Posted: 9 years ago
Edited 

Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Prophet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@TM, 
 sorry, i stopped.

didn't realize the word Antagonist is so offensive. so i just thought of giving clarification .
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lols I have read on this forum 1000000 logics  to criticize Jagya but this one is most ridiculous

From someone who is having English literature as major subject and studied countless Greek novels I will correct your  logics

A protagonist is the person whose story is  A protagonist is lead Kindly read the dictionary A protagonist does not need to be a devi or devta  but a protagonist can be wrong too Commit mistakes too  An antagonist is just a hurdle in protagonist lives 

Balika Vadhu's theme is child marriage Not miss Balika Vadhu  Anandi did not marry air but another child Child marriage happens of two children if this show is in favor of child brides and against child grooms then say  Jagya was an antagonist but after Anandi moved on his role should have ended but it is not  like that ?He contributes half of story of show Miss Balika Vadhu got related to many characters through him Singhs , Jaitsar village , Ganga , gauri , Lal singh and many more The half of show run on his head and may be you can tell me one antagonist in the world who is like this  ?Probably some people don't know protagonists are grey too  carry negative traits too  Protagonist is lead but then through them hero do rises in some way  and they do such heroic work which differentiates them from complete villains  There are countless  protagonists like this  

May be you can show me where you have read Jagya is an antagonist  Show me even once

I show you ? Shashank Vyas nominated as Best actor in a lead role for ITA in the times Jagya was troubling Anandi Going by your logics he should be nominated for villain ? nooo ?JaGan are not lead pair Lols then what they are doing on montage? Huh  No antagonist appears on montage DS is not lead She is not on montage JaGan are leads they are on montage  Sargun is just recently nominated as best actress in lead role not supporting so ? I know someone is habituated to criticize Jagya if you will be little logical then it will be better

This show's lead pair is still JaAn  Go read on colors site It has countless articles saying JaAn lead pair because its Bal Vivah main story of show 

Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
No one took offense of antagonist word but your so called clarification is completely wrong and i just cleared you and in last post replied to your in your own tone 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prophet for you my dear 😉
sorry TM i am just clearing prophet since he / she has challenged us show me once 
Protagonist meaning  from oxford dictionary😃
noun

1. the leading character or one of the major characters in a play, film, novel, etc.

2. an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea.

No where it is written a protagonist needs to be pure white 😃 A protagonist is the character who is related to theme The lead 😃

Balika Vadhu's theme by Mr Shekhar This you will read on every site😃

Balika Vadhu very sensitively portrays the plight of children  who are unwittingly forced in marriage in the name of tradition and have to bear the reprecussions for the rest of their lives 

Indian serials often name on females but there is always a male lead in show here that lead is Jagya Shiv is second to him This is story of Anandi and Jagya In both lives people come and go and thats how they become associated to show and can tell their story if Jagya is not protagonist then what he is doing in show now His story would have ended when Anandi married Shiv ? No😃but he is cvs hero The half story is his other half Anandi 's Without both there is no show and JaGan are not lead pair then what they are doing on montage😃Sabra are not on montage , Gulli Gulla are not , even DS is not because they are not leads JaGan are leads The lead pair is JaAn whose Bal Vivah is actual theme of show and Ganga and Shiv are their respectives true mates 😃

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
haha Sid bang on reply 😆
Jagya is Masha Allah  first antagonist created on Balika Vadhu forum 😆through whom cvs are  telling half of story of show and Mr Shekhar and Mr Yadav have 10000001 times said he was  a grey shaded protagonist now complete white because hero has risen in  him even the actor who is from 4 years playing same role said same  but i guess they all don't know Jagya was an antagonist and now reformed  antagonist 😆wonder why cvs bothered to tell antagonist story separately He has not been around Anandi unlike Sanchi who is around Anandi 😆and i think  antagonist was Gauri who was complete counter to both female leads and finally cvs did make her realize her mideeds and she walked out of show Now we won't see her until she does come in contact with both leads Anandi or Jagya 

kamal hai people create 1001 funny  logics to criticize Jagya  then make fun of us 😆

sorry did not want to divert topics but someone LOLS made me reply to clarify some Misunderstandings  😆
Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great Shashank is there in the list he is an awesome actor 😃
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lols i would like to clear some too
This is from colors site 

http://colors.in.com/in/photos/jagya-and-anandi-the-relationship-over-the-years-50007534.html 

While in our daily soaps you are awestruck by the chemistry of the lead pair, there are two individuals who are really close to your heart, not for their sizzling chemistry but for the relationship they share. We are talking about Jagya and Anandi of Balika Vadhu and the comfortable equation they share even after their separation. Let's take a look at the relationship and how did it mould up over the years.

This article clearly says JaAn is the lead pair 😆AnSh and JaGan are not main pairs Main pair is JaAn All story is theirs How they were married off as children ,became friends , fell in love , marriage failed , then finally met their true mates and now their relationship is ever lasting friendship  If Jagya is not lead then who is a supporting character 🤣Did not know we are seeing a supporting character from six years His each and every chapter of life shown in detail He did not need to stay around Anandi to tell his story Half of the story is solely his 

who said protagonist should be devta ? Lols protagonist is the lead around whom main story is A protagonist can be grey shaded too A protagonist does not need to be a god Jagya is a protagonist and he is on montage too which is clear cut proof he is a protagonist He is just not chapter of Anandi's lives becaue many people got associated with her through him otherwise she had no direct connection to them and right now complete Jaitsar coming with him It is his story not Anandi ka maika story because Anandi is not there Mumbai track previously came with him because it was his story there Anandi was not even there ?These all are protagonist traits not antagonist and right now he is complete  good A inspiring  hero in every sense He has no grey shade now 

and there plethora of articles on jagya being a hero One  was titeled six reasons why Jagya is a hero 😛

and i did not take offence of antagonist coz i have real antagonist hard core villians fav too Not that i love them but their characters were surely interesting I loved to hate them 😈but just clearing some confusion here about Jagya 😆
Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Amazing 😆To all those who are  clearing some  people calling them They invent 1001 logics to defend Jagya  Jagya is not lead here To their information the viewers who are watching this show from six years have  been very much assimilated with Balak Var also from day one.much like the celebrated Balika Vadhu  There will never be any serial without these two characters There won't be any AnSh ( the so called only lead pair )there won't be any JaGan There won't be any serial They both are so important and equally important  
The story is about ill practice of Balvivah and Victims  were both not only the girl. It's not like the boy had gone and decoyed Balika vadhu on his own. The ill practice was very much an imposed on him- twice in his case-  Balak var, if strayed wrong, it was also one of the fall out of this traumatic practice. and he is not antagonist  because he is victim of show's main theme also which is child marriage  not Balika Vadhu ki kahani  Sasural sai maika maika sai naye  sasural tak This is not show's  tag line 😆When did the writers called Jagya as antagonist ?The actor has never been nominated ever as best actor in negative role Whenever he is nominated he stood with all the mahaan devtas of Indian tele world so it proves he was  not a villian but strayed hero who later learnt his lesson and became a hero in every way  

Protagonist = lead Like others have said there is not one single definition in any dictionary available which says a protagonist cannot commit mistake  He needs to be a divine Protagonists have been worst, murders too i know in some cases it becomes difficult to differentiate between protagonist and antagonist but in Jagya's case its so easy He is a lead His story going on even when he has no relation with Anandi Each chapter of his wife From a child to teenager to grown up young man eventually finding his true soul mate and becoming an adorable father as well and cvs have made complete hero He has done so many heroic works so Jia is right he is reformed protagonist and as far as his articles are concerned calling him hero 

what is this 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3853810

😆Never seen such articles on actual reformed antagonists like Ratan Singh , Gauri etc and we are not seeing their further stories what they are doing now Cvs made them realize their sins and they are off 

so come on don't clear others   😆because they  are not mistaking its you 

========================================================

Not arguing or defending Jagya Putting down a fact and i don't need to tell anyone JaGan are leads or not Watch BV daily and see montage 

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys don't argue after TM's request Ignore thatpost  Better to ignore 🥱Jagya is a protagonist no one can change that It is said 1000001 times in various articles 
Shashank Vyas rocks ⭐️Great actor but how come these article writers forgot about Sargun and Sriti 😕Those two names very famous in tele world 🤔