🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congrats To Ek Boond Ishq Cast & Crew 

To Ek Boond Ishq Fans

🥳

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Life Ok 8:30 Pm

Ek Boond Ishq has a unique story. Its about two people Tara and Mritunjaya and how their life changes when they get married to each other.Tara is full of life who can do anything to save her family.Mritunjaya is in jail on charges of rape and murder of a girl. Tara marries Mritunjaya to save her family without even seeing his face.  A Transgender Rudra Pratap Singh Aka Kalawati who wants to ruin there Life.

Tara Singh Shekhwat 

Played by Chhavi Pandey

She is Loud,rowdy ,Impulsive, Out-spoken,an energetic, independent girl, agrees to marry a wealthy boy, Mrityunjay, to save her family from an impending financial crisis. A girl who is fearless. Always standing as savior of her husband's Life. 

Mrityunjay Singh Shekhwat

Played By Viraf Phiroz Patel

Mrityunjay the prisoner who took brother's crime on himself so he could live a happy Life as promise to his mother.To stay away from the woman Love of his Life Tara because death is waiting for him, it would be better she hated him than to Love him. Mrityunjay an ideal son, a ideal brother, A good human being, A doting loving husband. 

Kalawati/Rurdrapratap Singh Shekhwat

Played by Vishwajeet Pradhaan

Kalavati,  character is a woman trapped in a man's body. Her parents want her to be a boy but she believes she is a girl, yet for the sake of the society she lives as Rudrapratap Singh.

Tara-Mrityunjay (MriAra) 

❤️

Our Beautiful Couple Went All the Ups & Downs. Tara bringing her husband Mrityunjay out of prison proving him Innocent to make him accept her & her Love for him. Together struggling by each-other's side to handle & problems ..& Life & death situations which Kalawati is creating till now. 

Thread design by Tannvi 

Picture collage by Tannvi & Sehru 

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago

Fans Creations

A Tribute to that Golden Days of MriAra

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFBY5yN4LuI&sns=tw[/YOUTUBE]

Made By Pooja

Made by Bani

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EK BOOND ISHQ!!!!!!!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CAST AND CREW OF EBI ON COMPLETION OF ONE YEAR!!!!!!!

😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL EBI FANS!!!!!!!

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Beautiful creations Tanni and Sehru!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏

Fantastic VM for this occasion Pooja!!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

Thank you for making this post Tannvi!!!!🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Just don't know from where to begin...this show has given us so much...love , anger , frustration , happiness , sadness, comedy , & with that the 2 incredible talent , Viraf Phiroz Patel & Chhavi Pandey who not only brought Mrityunjay and Tara to life but made us fall in love with them to such an extent that we cried when they cried, laughed when they laughed... & how can we forget that heart melting 'Teri rahe Takte Takte' or 'Ebi' bgm & obviously their sweet nokjhoks...
So , first of all Thanks to Saba Mam for sharing her 'Baby' with us...we are forever grateful... Viraf , Chhavi & Vishwajeet Pradhanji...no words can express the love & respect I hold for them. the CV'S for working writing such priceless, exceptional and down right superb pieces off work... last but not least all the other parallel actors in the show, without whom the show would be much less entertaining and energized. To all the crew of EBI - it requires a huge number of people, their hard work and effort to make a show like EK BOOND ISHQ to reach such heights of adoration and acclaim.    
Lots n lots of love to Everyone.

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY EK BOOND ISHQ...🥳

undefined

Beautiful thread Tanvi & Sehreen...
Nice creation Banni...
Amazing & lovely Vm Pooja...!!
Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 9 years ago
My love for ek boond ishq always been endless 
i can write a book about ek boond ishq ...

lets take shortly 
ek boond ishq a unique,
be it story
char, scenes 
everything filled with uniquness

its sad our beloved show ek boond ishq will end soon 
but this show has given on us such  a beautiful memories 
which will be there forever ..

so on this day i wish whole team of ek boond ishq 
a very happy anniversary, 
you all been super, 

and saba mumtaz thank you for giving us and showing us uniquness 

9th september 2013 will always be remembered

congrats everyone 🥳
Edited by S696_sehru - 9 years ago
Happy annivesary Ek boond Ishq and congrats to all ebians. Congratulation to all ebi cast and crew for making ebi successfull especially VPji, Viraf and Chhavi Pandey. Beautiful post Tanvi thank you so much.Edited by rohini5 - 9 years ago
Congratulations to EBI team 🥳
Thanks to Saba mam for such a unique & wonderful concept 
Thanks to Lifeok for airing EBI 
Thanks to viraf & Chhavi for making us mad for Mriara ❤️
Thanks to VPji for sending chills down our spine as kala RP lado & rudrakal 
Thanks to the director,dialogue writer,unsung heroes behind EBI 
& to each & everyone who has worked for this wonderful show 

SPL thanks to my EBI friends..it's our anniversary where we all started a big EBI family in IF 
Tanvi thread is superb 👏
Collages r beautiful Sehru 
Edited by dsnair - 9 years ago
Congratulations to the entire team of ek boond ishq for reaching this milestone of first anniversary. .
Congo all my fello ebians...
Congrats Ek Boond Ishq! This show has kept me hooked from the very first episode with its unique storyline, characters and music! ViCha have portrayed Mriara to perfection and they've created a couple who will be eternal! A huge thanks to the whole team for all the hard work they do and with great pleasure I can say that I'm a proud EBIAN and I will forever be one! 😃 🤗 ❤️
Happy Anniversary To Ek Boon Ishq Cast And Crew
Congratulations On An Awesome Show