Qubool Hai

Beautiful Chaos - Link to Thread II (Index) - Page 3

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: farz_parachute

Kheer.

I want kheer!

I even looked up the recipe... looked quite easy to make !! 

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Dhanesh27

Whoa second page for this thread... Not my best moment. :(

Hello sexy individuals.πŸ˜‰
Farz you gorgeous girl I love the banner! I even started concocting my own idea with the one picture πŸ˜†
And ladies and gentlemen after what feels like 500 PM's we are here!!! Sorry I couldn't reply to all of them, I have three tests this week. In other words I'm screwedπŸ˜† But I promise to make time for this and for ya'll.
Love you all naughty nine, and thanks Anisa once again for making me part of this. My aorta is working In over drive with excitement that it's finally happening! 

Xx

Res'd for part one.
I saw the chapter after I posted my comment πŸ˜† Curse my ill fate :/πŸ˜†

Unres! 

Is it too late to back out? I mean I'm pretty much at the tail end of things with 7 genius minds before me!  I suddenly feel the need to check my face and head because what have I gotten myself into? Ridiculously incompetent kinda sums up what I'm thinking of me right now πŸ˜†

This was mind blowing, you had me at chocolate souffl! I mean yes yes yes! Their inner turmoil and feelings. Fighting down their memories. Oh my hotness! Those flashbacks! It's was just a snippet and yet still so consuming! You left it at F*ck! And all I'm thinking right now is Who's at that door?! 
I can just tell I'm gonna have dreams about this, cos I'm crazy and this usually happens when I get to involved and the suspense kills me so my mind does it's own thing πŸ˜†. 
This chapter is what we in SA call "boss" take a bow pretty girl.😳

:* 

Thanks Dhanu!!
Sorta fits the amazing banner Farz made ain't it?? πŸ˜†
Don't back out !! 
Who's at the door is up to Tamara...πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for liking it...
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You guys. Kill me now. I don't even know where to start. Like I am on the 4th page alreadyyy.. I am so embarassed right now. Even Aaloo got a spot before me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *no hard feelings Aaloo* πŸ˜†

I mean like really it feels really bad you have been involved in something with so many others and when that something finally appears you disappear like πŸ˜•

I am really so so sorry, for not replying to any PMs. I was like really busy today! My internship is screwing me up and I had to prepare for a Moot Court along with one already today!! I came only in the evening and now I have logged in here to see..oh well..everything is already been said and done sigh!

So first things first. Oh well. I haven't said first things first actually πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I am lame I know please guys forgive me. I apologise. Like Aahil said "ghutno ke bal, hath jodkar, naak ragadkar' I am ready to do all that OKAY? Just give me Aahil in front of me ;) πŸ˜†

I am so sorry again for all this, I don't know what just happened to me. Maybe after reading the first part I just got freaked out so much. Oh no no maybe after seeing the banner! Oh maybe realising that THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING! 😲

I mean the banner!! Farruu! OH GOODNESS!! My #4. You. What a bloody friggin' banner that was!! I mean. GORGEOUS!! How intense that looked!! I swear I swore seeing that! No trust me πŸ˜† Super brilliant! Like brilliance all over the place, bursting with brilliance, or any synonym of that, I suck at vocab πŸ˜†

Oh which reminds me of the first part of the story.

!!!
?!?!?

Can I just drop my jaw again for that #$#$%%# title Sarru gave?!! I mean. I don't even know. What. What would I do now?

Ani!!! OH MY EFFING GOD!!! Yeah yeah I am back to these πŸ˜† I can't resist saying these. Like these just complete me.
WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?!! I am feeling so complex after reading this, I already had so much reservations about this. How would I cope up with all this excellence you have written in the first part?! Adding to that, the next one is Myhrahh darling before me. And now I might have panic attacks.
Dhannu babe, I am on the same page with you on that of thinking of backing out πŸ˜† I don't even know how to carry the legacy now which Ani has started. Anisa! You are love! You so immensely awesomely talented girl. And a huge thank you for this amazingly awesome idea you gave, and included me in this!!

And the part?! Oh this was such a cracker of a part. A misunderstanding has already set up a home in it and it felt so painstakingly beautiful to read such intensity in their flashbacks. I mean. Only the memories are so powerful for these both. And how you wrote it!! Goodness!!

That imagination of Sanam falling in Aahil's arms and that one flashback of their session that they had. It was enough for me to get all heated up in the insides. πŸ˜†
And you say, you can't write the hot sex stuff??! Dude. If this is what you write when you can't, then I am okay with the fact that you "can't" πŸ˜† JUST IMAGINE. If you COULD!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
This is so much hotter than the actual sex stuff, more like more orgasmic and foreplay-thing ;) πŸ˜†

And this is just the flashback. Wonder what would be the present. The first part only gave me chills. How I could survive after reading second and then to actually write the 3rd!! πŸ˜†

Oh, this is such a long comment!!
This content was originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

You guys. Kill me now. I don't even know where to start. Like I am on the 4th page alreadyyy.. I am so embarassed right now. Even Aaloo got a spot before me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *no hard feelings Aaloo* πŸ˜†

I mean like really it feels really bad you have been involved in something with so many others and when that something finally appears you disappear like πŸ˜•

I am really so so sorry, for not replying to any PMs. I was like really busy today! My internship is screwing me up and I had to prepare for a Moot Court along with one already today!! I came only in the evening and now I have logged in here to see..oh well..everything is already been said and done sigh!

So first things first. Oh well. I haven't said first things first actually πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I am lame I know please guys forgive me. I apologise. Like Aahil said "ghutno ke bal, hath jodkar, naak ragadkar' I am ready to do all that OKAY? Just give me Aahil in front of me ;) πŸ˜†

I am so sorry again for all this, I don't know what just happened to me. Maybe after reading the first part I just got freaked out so much. Oh no no maybe after seeing the banner! Oh maybe realising that THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING! 😲

I mean the banner!! Farruu! OH GOODNESS!! My #4. You. What a bloody friggin' banner that was!! I mean. GORGEOUS!! How intense that looked!! I swear I swore seeing that! No trust me πŸ˜† Super brilliant! Like brilliance all over the place, bursting with brilliance, or any synonym of that, I suck at vocab πŸ˜†

Oh which reminds me of the first part of the story.

!!!
?!?!?

Can I just drop my jaw again for that #$#$%%# title Sarru gave?!! I mean. I don't even know. What. What would I do now?

Ani!!! OH MY EFFING GOD!!! Yeah yeah I am back to these πŸ˜† I can't resist saying these. Like these just complete me.
WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?!! I am feeling so complex after reading this, I already had so much reservations about this. How would I cope up with all this excellence you have written in the first part?! Adding to that, the next one is Myhrahh darling before me. And now I might have panic attacks.
Dhannu babe, I am on the same page with you on that of thinking of backing out πŸ˜† I don't even know how to carry the legacy now which Ani has started. Anisa! You are love! You so immensely awesomely talented girl. And a huge thank you for this amazingly awesome idea you gave, and included me in this!!

And the part?! Oh this was such a cracker of a part. A misunderstanding has already set up a home in it and it felt so painstakingly beautiful to read such intensity in their flashbacks. I mean. Only the memories are so powerful for these both. And how you wrote it!! Goodness!!

That imagination of Sanam falling in Aahil's arms and that one flashback of their session that they had. It was enough for me to get all heated up in the insides. πŸ˜†
And you say, you can't write the hot sex stuff??! Dude. If this is what you write when you can't, then I am okay with the fact that you "can't" πŸ˜† JUST IMAGINE. If you COULD!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
This is so much hotter than the actual sex stuff, more like more orgasmic and foreplay-thing ;) πŸ˜†

And this is just the flashback. Wonder what would be the present. The first part only gave me chills. How I could survive after reading second and then to actually write the 3rd!! πŸ˜†

Oh, this is such a long comment!!

Thanks Prags !! You're too kind...πŸ˜†
Me overrated actually, Prags is being nice... 

Farz's banner is out of this world...
You can't believe how difficult this was to write. I am very irritating with little details and my stories are always jam packed with details, backstory , flashbacks and side characters...

So, to leave space for maneuvering and twisting was tough! πŸ˜† 
Not only have you to have a good story to stand by itself, you have to give the next person something to go with! Tough...

Thanks again Prags!❀️
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
f**k.
Damn its unfair.. Can't express my feelings perfectly.. Hehe
The update was awesome.. So Billi-Bitch snapped.. Uff.. Hate her!! Aahil does not know.. Hope he gets to.. Soon..
Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowiee!!
Almost all my fav writers together?

Amazing!

Eagerly waitin fr it to start!

Do PM me!

jasminerose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all cheers to all you brilliant writers.
This is an awesome idea. So exciting for a reader too to witness different styles and shades in one story.

Great beginning Sage. So many layers already touched in the story and and I am sure many will unfold with updates.

Really enjoyed the beginning.
There was so much in this one update and it was amazingly penned.

Looking forward to where the story takes it turn.

Oh it ended fcuk.πŸ˜†
Come on Tamara!! Bring it on.πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the next part already.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Hating the one you love?!?!?!?

Damn!! Damn!!! Anisa darling. You killed me. Wohhh!! What a kick off start to the story. Absolutely brilliant. :)

They are confused...confused by their sudden bouts of love and hatred welling inside their heart. They are drawn together despite the tragic past they share wondering who truly was the monster between them. Love, love it. πŸ€—
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Faruuu sweetheart. Banner is awesome. Perfectly made by you. Absolutely love it. πŸ€— :*
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
After reading this part am gonna go and hide in some cave or whatever and come out when something comes up in my oh-so-pathetic mind. πŸ˜†