Veeba ff/ss ek ajeeb love story scene 8 updated

Alyna098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Note:this ff starts from when Ranjan travels to Mumbai and this is my imagination

Note:this ff starts from when Ranjan travels to Mumbai and this is my imagination                               Prologue Veera was having her breakfast when suddenly her phone rang it was Diya(the on who accomodate Ranjan)
Veera:Hey!ki haal hai.veerji aur bhabhi kaise hain
Veera:ki main abhi aa rahi hoon   
Chapter 1-coming soon Pls also read my other read my other story http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4134906 Edited by Alyna098 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alyna098 thumbnail
Chapter:1                           Chapter:1

VeerA finally reached Mumbai ,she was accomodated by Diya(now Ranjan had bought a new flat)
She hanged all her clothes on a hanger in the cupboard and now was finding a job for herself and for her veerji.
She was called by the boss assisstant in a bar where she heard Ranvi's voice she barged in the bar and saw Ranvi singing saaya saaya(i have changed this ff a bit so Veera saw Ranvi not Gunjan)
She was stunned to core tears were rolling down her cheeks Ranvi gestured her to sit down and explain her later.Everyone there were looking at get with lustful eyes Ranvi accidently broke the guitar strings after seeing Veera the manager was already to bombard him but Veera stopped him and took him a side

Veera met Karan
Alyna098 thumbnail
Chapter:1                           Chapter:1

VeerA finally reached Mumbai ,she was accomodated by Diya(now Ranjan had bought a new flat)
She hanged all her clothes on a hanger in the cupboard and now was finding a job for herself and for her veerji.
She was called by the boss assisstant in a bar where she heard Ranvi's voice she barged in the bar and saw Ranvi singing saaya saaya(i have changed this ff a bit so Veera saw Ranvi not Gunjan)
She was stunned to core tears were rolling down her cheeks Ranvi gestured her to sit down and explain her later.Everyone there were looking at get with lustful eyes Ranvi accidently broke the guitar strings after seeing Veera the manager was already to bombard him but Veera stopped him and took him a side

Pre-cap:Veera met Karan
niksk thumbnail
nice 👏 plz continue ur first ff also
Alyna098 thumbnail
Chapter 2
Veera was cleaning dishes and Ranvi saw that he was going to say something but Veera indicated him not to speak
So the next day Veera went to Khanna music company she registered her name and was waiting for her repond
Receptionist:you can go now sir is free
Veera:thanks
As she entered she saw Karan and her eyes became teary
Karan:heyy Jhalli
Veera without saying anything ran out of the room and statred crying and thought about last night
Flashback
Veera came with Ranvi to the house Gunjan was taken by surprise
Ranvi:veera tu kamre vich so ja hun bahar...
But he was cut off in mid sentence by Veera
Veera:veerji main bahaar songi
Ranvi: lekin
Veera:koi behes nahi apko meri saug
Ranvi:veera tu bhi nah
Flashback ends
Veera:veerji main haar gai
And she bursted into tears and did not notice a alone figure witnessing all this
Alyna098 thumbnail
Chapter:3
Veera was crying and never noticed Karan seeing all this.when everything went out of control her could nearly bear her crying he went to her and hug her tightly (Karan doesn't know about veeba till now).It was a one sided hug but Veera pushed him off her
Veera:ae...ae ki badtameezi hai
Karan:tu ro kyun rahi hai
Veera:main roon yah hasun tainu ki
Karan:because...anyways leave it.waise tu Ranvi ...
Veera:mere veerji ka naam mat lo
Karan:relax college princi ne Kya kaha tha never mix personal and professional life together aur yeh toh tere most favourite veerji ke career ka sawaal hai
She started to stare at him with wide open eyes
Veera:Kya chahate ho tum mujhse...?
Karan:marry me
niksk thumbnail
awesomee plz continue soon ❤️
Alyna098 thumbnail
Chapter:4

Karan:yes you have to marry me otherwise tumhare veerji kabhi bhi singer nhi ban paaenge I'll see into it
Veera was heartbroken how can someone do this to his best friend or love but her thoughts were interrupted by Karan
Karan:I'll give you time to think into the matter and then tell me
Veera walked endlessly towards her house tears rolling down her cheeks
Veera:veerji ne mere waaste bohot kucch kiya hai ab meri baari
At Evening
Karan:toh tum ne Kya socha yes or...
Veera:yes I will marry you but Kya guarantee hai ki tum mere veerji ko rockstar bana do ge
Karan:you don't worry hum yahan se US jaaenge aur tumhaare veerji rockstar tum bas yeh papers par sign kardo
Veera:ok
Veera:veerji mainu aapse ek gal karni hai toh pind jaana hoga
Ranvi:Veera tu ae ki keh rahi hai pind waalon ki kitani aashaayen thi Veerji:aap ko meri kasam *********
Pre-cap:Ranveera,Ranjan in PP
niksk thumbnail
hawhhh ab baldev ka kya hoga 😔
Alyna098 thumbnail
Note:pls drop ur feedback

Chapter:5
At SS house
Ranvi:Veera ab toh bata de ki hoya?
Veera:woh ...ummm...veerji maine Karan se shaadi karli
And looked else where
Ranvi,Ratan,Gunjan all exclaimed
Ki
Veera:haan veerji ae humara plan tha
Ranvi became so angry that he came to slap her but surprisingly she held his hand and pushed it away
Veera:iss baar ae galti karli agli baar
Nahi karna.main aap ki boht izzat karti hoon iss waaste main ja rahi hoon
Ranvi:Veera tu Nahi ja rahi hai
Veera:main ja rahi
And she left
Pre-cap:Karanveera in America