Balika Vadhu

When will they end BuaDadi''s drama & Anandi's problem?

Poll

When will that end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, the track is running from almost more than a month now and when they actually plan to give it a ending?
do you not think that they are dragging it now and its time to expose Bua Dadi in front of all.

Anandi is in problem & Bua Dadi is very evil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathimanjula69 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This week they will surely expose DB infront of shiv&anandi only. Only they will come to know DB being giving anandi drugs to destroy her character. As DB is aged and daddu's weakness they will discuss the matter with sachi&vivek. They will make a plan to expose DB infront of sekhar family. Naturally DB will realise she thought of throwing out Anandi by all family members cursings& beatings and all. This will happen to her if she stayed there further more. by her own will DB will leave KB without a word. Problem solved. But prior to it she will make mess of the house to give headaches to ira meenu and anandi.
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Even I am wondering about it, CVs are dragging it and I think within 2 weeks or less, this drug.drama will be wrapped ...
And true said, DB is v evil and A is in big trouble .
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this week DB will be getting exposed
eagerly waiting for the track..?)
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A week max 😃 Ansh have started walking in the right direction so it shouldn't take much time
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
may be at least two weeks .idhar db anandi ko bevkoof bana rahi hain aur idhar dawai bechane wala db ko bevkoof bana raha hai .bevkoof banani wali ko bevkoof banane wala mil gaya .anandi will expose that medicine seller in front of db that he is fooling u and after that db will be redeem
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hopefully it ends by this week ! This track is getting unbearable ! :/ And pleaseee nooo redemption for Dadi Bua ! She deserves jail. Period ! 🤢
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think in the next two weeks they will end Db drama and Anandi's problem related to the bhasm/cocaine

+++++

Then you can make a new poll when will DB be fully redeemed

Then a new poll when will Db leave with GuGu

🤣

I am fed up of this evil DB I want her to rot; be punished like no one in BV ever has been; I want to see her roti chor days

mom2gurls thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nah-

Even if they do expose it...anandi will be Mahan and forgive.  Or other option is that she tests the laddoos and bua will pretend she is dumb and didn't know.  Or anandi will privately tell he that she knows and will privately forgive.

Either way, I would love for full exposure, but lets be real...this is BV nothing normal makes sense.
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it's ending this week according to facebook .. can't wait for this track to end ...