Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik's sister,nandini pregnant?

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
From what we hear, Mohit's wifey is expecting a baby

Previously we had reported that Naitik (Karan Mehra) was convincing Mohit (Ayush Agarwal) to join his business. After much coaxing from Akshara (Hina Khan) and Naitik, Mohit will finally agree to collaborate with his best friend. In tonight's episode, the new business partners will officially sign the deal. While the entire Singhania family will celebrate the occasion, Devyani (Kshitee Jog) will notice that Nandini (Nidhi Uttam) isn't keeping well.

However, she will be hesitant to discuss the matter with Akshara. Later, the family will realise that Nandini is pregnant. Apart from the new business that Mohit and Naitik have initiated, this will be an additional reason for the family to celebrate. They later seek blessings of the almighty and thank for gracing them with so much of happiness.

How will Rukmini (Urmila Sharma) react to this news? Will she let Mohit work with Naitik? Watch this space to find out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naksh4evaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What?? I thought that Nandini can't become a mother. ðŸ˜•
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Naksh4evaa

What?? I thought that Nandini can't become a mother. ðŸ˜•

They said this previously but who knows they will dilute it by saying that miracles happen and by treatment Nandini is expecting now and I'm actually very happy for Nandini!😊.
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Naksh4evaa

What?? I thought that Nandini can't become a mother.😕

She couldn't :o
I have no idea where this track is headed!
But yes apparently she can conceive now
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Maryam

She couldn't :o
I have no idea where this track is headed!
But yes apparently she can conceive now

They can show that she had no major problems but something related to her polio was there which is resolved now after treatment. Track otherwise doesn;t seem having a direction. But all in all a good happy track for Nandini as finally she will be very happy in her life.

😊