ArAkshi FF: Tere Ishq Mein part 6 Pg(22) updated!

Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devilicious thumbnail

*Index*

Chapter 1- PG 6

Edited by Devilicious - 9 years ago
Devilicious thumbnail

*PROLOGUE*

The Tick tick in pin drop silence of Wall clock as an iron hammer was falling on her head..

it was 3 am of the night...The world at this time of night was breathless and dipped in dark...she looked at the corridor...the corridor was deserted like the tunnel...she looked at sporadic burning tube lights..the light was repeated blinking...

Tumhari zindagi ka chiragh bhi maut ke toofan mein issi tarha tamtama raha hai...tumhari zindagi ki lo bhi be-reham hawaaon ki lipatt mein aa chuki hai...she thought of resentment...

Years before she read a sentence in a novel... " Mohabbat ek andha kuaan hai..aur iss mein girr jany wala kabhi bhi bahir nahi aa sakta"..

She had fallen into the blind well..now despite hitting the million feet, she was'nt able to get out...she emitted a deep breath from her lips...She get a move and then steps forward that Brutalized room from which she had turned frightened and came out of it's silence and semi-darkness...

When she came inside ..she saw a body bounded in white strips insensitive and motionless as if turned to stone. she cried hard but put her hand on her mouth so no one can hear her voice even the walls too...

she walk toward and sit on the chair kept beside the pillow of bed.she slowly hold that strong hand and caught in her hands..his hand was injured. Tip tip tip diamond fell from her eyes and locked into the SAP of his hands.." To tumhari mohabbat ne bhi mujhe iss andhe kuen mein dhakeel diya hai" she look at his closed eyes...

"magar mere ishq ne tumhein kahan pohncha diya"...a sob came from her mouth.." Kab kholo ge yeh aankhein?"...in a state of rapture she touched his closed eyelids with her fingers...' Kab toote gi tumhari yeh neend?" she wip the tears falling from her cheecks with her dupatta painlessly...

I love the darkness of the night..When dark,totally dark Stars like pearls on the edge of the sky shimmering transparently, uss waqt mujhe lagta hai ke tum apni inn do heery ( diamond) jaisi aankhon se mujhe dekh rahe ho... tumhare chehre per sab se ziyaada haseen cheez tumhari yeh aankhein hi to hain...inn aankon mein mera chehra kitna saaf nazar aata hai...Hai yah tha?..she trembled... "Nahii...tum mujhe itni badi saza nahi de sakte" She trembled at the thought of losing him.

"Kabhi aisa waqt bhi aayega jab tum mera naam le kar pukaaro gi...kabhi aisa waqt bhi aaye ga jab tumhari aankhein mujhe dekhne ko tarsein gi...magar phir mein tumhaare qareeb nahi hoon ga...Haan... jab tum mujhe paane ko aise hi bechain ho gi...jab tum mere liye yoon hi tadpo gi jaise mein tumhaare liye tadapta hoon...tab ehsaas hoga tum ko...ke dil lagi kya hoti hai?..tab tum meri deewangi ka matlab jaan pao gi...tum mujhe pehchaan jao gi..." A heavy voice Whisper in her ears...

"Nahi...nahi arjun...mein tum se bohat pyaar karti hoon..bohat pyaar karti hoon arjun...bohat pyaar..." she said in herself and Cried hardly...

------------------------------

Pheww...finally done!
Bohat mehnat karwayi hai iss prologue ne ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap : The story begins from two years ago..

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res/ unres

Wow... and thank God I didn't read your previous works... for the basic fact that I often get tendencies of sending the writers who dc their works into murder zones... ๐Ÿ˜†

Amazing work dear... the prologue itself is wow!

And being a blue blooded Arakshian I simply love this story... and yeah... the title is amazing!

Tere Ishq main = In your love... what all that might happen na?

And yeah... so this story would go in a clock work... excellent... 

Really to write a prologue like this ain't an easy job!

Phew the emotions were brilliant!

Looking forward to the next part... as in Chapter One!

Best Wishes,

Armagadon (hihi... I know it's not the spelling but I changed it to personalize it!)

P.S : Just one request.. pls increase the font na... meri aankhein thodi kharaab hai!
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
Devilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armagadon

res/ unres

Wow... and thank God I didn't read your previous works... for the basic fact that I often get tendencies of sending the writers who dc their works into murder zones... ๐Ÿ˜†

Amazing work dear... the prologue itself is wow!

And being a blue blooded Arakshian I simply love this story... and yeah... the title is amazing!

Tere Ishq main = In your love... what all that might happen na?

And yeah... so this story would go in a clock work... excellent... 

Looking forward to the next part... as in Chapter One!

Best Wishes,

Armagadon (hihi... I know it's not the spelling but I changed it to personalize it!)

P.S : Just one request.. pls increase the font na... meri aankhein thodi kharaab hai!

Thank u so much dear am glad that u liked it!๐Ÿ˜›
when i was searching for the title i just found the one Tere ishq mein in my mind and thought of finalizing this only...๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the best wished...โญ๏ธ
PS: I have increased the size of the font ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update.

Words are failing in my mind and heart.

First the name you choose it filled up my heart.

It's just min blowing with the whirlpool of emotions.

The blending of darkness and longing and anguish.

Then the Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to Arjun?

Why Sakshi is blaming herself for his state?

And what that message that whispers conveyed?

Con soonz...

Waiting eagerly to read next chapter...

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UnRes
aww wlcum back 2 Arjun
forum and u changed ur username 2 kuch logon ko pechanne mai mushkil ho ge shayad, n specially thanx 4 Arakshi story but plz continue ur old ones plz par ek request hai plz es ko other stories ki tarha discontinue nai karna plz
btw awesome prologue and interesting storyline plz continue soon eagerly waiting 4 next n thanx 4 pm

and beautiful banner just love it.
Edited by ...Maha-Srk... - 9 years ago
Devilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: EashaYousufzai

Amazing update.

Words are failing in my mind and heart.

First the name you choose it filled up my heart.

It's just min blowing with the whirlpool of emotions.

The blending of darkness and longing and anguish.

Then the Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to Arjun?

Why Sakshi is blaming herself for his state?

And what that message that whispers conveyed?

Con soonz...

Waiting eagerly to read next chapter...

Thanks dii
well...my hands just forced me to write this condition of arakshi and even me too dont know what is gonna happen next๐Ÿ˜†
Devilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

UnRes
aww wlcum back 2 Arjun
forum and u changed ur username 2 kuch logon ko pechanne mai mushkil ho ge shayad, n specially thanx 4 Arakshi story but plz continue ur old ones plz par ek request hai plz es ko other stories ki tarha discontinue nai karna plz
btw awesome prologue and interesting storyline plz continue soon eagerly waiting 4 next n thanx 4 pm

and beautiful banner just love it.

Thank u so much maha dear...
ya i changed my username as i was fed up of my old one๐Ÿ˜†
no need to say thanks am also a big arakshi fan. and sorry yaar itna time ni hota that i can continue my old stories๐Ÿ˜ญand i'll try not to discontinue this one as this concept is so near of my heart๐Ÿ˜ณ
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Devilicious

Thanks dii
well...my hands just forced me to write this condition of arakshi and even me too dont know what is gonna happen next๐Ÿ˜†

But it just enchanted me with it's magical words...๐Ÿ˜›