awww 😭
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by aseelashah

Wow congo for the new thread
Interesting teaser

Thanks for pm

Thank u aseelah 😊
salam all, here i am with part 15, sad one again (sigh) , well i hope i won't disappoint u guyz, and yeah don't forget to read the little note in the end ðŸ˜³

banner credit goes to my nino (Niya_789) thanks ðŸ¤—

PART 15

Nuzhat brought water for najma and nikhat forced her to have some while dilshaad and asad sat there helpless seeing there princess breaking with a heavy heart 'i never knew that Rashid bhaisaab can stoop so low, Ya Allah, how can someone give money more importance then his family' razia said in disbelief 'dilshaad you don't worry, that man never deserved you all..everything will be fine..i have full faith in asad' she said placing her hand on dilshaad's hand while she nodded shedding few tears of happiness 'i know razia bi, and i have full faith in asad too, he will make everything perfect..' 

'asad bhaijan, abu is calling you' said nuzhat, asad nodded and went to the living room with her 'ji uncle..?' 'asad, beta, ayaan just told me everything, and honestly i can't make myself to believe this, i had always seen rashid as if he cares for you three more than himself' 'we all too thought like that uncle, u know whenever he scold ami or blame her for his father's lose, i kept silent thinking that he is hurt, but i never knew that he is a heartless person, he don't want a family but only money...uncle can money have this much power that it can ruin families in a blink?' he asked, his voice held a lot of emotions, he still can't believe it...Gaffur pull him in a hug, patting his back lovingly 'i know beta that you are hurt with this revelation but you have to be strong for your ami and najma, they need you' 'i know uncle and don't worry i won't let anyone hurt them anymore' 'that's the spirit beta..and i am also here with you to support you in every way, personally and financially '

'nahe uncle, i don't want us to be a burden on you..it may take time but i will manage everything, at least i will not let ami or najma to feel bad..i am with them' asad said broking the hug 'no asad, you all aren't burden on us, in fact you are family ' ayaan placed his hand on asad's shoulder making asad face him 'you, najma and dilshaad aunty are living with us, and i don't want any argument in this..bus! end of discussion ' said ayaan with finality 'but ayaan, ami Idaah time has started, she can't live here' 'asad you don't worry about it beta..next week i am going to Dubai at a business trip and i was going to stay there for two months and now i will extend it to another month..Dilshaad bi can live here with ease..her Idaah won't be ruin..and we will try to manage in this one week' asad was in tears now 'thank you so much uncle, you have a heart of Gold..thanks a lot..' 'don't say thanks beta..i know you since 20 years, you are like my own son, like ayaan and najma is like nikhat, and i will be the happiest person if i got a chance to prove myself useful for you'

------

Zoya was sitting in the middle of the living room with two ladies sitting beside her applying hina on each hand of her's, zoya's eyes were fixed on the door only, it's been an hour since the function had start, she knew asad won't come but there was no one neither najma, nor nikhat, not even there mother's, she was hurt... While at the same time stood aliza a little far from zoya, continuously trying to call asad..but it was switched off..her face light up as she got a call from ayaan 

'hello ayaan where are you guyz?'

'actually aliza we aren't coming..there is a problem ' and with that he filled her up with everything that took place today excluding zoya-asad confrontation as he himself wasn't aware yet..aliza gasped listening to it and then assured ayaan that she will manage zoya..aliza went to zoya and giving a excuse about dilshaad is not well informed her that no one will come as nikhat and her ami will be with najma and dislhaad..and it was enough for zoya to know that the damage was done, something serious had happen 'what is your fiance's name beta...?' asked the lady from her right side, while zoya was so lost in her thoughts to listen her 'asad' she whisper as a sob escaped her lips 

------

'bhaijan zoya said all this to you?' 'yes najma, she told me everything, i thought that abu understands me and that's why i told him everything about my feelings for zoya to him the night before our results, but i never knew that he will ruin everything..zoya left all of us so that her abu don't have to live a life indebted by him..najma they both took decision about my life themselves, did i deserved it? asad asked and najma just hugged her bhaijan crying over everything..asad is always been her supporter, she remembered the time when rashid and her would sat in the lounge playing games and asad helping her out of nowhere, more tears made it's way..'asad, we will talk to zoya once again, will try to explain her..' ayaan said ayaan 'i will talk to her ayaan for the last time, i don't want to cry later that i did'nt tried one more time, and you all have to help me in this..' 'sure' the four said in union

------

Next day passed in a blur and now it was past 8, sangeet has already started and the house was filled with guest, each and everyone from yaseen's family were performing and zoya she just sat on her place with a smile plastered on her face while her heart was bleeding, her face light up as she saw ayaan, najma, nikhat and imran entering inside , she searched for asad as her heart felt him around, najma and nikhat came to zoya, the pain on najma's face didn't went unnoticed by zoya, and just to share a little of her pain she placed her hand on najmas and najma just returned a heartfelt smile, making zoya relaxed..the function went for a long time and finally guest started to leave, soon the house was empty, few of elders retired to there rooms while the rest stayed for a little long

'zoya we have a surprise for you' said nikhat grabbing everyone's attention 'oh wow, surprise for bhabhi, i too wanna see it' exclaimed sara 'we are sorry sara, we only have to take zoya with us, it's by we all four, we want her to come with us, you can see later..' 'oh..fine, take her, i will ask her to show me tomorrow...' 'zoya let's go' called out ayaan and she just looked at yaseen who nodded with a smile...

------

They all took zoya in the garden making sure no one will see them, they may had took her somewhere else, far from here but it wasn't a good act to take a bride out a night before wedding , and as her eyes fell on him, she went numb, he was looking horrible, those blood shot eyes, that pale face, zoya felt as if someone had stabbed directly in her heart, asad condition was something you can't explain, he had gone through so much, she didn't knew what to say, and that moment she forgot everything and her next action was unexpected by all, leaving the hold of nikhat's hand she ran to him and hugged him, crying over everything, that moment she felt that this time was something which will never return in her life, her hold on him tightened while he too bound his arms around her hiding himself in her embrace, trying to lessen the pain he was going through, that moments he felt that may be that all the barriers between are broken, that now she will listen to her heart 'i love you zoya..i love u a lot...' he said as tears made it's way 'i love you too asad, i love you too' she whisper 'zoya please be with me and i promise you to manage everything and everyone which will come in our way..i can'tlive without you' he pleaded  'asad please don't do this to yourself, please don't hurt yourself, i can't see you like this,i won't be able to live in peace if you will hurt yourself to this extent ' she cried as if there was no tomorrow 

'zoya you love me right?' he asked making her face him and she nodded drinking up her tears 'then tell everyone that you love me, zoya don't sacrifice your life like this, yaseen is a nice person, he will understand ' 'no asad, no one will understand, they will blame abu, i won't be able to tolerate his insult, neither i can't let him suffer from any pain, any problem ' she said 'so you can move on zoya, forgetting me?' he asked while she stood silent fine 'zoya, this was the last time, i came to you, asking you to change your decision but not anymore, zoya whatever happened and whatever Mr.Rashid Ahmed khan did to you 5 years back, i didn't knew about it, then why m i suffering, then why are you punishing me for his deeds, you know what i think you never had loved me..because if you had did then you may had showed your loyalty towards me'

zoya nodded a no 'please asad, don't blame my love for you, i really love you but i can't change the truth that tomorrow night is my nikah' 'you can't say no to nikah, you can move on without me, you can do anything zoya, you are a super woman but spare me, i don't have the stamina anymore, i can't punish me anymore, i thought to try one more, to try to tell you that we can't live without each other, but zoya you don't want this, zoya you accepts that you love me but you can't hurt your family then fine, zoya today i promise you that this Asad Ahmed Khan will never ever come in front of you...bhula nahe sakta lakin tmhe bholne mai madad karunga ..and with this you can move on..without me..Allah-Hafiz zoya farouqi, today my chapter in your life is over...'

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pahta
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

he said stepping back while more tears spilled out of her eyes, he moved back, she was holding his hand signaling him not to go, but he kept moving until his hand was out of her hold..

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

She stood there helpless as he turned and walked away, taking away her life, he said he will never come in front of her, she felt a pain which have the power to kill her...he was out of her sigh, she sat on her knees with a jerk having not a little stamina to tolerate this pain..

Najma and nikhat ran to hold her, ayaan and imran stood there witnessing this heart breaking scene and far away stood aliza shedding tears for the love birds..

Jitni thi khushiyaa
Sab kho chuki hai
Bas ek gham hai ki jaata nahi

She looked at najma helpless and placed her head on her shoulder sobbing while she just tried her best to console her 'i love him, i love him a lot..' she kept mumbling 

Samjha ke dekha behla ke dekha
Dil hai ki chain isko aata nahi aata nahi

Asad walked on the isolated road aimlessly, his last ray of hope is died now, nothing can bring them together...'zoya' he screamed her name as the pain inside was unbearable, he cried and cried until his friends, his family reach to him to take him with them..

Aansoon hai ke hai angarey
Aag hai kab aankhon se behna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Next day was the happiest day for the family but zoya, she was behaving like a robot, as if she don't have anything left in her to help her, to support her in bearing this pain..

Rut aa rahi hai Rut jaa rahi hai
Dard ka mausam badla nahi

He caressed the pictures while going through the album which he prepared during there university days..

Rang yeh gham ka itna hai gehra
Sadiyon main hoga halka nahi
Halka nahi
Kaun jaane kya hona hai
Hum ko hai ab kya kya sehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

Sara came with her nikah dress, praising it's beauty while she sat blank 'i want to see my bride in red on my wedding day' she remembered his words, he had once told her when they went to attend a wedding of there college fellow tagging zoya along with them.. She caressed at that beautiful dress with tears in her eyes..

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri ankhonmain rehna

Sara came to take her, she was ready wearing the nikah dress ready to embrace what life had store for her

He reached at her old home and sat on the stairs, he knew that this place can only gave him the feeling which he felt years back that she will come, later or sooner

'Zoya farouqi kya apko yaseen ilyas se nikah qubool hai?' asked the molvi sahab, zoya sat there with her eyes close remembering all her past memories with him, she clutched the edge of her chunri as she opened her mouth to let the storm engulf her in it 'Qubool...'

Kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna

--*__*--

ohkay...finish😳 how was it? do share your views please, and now i will tell you the news, actually when i was calculating about how much story is left, i was surprised to know that only two parts are left yes, and after this update only one update is left and may be if i will get any idea so i may extend it to another part...so guyz enjoy this 2nd last update of the story and let me know how was it 😎, don't forget to hit the like button, and do leave back your precious comments

Next update after 58+ likes😳

thanks
aroo😊
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
Mera Dil tut gaya ðŸ¥º
Main kya bolun ? ðŸ˜­
Rula diya😭
Edited by Niya_789 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

Aww my yashu cried 😭
tu ro mat sab thk hoga 😃 [>:D<[

Awww...yeah bt I know meri aroo mujhe rone nahi degi [;)
I know sab theek hoga .. 🤗