~Congrats To Unique Show EkBoondIshq 1 Yr Anniversary~ - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Congratulationsss to EBI Team ❤️🥳
1 Year to ISHQ Our EK BOONDH ISHQ...WOWWW😃
so emotional right now...really don't know where to start..BUT its a Celebration for our ISHQ...EK BOONDH ISHQ So Yayyy Muchhh Congrats & LOVE to EBI TEAM & Every Ebian ❤️🤗🥳
Thank You EBI TEAM 4 Such a FANTASTIC Show...Thanks 4 the ISHQ in our Lives...LOVE U ALL ❤️
So Speechless,Words r Less to Describe the LOVE & Respect we All have 4 u,Thank u 🤗🤗👍🏼
Saba Ma'am Thank You 4 a Unique Concept...EBI is Ur DREAM BUT it became so Close to our Hearts...So Attached with each and every character u have given...and the Show itself..our LOVE...our ISHQ is Endless 4 EBI...Thank you Viraf & Chhavi & Vishwajeet Sir...u all have been Rocking Superbbb...Endless Love 4 u alll ❤️
Mritunjay-Tara our MriAra...Crazzyyy 4 them...EBI Moments will Always Cherish...😳❤️
Congratsss Everyone...EBI Always ROCK!!🥳⭐️

TANNU Lovelyyy Post Yaara...the Sigges are Beautiful Tannu & Sheru
⭐️😳
Thank You 4 Making such a Beautiful Post 👍🏼🤗
Edited by -Annu- - 9 years ago
Sorry Sehru I did not thank you.Thank you for the beautiful collage and congratulation ebi for completing 1 yr.Edited by rohini5 - 9 years ago
Also thanks Sehru and Tanvi for the lovely thread!
Furthermore I would like to thank each every member of this forum! You guys are super lovely and amazing and without you all, this journey wouldn't have been so special 😊
We're the best fandom for sure so hugs and kisses to you all 🤗 ❤️

Happy 1st anniversary to ek boond ishq...viraf and chhavi luv u as mj-tara..

and thanks to the EBI team - including saba ma'am, manasvi, LOK, viraf, chhavi, VP sir...and all - for giving us this awesome show...for giving this beautiful show...for giving us mriara...for giving us the unique kalavathi🥳🥳🥳🥳

thanks to EBIians...

😃once again congratulations to the EBI cast and crew and EBI fans for completing one year...😃

😊HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PANKHIS😊

thank you for this beautiful thread , tanvi ...🤗
collages are super, sehreen...👍🏼
beautiful vm , pooja...❤️
& nice creation , banni...👏
Edited by its-alexandrite - 9 years ago
Girls feeling full nostalgic. ..
 I remember the first time I saw mj in jail clothes wen my frnd used to watch.. I said ewww kitna ganda dikhta hai tera hero...

She said excuse me he is Mr .India.. I was like pagal ho gaye tge the kya woh log.. he he 

Then she dis the research and said he is my cute crush viraf phiroz patel .. I was like what.. u mean shiv of mahi way... I re watch that mj dhoing his fellow jail mates and seriously the conversion of cute shiv to fire mj... 

Congratulations to Ek Boond Isaq whole team !
Congratulations to da whole cast crew nd fans of ek boond ishq
yes its our celebration time...celebration for #1YearOfEBIFamily
here is some cards from YumJay Crazy Girls(@TeamViraf)

MRITYUNJAY

TARA

MRIARA

AND THEIR LOVE STORY

Edited by gurikafan - 9 years ago

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO AN AMAZING SHOW CANT BELIVE ITS ALREADY BEEN A YEAR EK BOOND ISHQ IS AMAZING. LOVE TARA AND MRITYUNJAY. CANT WAIT FOR MANY MORE EPISODES.