Qubool Hai

Asya SS "Be With Me" II epilogue pg 37 [19/09]

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
salam all...wow😲😃 a new thread of Be With Me, i am so happy, thank you all of you for supporting me in this story by hitting the like button and leaving back your lovely feedback , it means a lot😳

special thanks to my lovely friends affu,yashi, nino, gowtu, heena, jas, saima api, maggie, liyu, nidz... thank you so much 🤗

scroll down for the index and teaser😊

thanks 
aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Index  Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
hey all, scroll down for teaser

banner credit goes to my nino (Niya_789) thanks ðŸ¤—

Teaser

'zoya you love me right?' he asked making her face him and she nodded drinking up her tears 'then tell everyone that you love me, zoya don't sacrifice your life like this, yaseen is a nice person, he will understand ' 'no asad, no one will understand, they will blame abu, i won't be able to tolerate his insult, neither i can't let him suffer from any pain, any problem ' she said 'so you can move on zoya, forgetting me?' he asked while she remained silent 'fine zoya, this was the last time, i came to you, asking you to change your decision but not anymore, zoya whatever happened and whatever Mr.Rashid Ahmed khan did to you 5 years back, i didn't knew about it, then why am i suffering? then why are you punishing me for his deeds, you know what i think you never had loved me..because if you had did then you may had showed your loyalty towards me' 

zoya nodded a no 'please asad, don't blame my love for you, i really love you but i can't change the truth that tomorrow night is my nikah' 'you can't say no to nikah, you can move on without me, you can do anything zoya, you are a woman with a lot of abilities, you now how to kill your feelings but spare me, i don't have the stamina anymore, i can't punish me anymore, zoya today i promise you that this Asad Ahmed Khan will never ever come in front of you...bhula nahe sakta lakin tmhe bholne mai madad karunga..so that you can move on..without me..Allah-Hafiz zoya farouqi, today my chapter in your life is over...' he said stepping back 

ohkay, firstly i am giving you the teaser because update is'nt ready yet and i did'nt wanted to leave the first page empty, so i wrote the teaser, well it is not prove read so may be you guyz will find any change in the update, i am telling it now so that you all won't complain later..

thanks
aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Teaser is making me sad, however knowing you an asya lover satisfies me as I know you won't separate asya
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats
interesting but sad too
update soon
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
very nice teaser
excited for part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Teaser is soo emotional and sad...
U made me cry too 😭
Hope asya unite soon...
Nice teaser...
Update soon 🤗
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for new thread aroo 🥳
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ress
unres

emotional teaser Aroo😭
so Zoya is not listening still😡 dheeth hai woh
what will Asad do u made my thinking caps on😆

Congratulations 4 new thread🤗
yippee
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well Interesting Teaser&congratulations for a new thread

And Aroo when I read teaser only thing that came in my mind is: "bhula dena mujhe,hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina" 🤣 🤣 🤣 lol
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago