Sahil's entry confirmed! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Sonu dear, It wll be Team "ShaVeeBa". Your Ballu will be always there. He will not let Veera alone with Shahil neither, Veera will do so. Aare NiRa ko unite karne main Ballu ka bhi important contribution hogi, tabhi to Ratan or Nihal Ranvee ko convince karenge for VeeBa. Wise Veera ke saheli Amrit kaisy rahegi for Sahil😛😛
3rd angle for ranjan.as ranvi rockstar will b busy & gunju will b alone & sad.sahil will comfort her.ranvi misunderstand gunju & ignore her.gunju will mu ranvi thinking he is having affair.gunju will b in pain &dont want to go to her mayka coz of bansuri.sahil will offer her poland trip.gunju old foreign dreams nw again picture.so next track abt gunju dreams &ranjan separation.veeba will again day night plan to unite ranjan & nira as they r for social service.

p.s. ranvi track has damaged my mind.
Originally posted by ilovemyself98

3rd angle for ranjan.as ranvi rockstar will b busy & gunju will b alone & sad.sahil will comfort her.ranvi misunderstand gunju & ignore her.gunju will mu ranvi thinking he is having affair.gunju will b in pain &dont want to go to her mayka coz of bansuri.sahil will offer her poland trip.gunju old foreign dreams nw again picture.so next track abt gunju dreams &ranjan separation.veeba will again day night plan to unite ranjan & nira as they r for social service.

p.s. ranvi track has damaged my mind.

🤣🤣
I think he is only returning to create drama in VeeBa's track . Because after the singer track there are only 2 tracks left which will go parallely together .. NiRa and VeeBa ! 
Bansuri will see Veera & Sahil getting friendly & will think of maligning her image for revenge of making her puttar work like servants!

She will try to fill Baldev's ears too but he'll be least interested!
He might get jealous seeing Veera & Sahil friendly & both will have minor fights over this!
Bansuri will try to create situations to trap VeeSah & then maligning her image infront of the whole pind!
R will get mad at her & both will have heated arguments over this!
Baldev will get to know abt this & then he'll enter the scene!
He'll try to defend Veera too by trying to shut up his mom.
This will anger Bansuri more & she'll be mad at him for taking Veera's side!
Baldev will then blurt out the truth that they both love each other!
Bansuri will get the shock of her life!

MaSh shld hire me!
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
@ ST,Sahil never had any illusions about Veera and I'm sure before reaching PP, he will be aware about their relationship, so I can't connect him with VeeBa track. Rockstar Ranvee will settle down at Mumbai with his Gunju and the 2 parallel tracks will rock.
mohini what if bansu pure pind ko ikattha karle ki dekho iss polyhouse ke office main veera sahil akele kya kar rahe hai or jab darwaza khule to andar veeba ho ek dusre ko hug karte hue ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ bansu to mar jayegi ðŸ¤£
sahil ko pata hai ki ek din use veera ka veerji banna hai or baldev ka jeeja ðŸ˜†itihaas gawah hai ballu dont like his jija log ðŸ¤£
Bansu karne chalegi VeeSah ka tamasha... Baldev sach bolkar usi ka mazak banwa dega unintentionally! 🤣🤣
ohh god maza ayega agar ese bansuri ka pachka hua to ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£wo to aag laga degi sampoo ke ghar main ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£