Fan Fictions

SANDHIR FF - "IN SEARCH OF LOVE" PART 21 UPDATED (page -117)

njal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
"IN SEARCH OF LOVE"

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT (RD):- He is an business tycoon, he had even won several prestigious awards. he is arrogant,self willed but not an MCP. He loves his dadi, his brother parth and his lil sister aisha and his lovely dog- pogo. 
SANYUKTA AGARWAL (S) :-She's sweet, bubbly and full of life for others but from inside she's a lonely soul. She's the daughter of richest businessman in U.S.A. Though she is rich but a poor soul too who never got love and affection from her parents. she loves her dog pogi and her care taker asha kaki.

PARTH KASHYAP (P):- He is very jolly, flirty but caring too. He flirts in a healthy way. He treats every employee like a friend. He's totally contradictory of RD. He is a manager in RS company.

AISHA KASHYAP (A) :- Lil sister of RD and parth. Tom boy by nature. Studying and living in U.S.A. She's classmate and friend of sanyukta.

JIGNESH PATEL (JiGGY) :- He's a P.A of RD. he likes kaustuki. he's very scared of RD just like in serial.

KAUSTUKI (K) :- Employee in RD's office she's sweet n kind hearted girl. And hell annoyed of jiggy n his chipku behaviour.

KHUSHWANT SINGH (YOYO) :- Employee in RD's office totally mesmerized by kaustuki, but he's only a friend of kaustuki.

VIDUSHI KUMAR (V) :- She's a vamp.She is a senior supervisor of emloyees. she leaves no stone unturned to woo RD, but she always fails in doing so.

SAHIL :- P.A of Parth.

VARDHN (VD) :- Uncle  of sanyu.

HARSH KASHYAP :- Father of RD,parth,aisha.

RENUKA KASHYAP :- Mother of RD, parth, aisha.

KISHOR  AGARWAL :- Father of sanyu.

ANJALI AGARWAL :- Mother of sanyu.

PART 1 & 2 - PG 1
PART 3 & 4 & 5 - PG 2
PART 6 & 7 - PG 5
PART 8 & 9 - PG 9
PART 10 - PG 11
PART 11 & 12 - PG 15
PART 13 & 14 - PG 22
PART 15 - PG 27
PART 16 & 17 - PG 34
PART 18 & 19 - PG 43
PART 20 & 21- PG 50
PART 22 & 23 & 24 - PG 57
PART 25 & 26- PG 64
PART 27 & 28 - PG 71
PART 29 & 30 & 31 - PG 81
PART 32 & 33 & 34 & 35 - PG 90
PART 36 & 37 & 39 - PG 98
PART 40 & 41 & 42- PG 108
PART 43 & 44 & 45 - PG 117

THREAD-3

Edited by njal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

njal thumbnail
                       CHAPTER - 1
*U.S.A* ( NEW YORK)

It was the last day of the college of sanyu and aisha, They were sipping coffee in the canteen after a hectic exams week. They were M.B.A students. Aisha and sanyu were very good buddies. sanyu was queen of the hearts in her college , she was a style icon in NY, whatever she wears it would become a new style the very next moment. Every other girls use to envy her. she was a beauty with brain. where as on other side with Aisha, every guy was scared of her nobody dared to mess with her. She is sweet with good ppl n bad with over smart ppls. 

*CANTEEN*
Sanyu - So here comes the end of our college life, *sigh* am gonna miss all this a lot the campus, our classes, our professors, all students, canteen, play grounds and yes of course our favourite terrace.

aisha -(sadly) yeah true..so true yaar.. In these few years we have became soul sisters, and now the time have came the DEPARTURE. 

sanyu - (confused) I didnt got u...

aisha - (stammering) ummm...wo...sanyu...actually i wanna tell u something... but plz dont panic.

sanyu - she raised her one eye bro and said ab jaldi bol... dara mat.. i have a stong intuition that something is really wrong with u...

aisha - (scared) but first promise that u wont be sad n upset wid me.

sanyu - (worried + angry )yea promise.. ab bol or else m leaving...

aisha - I'm going to india forever to my family, i wanted to tell u this since many days but i was scared of ur reaction. plz m sorry...sorry...sorry.. (she said all this  in one breathe)

sanyu was shocked and speechless.
Because aisha means a lot to her, she was like a sis to her. whenever she use to be with her she was always happy n would forget all the worries in her life. The girls use to get totally carzy together. she never got love from her parents as they were always busy in making their empire bigger n bigger in the world. she got every thing in her life which a money can buy. she got love only from her dog pogi, her care taker asha kaki she loves sanyu like her own daughter, sanyu always wanted her mother to be like asha kaki, she always wanted to eat food cooked by her mother but all this love n affection she got from asha kaki instead of her mother.

aisha -(worried) sanyu..kaha kho gayi.. for god sake say something..u making me scared now... i know u'r hurt but plz talk to me...

sanyu - umm... when u r leaving? her face was expressionless...

aisha - (shocked) r u ok? u didnt yelled at me after listening all this?

sanyu - i understand aisha.. u have a lovely family who loves u a lot and all this years cause of your studies u were away from them... i know how much u miss them.. so its time to go back to your family. And cherish the moments...

aisha - ya i miss them a lot, i wanna go back  to them n want to enjoy the family time. i'll be leaving next week till than i want to spend mah all time wid u pogi n kaki. am gonna miss u like hell. And we have to do a lots of shoppinggg for mah family, as u r expert in this field so u have to make choice for everyone(giggles) 

sanyu - haha.. wo to h(teasingly) so chale.. for shopping... m so excited... i havent shop since one week... cause of exams...

They do lots of shopping ( am not writing details of this) than they reach sanyu's home.

*AGARWAL MANSION*

Asha kaki is in kitchen, she's preparing dinner. pogi is waiting for sanyu. As soon as pogi heard sanyu's voice she ran to her n jumped on her.

sanyu to pogi- hey baby i missed you today, sorry for being late well i have news for  u(sadly) aisha is leaving us she's going back to her family to india.

pogi looks at sanyu and aisha and makes sad face

aisha to pogi - i will miss u so much and gives a peck on her forehead. n picks her in arms.

kaki - kya hua? y u ppl r sounding so low..is everything ok? how was ur exam? n y u ppl r so late?

sanyu - exam was too good... actually aisha is going to india to her family. so we went for some shopping for her family.

kaki -  finally aisha after long time u will meet ur family. M so happy for u. 

aisha - i'll miss u n ur food so much. U r the best cook in the world.

sanyu - khane se yaad aaya kaki we r damn hungry.

kaki- go n get fresh, dinner is ready, we'll continue our talks on dinning table.

aisha - sanyu.. wat i was thinking ki tum b chalo na mere sath...we'll have fun in india. wese b u have never been to india.

sanyu - arre wat i'll do by coming to india. none of mah relative live there.. i know only u.. 

aisha - c'mon gal.. arre koi to hoga na... esa b to ho sakta k u must be having relatives there but u dont know abt them.

sanyu -  no.. i dont have any relative.. i had asked to dad also about this.. he said none of his or mom's relatives live in india.(sadly)

aisha - umm...lets ask to kaki about this she is working in ur house before u were born..so she must knowing someone...wat say..

sanyu - hmm...thik hai... but pehle kuch khaye or else i'll die cause of starvation (laughs)

They comes to dinning table where pogi n kaki r already waiting for them.

sanyu to kaki while eating - kaki since how long u r working here?

kaki - when ur dad were jr. college.

sanyu - it means aap india me bhi hamari family k sath rehti thi?

kaki - yea after he got married he shifted to USA n than he had his business here. he took me here to look after his house n than after few years u were ma responsibility.

sanyu - so is their any siblings of dad or mum? well yes i know dad said that he was the only child of his parents. but still is their any cousin?

kaki - y r u asking such ques now? dont u believe ur dad?

aisha - actually kaki i want sanyu to come wid me to india so i just thought she must be having some relative over there.

kaki - no she dont have her any relative there. N sanyu's dad will never allow her to go india, now finish ur food i'll send milk to ur room in sometime.
By saying this she was about to leave but was interrupted by sanyu.

sanyu - kyu? y dad will not allow me? wat r u hiding from me? now i wanna know the reason n i will go to india also.

All this convo was heard by her parents, sanyu's dad yelled at her ek baar samaj nai aata kya kaha kaki now go to ur room n dont ever think about going to india. This is ma first n last warning to u. sanyu had tears in her eyes as it was first time in her life that her dad yelled her.

aisha - its ok sanyu now dont cry. may be have some reasons for not letting u go to india... so he wants u to stay away from this.

sanyu - leave it yaar.. wese b i dont expect anything from ma parents, they always did what they wanted they never cared for me n ma happiness. u r very lucky aisha that u have parents who loves u so much.

aisha - ab ye baato ko chod n ye bata wat we will do tomo... 

sanyu - lets cook tomo.. cause after going to india u gonna miss kaki's food a lot... so she'll teach u some dishes. wat say?

aisha - awesome plan.. but doesnt suits ma personality.. tom boy never cooks dumbo. (laughs) tomo u will cook n i will eat, cause u cook so yummy my sexy chef.

kaki- so it seems its a holiday for me tomorrow. so sanyu baby gonna cook food for us.

aisha - yea kaki u know a good doc na who can treat us nicely after eating the food made by her.

sanyu - aisha ki bacchhi tu ruk n she takes pillow n throw on her n they start pillow fighting. Than she says tujhe kuch nai dungi kal dekh lena. (makes a cute pout)

kaki - bas ab ye nautanki chodo n drink this milk quickly, she leaves by giving peck on their forehead n says good night to them.

*NEXT MORNING*

Sanyu cooks for everyone n aisha and sanyu starts arranging the table with food. Everybody settles them on dinning table. 

kaki - the aroma of food is irresitable sanyu...

aisha - the food looks delicious sanyu.

mom - so u have cooked food today, thats really good beta now start serving m damn hungry..

sanyu (smiles) - yes mumma.. 

she serves food to all, everybody is enjoying food n not uttering a single word... in short all were engrossed in food. 

mom- food was good and now m leaving i dont wanna get late for ma meeting.

And than she leaves.

aisha - arre yaar you r just perfect in every way yaar.. tujhe dekh k kaun kahega ki tu USA me rehti hai.. u r just like indian girls.

kaki - hamari sanyu kisi kum nai hai. india me nai rehti to kya hua, mene ise sare indian ladki sanskar diye hai.

sanyu -  ha jo kaam mom ko karna chaiye the, wo sab kuch kaki n mere liye kiya... 

Than she hugs kaki with tears in her eyes, by seeing this aisha hugs sanyu.   

finally the day comes when aisha will be leaving for india. 

sanyu - i hope u have kept everything in ur bag.. 

aisha - yea.. dont worry i've kept everythig in my bag arre ek chiz bhul to gayi..oh shit..how can i... stupid me...

sanyu - wat.. wat u forgot...tell me i'll give it to u...

aisha goes in sanyu's room n take a small photo frame of her,sanyu,kaki n pogi.

sanyu - tu b na.. ( n than she smiles)

aisha touches feet of kaki n kaki bless her n peck her forehead. pogi gives kiss her on chicks.

*AIR PORT*

Sanyu- as soon as u reach india call me or atleast text me... waha jake mujhe bhul mat jana(makes a puppy face)

aisha - nautanki kahi ki... how can i forget u kamini... i'll miss u a lot.. i'll give u call when i reach. 

The announcement starts of her flight n now it was the time to say good bye to each other.

sanyu - hope to see u soon.. n she hugs her.

aisha - i dont y m feeling so.. but soon we r gonna meet ma baby... n than she said u made me cry kamini.. arrgghh.. a tom boy never cries. 

sanyu - lol.. u look so funny...dont cry... (giggles)

Sanyu sees aisha leaving.. n she had tears in her eyes which she was controlling in front of aisha. she drove back to home n silently went to her room without meeting pogi or kaki, n latched the door.

precap:- RD's entry... rd came to receive aisha.

Edited by njal - 9 years ago
nikrey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its awesome can i get pm for this please...👏 guess m the first to comment...Edited by nikrey - 9 years ago
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear awesome start
Loved it a lot
Aisha and Sanyu friends
Seems interesting
Precape: RD to enter wow
 amazing dear
Plz continue soon
PM me if possible
Love Manu
njal thumbnail

CHAPTER -2

*INDIA-DELHI*

It was 6:00 AM, the day was already began for RD he was engrossed in making his muscular body more fit n sexy. The sunrays were falling on him, n he portraying him not less than greek god, his skin was glittering like a precious stone of the universe. He was a guy for whom a girl would die 100 times for just his one look n touch. He is a successful youngest business tycoon in india but his goal was not limited to india he wanted to best in the world. He have achieved everything in his life from his hard work,talent and dedication towards his work. 

This was his daily routine exercise early in the morning with the rising sun followed by yoga, than a cup a green tea for healthy start of the day. This was his fitness mantra. Than a quick bath and all set in his perfect office attire. he reaches to breakfast table at 8:30 AM sharp. He's always punctual in all his work he hates late comers. 

The SHEKHAWAT MANSION was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers only, as their princess cum tom boy dont like such girly stuff. RD n parth were going to receive aisha from airport, but parth was not well as he's recovering from jaundice, so RD ordered him to take rest, n no one can go against him cause whatever he says is like pathar ki lakeer. 

*AIRPORT* 

RD was eagerly waiting for aishaas he was going to meet her darlo sista after long five years. RD always wanted to meet her n he even suggested her that he would visit their once in 2 months, or she should plan her visit to india during vacations, but aisha never agreed to this she even took promise from all that neither they'll come here nor she'll come to india until she completes her studies. As aisha always wanted to be responsible and mature like RD, this could be only possible in absence of her family cause life teaches us many thing when u r alone in this world. His trance was broken by an announcement of her flight. RD's eyes were stuck on the gate n was waiting of her n their she came with loads of luggage. She ran to him and hugged him or we can say she was hanging in the air, RD took 2-3 rounds by carrying her they broked the hug RD pecked her on forehead n they hugged again.

aisha - woah! big b u look more handsome and muscular now... koi mil gayi kya.? 

RD -  huh... i dont need anyone ... n ye kya no hi hello n ye faltu baate.. i missed u smarty...

aisha - i missed u too big b... n ha this is not faltu talks ha... now its ur age yaar.. ab tease nai karungi to kab karungi...

RD - Leave all this teasing n ye bata(pointing towards luggage) kitne logo ka samaan leke aayi hai tu(teasingly)

aisha - oh... all this.. these r gifts for all of u... mera to ek hi bag hai khudka.

RD - (teasingly) tu aur gift hamare liye.. oh god pata nai kya layi hogi.

Aisha - haha.. so funny big b...but dnt worry the way u r expert in ur business field in the same way i too know a expert in this fashion field n i did all this shopping wid her... n let me tell u, you'll love this all.. 

RD- yea! yea! lets see aate hi mera comparison... but remember one thing smarty m expert in everything (smirking)

aisha - well well...beware of her...she can beat you too or i should say she'll be the best competitor u can have (teasingly)

RD- ok..ok thik hai... ye sab chod lets go home ya yahi rehna hai?

aisha - nai nai.. mai to USA se yaha sirf aap logo ko gift dene aayi hu.. bas ab next se flight se ja rahi hu... meri gf mera wait kar rahi hai( giggling) 

RD- (emotionally) galti se bhi ab tujhe kahi durr jane nai dunga. you are star of our eyes... LOL what did u just said GF(laughing)... now seriously i have doubt on u... (teasingly) chalo sit in the car.

aisha- who will take luggage?

RD- IT'll will come in other car, now lets go, he opens the door for her they settle down themselves n drove back to SHEKHAWAT MANSION.

*SHEKHAWAT MANSION*

Everybody were waiting for aisha. As soon as pogo heard horn of the RD's car he ran to the gate. The first one to meet aisha was pogo, she came out of the car picked him up in her arms n gave a peck on his head.

aisha - i missed u so much baby, u know wat i've found a gf for u her name is...( she was interrupted by parth)

p - ha tu bas usse mil... hum b hai yaha... ( he says this with sad face)

she goes to him and hugs him tightly, parth pecks her cheeks...

a- i missed u so much bhai.

p- i missed u more choti..

rk(renuka kashyap)- we r too waiting bacchha

aisha goes to her n touches her feet, everybody's mouth were open in perfect 'o' shape. 

a- ma.. sorry to make u wait.. but i really missed u...

all were looking at her in disbelief

a- kya hua? y u all r staring me ? as u have seen some alien..

RD- maine suna tha k log abroad jake waha ka culture adopt kar lete hai, but wid u its reverse case.. ( shockingly)

a- wat do u mean? clearly bolo na.. y all this riddle... (confused)

parth- he means instead of hugging mom like always, u touched her feet which u never did in ur life.. n u called mom as 'ma'... 

rk- but kuch b ho... m loving this change...

a- oh yeh sab kya... actually i learned all this things from my frnd...( proudly) she's just amazinggg... oh shit!...oh shit!!! how can i forget this...she'll kill me..(mean while she was searching her phone) (worried)

RD- who have that much guts to even touch u... maarna to bohat durr ki baat hai... 

a- arre ruko na do min kitna bolte ho big b aap..(tensed n still searching phone) mil gaya..shit..its dead... give me ur phone parth bhai...

p- room mai h mera phone... big b ka lele...

a- phone do aapka big b...i need to call her asap.. or else she'll kill me...

p- to whom u want to make a call... ur gf ha... (teasingly)

a- just let me finish the call fir batati hu aapko ...she gave i-will-kill-u wala looks to him...

*USA-NY*

Sanyu to herself -  abhi tak to flight bhi land ho chuki hogi, bt she didnt called me yet..huh... ghar jate hi she forgot me... 

sanyu was getting restless she thought to meet kaki, she went to kaki's room n forgot her phone in her room and over their aisha was calling her through RD's phone... it was sanyu's bad luck cause kaki was sleeping... to calm her restless mind she went to garden n sat their. THis is just not gonna work yaar... i have to make myself busy in some work... but how will i do that? ummm a job..that's great..(she was excited but soon she realized this situation) huh... who will give me a job here.. everybody knows dad... without taking ma interview they'll give me the best position in their company... arrgghhh i just hate this fame... i cant do anything like a normal girl... ppl r not interested in my talent everyone wants dad's attention n loves his money n status.. wat if i go somewhere in the world where nobody knows THE REAL SANYUKTA AGARWAL. but where i'll go.. (she was in deep thought).

aisha to herself- y d hell she's not picking up my phone... it seems she's mad at me or she must be sleeping... but she said she wont sleep until i call her... but its too late also... its my fault.. i should have called her on airport only...i know she must be feeling so lonely( she ws hell tensed)

aisha- big b your phone( with that she handed to him his phone sadly)

everybody noticed that she was sad

RD- hey smarty wat happened? y u r sad? ur frnd said something to u? i'll talk to her kya natak h uske dekne de... (angry + worried)

a- bolti to tab na jab phone uthati *sigh*... i think she's hell angry on me or she must have asleep...(sad)

To make aisha's mood jolly parth thought to pull her leg

p - y she must be upset wid u? she's your someone special ha.. (teasingly)

a- ummm...yea.. someone special (trying to make a blush expressions)

everyone's eyes were popped up

RD - oye! have u lost it! kya bol rahi hai

p - muje to pehli doubt tha.. ye damad nai bahu layegi... i think we did a mistake by sending her to USA... look someone special n all... (laughing)

a- (teasingly) - so whats the problem in this? its ok chalta hai ye sab... ese rishte to dil se jude hote hai...bohat khas hote hai...

rk- (worried) i think baby u need rest.. go n have a nap...

a - hahahah... guys look at ur faces... well yes she's special to me because we r soul sisters. she treats me like a lil sister though we r of same age but she's enough mature... (proudly she said that)

Everybody took a sigh of relief and gave a wide smile to her...

precap - RD n sanyu's first nok jhok
Edited by njal - 9 years ago
kamyaka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome loved it 
Loved sanyu and aisha's bonding
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Dear
lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, 
lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, 
lovely, lovely update dear
Lovely, nicely and beautifully written
love it to the core

Very well you've described the scenario
lovely n nice concept
keep it up
Update soon
Eagerly waiting
love
Bushra
nidhzi thumbnail
awesome loved it... 👏
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing start 
love the first two chapters 
update soon 
love the concept 
please PM me when you have updated, would love to read further on, thanks 
MDKSSM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just love it now sanyu will call on randhirs cell nd thn thy will have thr nok jhok