~*Shakti The Sedulous Arora AT #6*~Ranveer bana R.V. - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by gomathi2

Embedded image permalink
RV😎

When Shakti Arora tunred a judge...

Talented Shakti Arora who essays Ranveer in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi was excited to judge a pageant at a city college recently.

Watch 1000s of Movies Free! Download Now For Movies & Showtimes
Saturday, September 20, 2014 | 6:58:52 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  32 Views
The good looking and talented actor Shakti Arora who is seen in Colors' popular show Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi was the judge of honor at the city's prestigious college. 

We heard that the actor was called to judge 'Mr and Mrs University', This event is conducted at a very large scale and it is the only pageant for students which is known for its record in the  Limca book of records.

When we contacted Shakti Arora to know his experience of being a part of the event he excitedly says, "It was a wonderful experience being a part of this amazing event and I am glad that I got this opportunity to judge this show. In 2007 I won this competition and that helped me to build up my career in this industry."

"I am reminiscing my memories. During my college days I used to look weird, I had a long hair matching with that of John Abraham in the film Dhoom. I don't even that how I won  the competition during that time. I got a very good response in Mithibai college. I was mocked by girls," he further adds.

Phalguni Sharma

thanks for sharing shikha
monday come fast , cannot wait , want to know what will happen
i think by monday parekh family will come to know who is RV
Originally posted by gomathi2

hello ginya
hello gomanthi ..sorry didnt se ur msg