Frequent Posters

vidhichaudhury thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome story.loved it.update soon pls
Edited by vidhichaudhury - 9 years ago
njal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
  well guys m not such a good writer but still m trying to write down ma love for sandhir.. And plz spare mah mistake as i dont recheck it so there may be some mistakes(puppy face)...!!!! 

CHAPTER -3

After clearing the air between aisha n sanyu's bonding all took a sigh of relief...

RD- okay than m leaving i have an urgent meeting smarty..

a- great..behan aayi hai n aapko office jana hai( with a pout)

p - actually i was suppose to attend the meeting but cause of my illness bro have ordered me to take rest...

RD- yea..but dnt worry i'll be back before lunch time..than we'll have it together. 

a - ok...to aapko maaf kiya but jaldi aana... 

They say goodbye to him.. n he too said bye with a smile... while leaving rk too said bye beta to him with a smile but in return he gave her dont-do that-drama wala look. Aisha noticed that and she looked towards parth who was already staring her... than she saw sad face of her mom.. she tried to divert the topic...

a- of fo ma...come with me lemme show u all the gifts which I have brought for all of  u..

rk-  not now aisha... just now u have came, so go n get fresh... when RD will come at that time we'll see gifts... and m going to kitchen, today m gonna cook for all of us.. 

a- okay ma... as u say.. chalo bhai lets go... we need to talk... 

p(IM) - i know what she wanna talk... but what i'll ans her... nothing has been changed in this years...

a- hey.. kaha kho gaye... chalo...

* USA-NY*

Sanyu came to her room with the thought of finally sleeping, but when she saw missed calls on her phone from india she literally jumped on her bed, only aisha can call her from india, oh shit!  she must be angry now, uska phone first time pe na uthaou to usse gussa aa jata hai n ye to 11 missed calls hai. she'll kill me... with that she called back on that no.

RD's office

RD was in meeting with associates n was giving them presentation of their next project on behalf of parth. 
And in NY sanyu was calling on the unknown no.(RD's) phone, RD saw his phone,  it was flashing unknown no. he didnt bother to receive n disconnected it. 
Sanyu thought that aisha is angry that's y she's disconnecting so she again called on this no.
Though RD's phone was on vibrate mode but its buzzing was loud enough to disturb the meeting, he clenched his fist and disconnected again n made it to silent mode(no vibration)
Sanyu kept on calling for sometime but later on she gave up as there was no response of her call from other side.
RD was done with his meeting, than he remembered the stupid caller n he saw his phone n got hell angry by seeing so many missed calls from that same no.     no one ever dared to call RD once he disconnects the call, n this caller have irritated him to the extent.. so finally he called back to that no.     And luckily or unluckily she received the call... 

AB BAS PYAAR BHARI BAATE SHURU HO GAYI SANDHIR K BICH... FIRST PHONE CONVO OF SANDHIR

RD- who the hell r u? are u out of ur bloody mind? dont u understand if once the call has been disconnected u should not call again... now speak up damn it! (hell angry)

sanyu was shocked as no one have evr shouted on her... n she was expecting aisha not some male jerk...

s- what the hell!!! Is this a way to talk to someone n more over dont u have basic manners that when u receive a call u should say atleast hello... huh idiot...(angry)

RD - dont teach me manners... y d hell u were calling me like maniac...

S - dont u dare to talk me in that tone... U r a maniac, actually u r mad totally mad... u had called me more than 10 times so i called u back ... so it was u who called me first...(victory smirk)

RD - dont order me... its my tone it can go even higher n higher... n woah u r mistaken lady m not insane like u tell i'll call u...

S- u know wat call log naam ki bhi kuch chiz hoti h...first check that huh... 

RD - oh just shut up...i know u girls very well... bloody chipkuzz

by listening that sanyu's mouth was perfect o in shape

S - tumne mujhe chipku kaha...tumhari to..

RD - meri to kya ha..i dont have time to waste on ppl like u.. dont u even dare to call me ever again...

S- mujhe koi shok nai tumhe call karne ka u moron...

RD - mind ur tongue...

S- dont order me...its my tongue...

RD- oh meri billi mujhi ko meow...( devil smirk) (he mean to say that she said the same dialogue) 

sanyu didnt understood the meaning of this dialogue..c'mon guys USA me rehti h wo itne filmy dialogues nai samaj aayenge use..

S - wat u mean by billi... wait tumne mujhe billi kaha.. did u just called me cat u dog... (irritated)

RD - u r seriously gone case... u r in need of doc badly... go n consult him as soon as u can...(laughing)

S- go to hell...huh...bye...

RD - not interested cause u will be there... he than disconnected the call...

sanyu to herself  - how rude he was... ladki se koi ese baat karta hai...  i thought it was aisha's call so i did that stupidity of calling him so many times... but wat about those missed calls than...arrggghh that guy was seriously insane.. i think i should sleep that will be best option...

RD to himself - kya sarphiri ladki thi... kitna jhaghda karti hai...n wat the crap reason that me randhir singh shekhawat will call her oh god ye chipku ladkiya bhi kya kya bahane nikalti hai baat karne ki... i think i should leave now smarty must be waiting for me...

CHAPTER - 4

*SHEKHAWAT MANSION*

A - bhai ek baat puchu?

p - kya baat hai, since when u strted tking permissions to ask que. so start ur KBC choti (giggled)

a - big b n mom-dad k bich aaj bhi sab pehle ki tarah hi h kya?

p- aate hi ye sawaal ? we'll talk later on this...(trying to avoid the que)

a- i want to know so plz say bhai plzz

p- nothing have changed choti... they share the same hate bond... (sad)

a - mujhe laga in 5 saalo me kuch to zaroor badla hoga... (disappointed)

p- jab itne saalo me kuch nai badla than how can u except a miracle in this 5 years? 

a- i always wished the way u n me love mom-dad, big b b unse pyaar kare n unhe maaf karde... m just hoping for some miracle bhai...

p - dnt worry one day we all will be together like a happy family... koi na koi zarur aayega n hmare ghar me ye jo missing happiness hai na wo complete ho jayegi...

A- every story have a happy ending... hai na bhai...

p - yea agar ending happy na ho to iska matlab h ki picture abhi baki hi meri behna...

And they were giggling just than RD comes... 

RD - kya baat hai filmy dialogues n all ha aur mere bina masti... (he said with a cute pout)

The next moment aisha n  parth pulled  RD  on bed n started tickling him... trio were having their fun after long time... Rk was watching them with a wide smile on her face. 

Rk - hello kiddoz lunch is ready chalo... aaj mene khana banaye hai sabke liye...

RD - u guys go m not hungry.

rk-  i know u dont like when i cook food... but aaj aisha k liye kha lo u promised her that u will have lunch wid her.

RD made disgusted face n was about to say something but interrupted by aisha 

a - ma... u go we r coming.. n she winked at her... big b plz for me today.. itne saal baad aayi hu... cant u fulfill my this wish( she made a sad pout)

RD - fine u go..  lemme get fresh than i'll join guys for lunch.. 

a- thanks... come soon m hungry...

p - bhukkhad ki bhukkhad hi rahegi tu chal...

precap - another sweet convo of sandhir 

Edited by njal - 8 years ago
njal thumbnail
         CHAPTER - 5

* DINNING TABLE*

Everyone were waiting for him, than he came in sometime... in his casual attire blue jeans n white t-shirt...

a- u take so much time to freshen up...

RD - oh... m on time.. see its exact 2:00 pm lunch time...

a - bro its not meeting ha that u r talking about timing...

p - ho gaya dono ka or u guys wanna do debate on this topic... kaka u start serving food m damn hungry...

a  - wese big b did u got any call from usa from mah frnd?

RD - no teri frnd ka phone to nai aaya tha but yea ek pagal ladki ka call zaroor aaya tha..(he made an annoyed face)

A - relax... y so angry ha?

RD- wait... u called ur frnd from ma phone right? how many times did u called her? (question mark on his face)

A- yaad nai... may be more than 10 times.. q

RD - shit! that means she was saying truth n unknowingly i scolded her... 

a - kya bol rahe ho... to whom u scolded?

RD - wo actually(than he narrated the whole convo of their )

aisha,parth,renuka were laughing their hearts out... n RD was hell embarrased by that...

RD - stop laughing plz...(he made a face) but is she mad? dont she understand that i disconnected the call, than y she kept calling like an idiot...

A - its not her fault, actually its my fault... 

rd - how it can be ur fault...

a - arrre... use laga hoga k m angry so she was calling again n again... u know na my temper...whenever m angry i disconnects calls...

RD - hmmm... but still stay away she's mad...(teasingly)

rk- wese...whats her name.?

a- sanyukta naam hai uska... u know wat ma she's just super sexy n hot... college me to she was queen of hearts and...(interrupted by parth)

p - woah...itni tarif kafi hai.. kab mila rahi h..(he said with a dreamy face n winked her)

a - ahem ahem...lemme warn u...sochna b mat.. she's not like ur other gfs...

RD - ha sochna bhi mat...

everyone were shocked to hear  this sentence from him...  

RD - oh...wait lemme complete it... sochna b mat cause wo pagal hai n tujhe bhi pagal kar degi... 

a - hey dnt say like that she's not at all like that... 

p - yea bro there's some misunderstanding... isliye aap ese react kar rahe ho..

RD - waah mere bhai..!! abhi to sirf ladki ka naam hai suna hai n abhi se hi u started defending her...

a - arre...whats this...kaha se kaha pohach gaye aap log... wait firse phone karte hai hum n speaker on karti hu... phone do aapka..

RD - q? tera phone kya show piece hai kya... call from ur phone...(annoyed)

a - no, but i dnt know whats weird problem is there in my mob, cause of some roaming issues outgoing n incoming dono band hai...

RD - no..i wont give n us jhalli se baat karne k liye bilkul b nai... again she'll start fighting...

p - de dona phone... atleast i can hear her sweet voice( flirty tone)

mean while she snatches phone from RD's hand... and called her...she forgot that it must be night time in USA

RD - oye..!! whats this yaar... 

a - she's really sweet big b n dont say anything about her... 

sanyu was in deep sleep n was disturbed with the buzz of call, n she woke up with the jerk by seeing that same no. and was all set to burst on him again...

s - what the hell? y did u called me again u moron, pehle to khud keh rahe the k dont u dare to call me again .. ab bolo...speak up man...(hell angry)

aisha, parth and rk were shocked except RD as he already had this sweet convo wid her before some time... aisha was more shocked as she never sw sanyu like this...

RD - oh hello... i havent called u  n wese thodi der pehle mujhe koi manners sikha raha tha tat we should atleast give the other person chance to say hello when we recieve call... ab kaha gaye manners...huh...

aisha n all were enjoying that convo so aisha dint said anything...

s - manners b samne wale ko dekh k nikalte hai... n  now y did u called me pehle maza nai aaya jhaghda kar?

RD - oh plz tumse baat karne ka koi shoq nai hai mujhe... kitna jhaghadti ho...(irritated)

s - to kya pyaar bhari baat karni hai tumhe(irritated) firstly u disturbed my mood n now u r spoiling my night..

RD - pyaar aur wo b tumse... in ur dreams.. 

than finally aisha spoke in betn sensing the situation may get worse now...

a - hello mah hottie pie... mujse b baat karle ab..

sanyu was dumbstruck by hearing her voice..

a - hello... hey say something i know u r mad at me...

she didnt said anything n was registering the situation as wat happened.

RD - lagta hai behosh ho gayi(teasingly)

by listening RD's voice she came in her sense..

s- kaminiii, u idiot, u.. arrggghhh... finally m hearing from u... i was waiting for ur call like mad, m missing u badly (with that her voice was chocked)

a - hey.. baby... u promised me that u wont shed tears... 

s - huh... m not crying... i dont cry u know na...

a- yea..yea,, i know u very well...  actually india aate hi phone dead tha... than kuch roaming issues the...

s - oh...ok.ok... wese who was that idiot jisse me itni der se jhel rahi thi... i mean he's mad ha.. kitna chilata hai... 

RD - how dare u call me mad ha.. tum pagal ho... u should me in mental asylum...

a - woah! relax guys... 

n she turn off the speaker n goes to her room

a- tu to ek dum angry woman ban gayi yaar... n yea wo mere bade bhaiya hai my big b... n wo pagal nai h(chuckling)

s- what! he's ur bro... ummm...m so sorry... but he was too much ha...

a - hahaha...its ok... well i was actually enjoying the new side of urs... chalo kuch to fayda hua mere sath rehne ka...(giggled)

s - lol...yea... u r my mentor... so enjoying with family?

a - yea.. m having a gala time wid my family... kuch karna yaar... india aane ki try karna...

s - hmmm... lets see yaar.. but u na dad scolded my badly on that day and i dnt even know the reason behind this...

a - than find out the reason, u can take help of kaki... she loves u understands u.. m sure she knows everything...

s - yea... u r right... i should ask her only...

a - oh.. wese m sorry to call u at this time.. i completely forgot about USA time...(puppy face)

s - shut up yaar.. dnt say sorry for this..  u have no idea how happy i am, now finally i can have sound sleep... so from tomo " MISSION INDIA"

A - Yea..good luck... i'll give u my new no. soon... 

s - yea as soon as u can... n dnt call from this no. ever now(giggled)

a - haha..i wont...chalo now u sleep good night... 

s- good night to me.. good noon to u...

aisha comes to dinning table

RD - oh my god... how sweet she was(sarcastically)

a - big b.. plz ha... it was ur fault too... u only provoked her...

p- she was not only sweet but spicy too...perfect combo... (dreamy face)

a - yea..she's sugary spicy... 

aisha hi fied with parth...

RD - she's only bitter... 

and the debate on sanyukta went on and on...

RD - wait... y d hell we r arguing for her.. she's good for nothing...

a - u only started first.. 

by saying this parth n aisha winked and hi 5d again...

rk interrupted to avoid further argument...

rk- ye sari baate chodo n show us the gifts.. m excited to see the gifts...

a - oh yes ma... chalo come in my room all of u...

p - bro ky hame iske gifts dekhne ka risk lena chaiye... (giggled)

this time rd n parth hi fied...

a -huh...ab to sirf gifts dikhaoungi..but dungi nai aap dono ko...

rk - ab chalo sab room me...

They went to her room... 

Edited by njal - 8 years ago
ArshaParsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey that was awesome waiting for next update

Update soon

Prishi
njal thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhzi

awesome loved it... 👏

THANK U FOR LOVING IT...😊
njal thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikrey

its awesome can i get pm for this please...👏 guess m the first to comment...

YEA I'LL PM U...
THANKU FOR LOVING IT..!!
njal thumbnail
Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Hey dear awesome start
Loved it a lot
Aisha and Sanyu friends
Seems interesting
Precape: RD to enter wow
 amazing dear