Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Latest interviewSakshi Tanwar on Shweta Prasad

Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is a latest interview of Sakshi Tanwar regarding shweta prasad who was caught under d prostitution racket. Edited by Tanzuh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
since this news have come, i was feeling so bad for her  😔
she is my age n see how media is spoiling her name, i know she has accepted she did wrong but i guess she was not alone who were caught and media didn't bothered to write about them, they are simply targeting her, i mostly read news on google n daily there is one new article about the same thing, sabko likhna zaroori hai kya 😡
i so felt bad for her 
i liked it that atleast there is one person (sakshi) who is supporting her, asking questions to media ⭐️
Edited by peeyara - 9 years ago
Tanzuh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peeyara

since this news have come, i was feeling so bad for her  😔

she is my age n see how media is spoiling her name, i know she has accepted she did wrong but i guess she was not alone who were caught and media didn't bothered to write about them, they are simply targeting her, i mostly read news on google n daily there is one new article about the same thing, sabko likhna zaroori hai kya 😡
i so felt bad for her 
i liked it that atleast there is one person (sakshi) who is supporting her, asking questions to media ⭐️

Agree with u Naseem.This is a hypocrite media of our country they just get a chance & starts maligning d name & starts targeting😡.Like Sakshi said they never bothered to splash d name of d businessmen.Why?d reasons ofcourse d media must have got ample amount of money from those businessmen to keep their mouth shut😡.  
peeyara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanzuh

Agree with u Naseem.This is a hypocrite media of our country they just get a chance & starts maligning d name & starts targeting😡.Like Sakshi said they never bothered to splash d name of d businessmen.Why?d reasons ofcourse d media must have got ample amount of money from those businessmen to keep their mouth shut😡.  

media should be fair enough, there work is to bring out the truth but media hardly do it, now a days media only wants trps for their channel and for that they need spice , they should have bring out the names of those idiots too, i so hate diplomats 😡 
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Feeling very sad for the girl...
she is always the cute shruti for me...from kggk days..
N really like sakshi views on this...she gave a calm and very supportive statement...

Tanzuh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peeyara

media should be fair enough, there work is to bring out the truth but media hardly do it, now a days media only wants trps for their channel and for that they need spice , they should have bring out the names of those idiots too, i so hate diplomats 😡 

I so wished that the way they put shweta to remand room they should have put those businessmen too behind d bars bcoz if at at all that girl has commited crime than in that crime those people too r equal partners😡 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said by ST she always gave honest answers 
She accepted she done wrong but they didn't publish her side of story and making the story as big breaking news only to gain profit  
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs, now I remember her as st's daughter in kggk. this is really sad I read it on fb a few days ago..
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was really not knowing this is the child actress who played in Makdee one of my best ever films.
I really appreciate sakshi's stand and firmness  towards the girl.
The way she had questioned does make sense, why are they targeting only woman like her, why can't they target men involved? What the hell is this, she had  been kept in the remand home , but her mom is not allowed to meet her, tragedy.😡😡
Salute to the girl, and her guts she admitted and her reasoning could be valid, who knows.
Media is always biased🤢
sparkling_gems thumbnail
I read this news few day but then I didn't know that they were talkinag about cute little talented child actress of her time... who worked in serials like KGGK (as Shruti), Kutumb (as Vnashita). There are two movies which I have seen in her kitty too... Makdee and Iqbaal. Extremely talented girl... i would say... really shocked to read this... We dont know under which circumstances the girl was pushed into it but as Sakshi asked why only her... why not those businessmen... and also where are they who pushed her into this mud...

Media just look forward where they can get some 'hot' news... here since Shweta a public figure is involved into this they publicise her name without caring the right of privacy.

Media never bother to get their fact straight first...esp since these satellite channels are into air... they are in the competition to show the breaking and exclusive news they dont do their investgation properly... their only only concern to telecast "breaking news" first and because of this sometimes innocent people get to suffer.Edited by sparkling_gems - 9 years ago