'Casanova of Konkan' any1?His performance alone is worth ur ticket price #FindingFanny

Naseeruddin Shah is a gold mine of acting talent n never fails 2 surprise.Dimple looks beautiful n acts with a lot of zest #FindingFanny

Deepika Padukone luks ethereally pretty.She merges herslf effrtlessly in2 being a gud hearted Goan girl waiting 2 Accept-Love #FindingFanny

I can proudly say #FindingFanny is an Indian film that the world should watch for its sheer grace,unusual context n unique entertainment!!

Nikhil Advani @nickadvani  

is great writing, superb acting by and ensemble cast that comes together once in a lifetime and brilliant directing. Contd...

Contd... @homiadajania holds the film from first to last frame with lan and such control. You are simply transported into his world...

But a big standing ovation needs to be given to #Dinesh Vijayan and the team at #Foxstudios. Mazaa aa gaya!!! #FindingFanny

bharati dubey @bharatidubey  

Cinema is all about conviction and seeing an ensemble cast like this one in Finding Fanny only shows faith superstars like @deepikapadukone

have in this mad Parsi director @homiadajania simply love his work. Of course to the writers @homiadajania & Kersi Khambhatta.

Love the line-- love never dies people die it is always there u have to find it #FindingFanny

Edited by MoodyFoodie - 9 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So the films is out on Friday and everyone that's seen the film is praising it. πŸ˜ƒ Very positive feedback! πŸ‘ Posting tweets of people who saw the film at the various screenings.  

@karanjohar: The hysterically funny and soulful search for fanny stays with you long after...@homiadajania directs a brilliant ensemble!! #FindingFanny

@karanjohar: Pankaj kapur,Naseerudddin Shah and Dimple Kapadia exude brilliance...Arjun and Deepika are wonderfully charming!!!! #FindingFanny

@ayushmannk: #FindingFanny Quaint curious uncanny funny easy paced with natural performances. @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone Pankaj ji, Naseer sir, Dimple ji

@Ileana_Official: Just watched #FindingFanny! Such a quaint lovely film!#NaseeruddinShah #DimpleKapadia #PankajKapur @deepikapadukone @arjunk26 just wonderful

@Ileana_Official: Took me back to my beautiful Goa...loved the simplicity and quirkiness of each character such a weirdly charming film @homiadajania

@jackkybhagnani: Just saw #FindingFanny and loved the film kudos to the director and all the actors!!!

@Varun_dvn: #findingfanny is hilarious. homi is in great form. take a bow homi and dinno

@moh_m: What a film finding fanny @homiadajania ! Don't rem when i laughed so much in a movie ..Awesome performances by all actors .. Wah @arjunk26

@radhika_apte: Lots of fun watching #FindingFanny some beautiful performances and delicate and touching moments.

@ShraddhaKapoor: Just watched #FindingFanny & have just loooved it! Fully crack!!Amazing performances!! @homiadajania @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone Do.not.miss!

@kalkikanmani: I love how Homi makes quirky mainstream. Good night out watching #FindingFanny

@humasqureshi: #FindingFanny wat a sweetly whacky film.Take a bow @homiadajania Dinno what a cast @deepikapadukone @arjunk26

@eshagupta2811: #FindingFanny is as special a film as it can be.funny with an emotional motive.you guys will love it.different but that's the beauty

@iMeer_Baloch: Jst watchd #FindingFanny anny and loved loved loved it! So funny re @arjunk26! @deepikapadukone Amaaazing performances by everyone! Good job

@Pessimisthings_: Yay! Just saw #FindingFanny! Mind-blowing and fantastic! @arjunk26 and @deepikapadukone were superb! Able to watch! Hope you guys have fun!

@Niegel_Dsouza: #FindingFanny is by far the best movie that has launched in the latter half of this year! Great acting and great execution! Take a bow! ^_^

@SiddhanthKapoor: Saw  #findingfanny last night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Amust watch, brilliant performances, direction, cinematography@arjunk26 @homiadajania

@TheVivaanShah: Finding Fanny what a beautiful film a masterpiece

@iFaridoon: The screenplay of #FindingFanny ought to be published in the form of a book.Outstandingly creative dialogues that make u chuckle n marvel!

@iFaridoon: Quest 4 love can b gloriously subtle n unhurriedly enrichng.Throw in madly seductiv background music n u don't need any Nasha #FindingFanny

@iFaridoon: Homi Adajania weaves a wonderfully entertaining tale backed by a classy technical team n a committed starcast #FindingFanny

@iFaridoon: Pankaj Kapur is a magician of an actor.U don't want 2 miss anything he says or does.He has some of the best lines in the film #FindingFanny

@iFaridoon: Pankaj Kapur is deliciously lecherous.'Casanova of Konkan' any1?His performance alone is worth ur ticket price #FindingFanny

@iFaridoon: Naseeruddin Shah is a gold mine of acting talent n never fails 2 surprise.Dimple looks beautiful n acts with a lot of zest #FindingFanny

@iFaridoon: Deepika Padukone luks ethereally pretty.She merges herslf effrtlessly in2 being a gud hearted Goan girl waiting 2 Accept-Love #FindingFanny

@iFaridoon: I can proudly say #FindingFanny is an Indian film that the world should watch for its sheer grace,unusual context n unique entertainment!!

@Ramkamal: #FindingFanny is dark and yet a joyful ride. "Knock even if there is no door." loved this line @homiadajania #Dimple #Pankaj #Naseeruddin

@iHrithik: Never experienced such laughs in sadness n such vacuums in joy. Finding fanny, u made me smile at the emptiness of life! Loved it!

@iHrithik: U r so real @deepikapadukone, @arjunk26: u r so honest. Homi U are the deepest mad philosopher. We are all trying to find fanny in r lives.

@NargisFakhri: #FindingFanny #love #lost #found my goodness how I laughed n how my heart connected.Quirky funny beautiful! Uff I can watch 100 more times

@Sophie_Choudry: @homiadajania u mad man! How frikkin brilliant is Finding Fanny..Makes me wanna find love! And the cast is another level! Am still smiling'

@maheepkapoor: Just laughed my guts watching "finding fanny" what an awesome film ... HILARIOUS ! You guys take my advice and don't miss this one

@raedita: #FindingFanny is quirky, irreverent, mad fun. Wish we made films like this more often. Kudos @homiadajania havent laughed so hard in a while

@raedita: All the quirky, madness aside, there are also deep undertones of hope, love and joy in #FindingFanny This be a must watch film.

@raedita: .@arjunk26 & @deepikapadukone also do a wonderful job among stalwarts like Dimple K, Naseeruddin Shah & Pankaj Kapur. #FindingFanny

@Ramkamal: With commercial actors like @arjunk26 and @deepikapadukone director @homiadajania made a film, which proves that content is the king. STILL.

@nakulmehta: Just saw #FindingFanny nd all I can say is surely watching it again.Superb casting nd awesome performances..Everyone has a FANNY.Find them!

@janiceseq85: #FindingFanny is mad fun. The cast is crazy, the film is crazy and the road trip is OTT crazy. LOL all the way.

@jayshewakramani: Loveddd #findingfanny greattt funnn super performances @deepikapadukone @arjunk26 ..homi and dinoo congratsss

@Director_Gautam: #FindingFanny - a movie which will be loved by all... One of the best films of the year... A joyful ride from start till finish..

@Sonali_Rattan: Stellar performances,many laughs later , #findingfanny made me happy at the movies . "Knock even if there is no door " that's a keeper!

@sonamakapoor: Just saw finding fanny! What a quirky lovely film! Kudos to the whole cast &a special shout out to @homiadajania @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone

@nickadvani: #FindingFanny is great writing, superb acting by and ensemble cast that comes together once in a lifetime and brilliant directing. Contd...

@nickadvani: Contd... @homiadajania holds the film from first to last frame with lan and such control. You are simply transported into his world...

@nickadvani: But a big standing ovation needs to be given to #Dinesh Vijayan and the team at #Foxstudios. Mazaa aa gaya!!! #FindingFanny

@bharatidubey: Cinema is all about conviction and seeing an ensemble cast like this one in Finding Fanny only shows faith superstars like @deepikapadukone

@bharatidubey: have in this mad Parsi director @homiadajania simply love his work. Of course to the writers @homiadajania & Kersi Khambhatta.

@sujoy_g: saw FINDING FANNY .. whatta nice funny and mad film. & the cast naseerji, DP, Arjun, Dimple Kapadia and PK are fantastistic. you must see.
@sujoy_g: but the two main heroes of FINDING FANNY for me are.. one that insane director @homiadajania and all hail Anil Mehta. DOP supreme.

Edited by IHeartDeepika. - 9 years ago
TricksyKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Positive response from celebs as well as from journos who were at the screening today πŸ₯³ can't wait to see the film
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oops I think two threads were merge hehe, 
Anyways these tweets have gotten me even more excited!  Everyone has loved the film! 
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hrithik this tweet looks very sensible 
 Never experienced such laughs in sadness n such vacuums in joy. Finding fanny, u made me smile at the emptiness of life! Loved it!

Hope public also like this movie.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck to Deepika and Arjun...Rock it babiesπŸ‘πŸΌ β€οΈ
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Awesome.. cannot wait to watch ..πŸ˜ƒ
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Celebs love every film. They are called for screening to praise the movie guys...Nobody is going to write crap. Why don't people just wait for critic and audience review to judge
OMG ! The response is so awesome.. 
I still dont know who is fanny