TB: Karan Godwani replaces Gautam Gulati in DABH as Vikram!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Telly Buzz

Karan Godwani replaces Gautam Gulati in Diya Aur Baati Hum as Vikram!

After Gautam Gulati will bid adieu to the show, Karan Godwani will play Vikram in Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum.

Monday, September 08, 2014 | 6:43:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   21 Comments  |  2768 Views

TellyBuzz was the first one to report that Gautam Gulati who portrays Vikram in Shashi Sumeet Mittal's much loved show Diya Aur Baati Hum will soon be quitting the show because of his new projects

Welcome Back Karan! I really don't know how you will look like a father on screen as you do not look like a father as you're very young! I LOVED you as NK in IPKKND & Also in your other shows but this one is really made me anxious for you. DABH is no doubt a no.1 show currently but the character you're playing is a side character and creatives don't give importance to side character in this show that is why you deserved much better! anyways, now when you have joined, we wish you all the best luck and hope to see your character of Vikram shaping well.
I also loved Karan as NK in IPKKND.  He was a breath of fresh air.  But Vikram's role is very different from NK's.  Also Karan looks very young and dashing to be a dad and family man.  But I will welcome him.  It is a different challenge for him, and let us see how he justifies it.
All the best Karan!
I'm gonna miss Gautam so much but  I love Karan thou. 
So many mixed feelings about this ðŸ˜•

I agree w/above, Karan usually plays the comic/young character to see him here would be a little odd, plus his accent idk if he can put up a strong, rajasthani accent 
Virkram is suppose to be the rough n tough brother
Will really miss Gautam alot .
Wow! Karan was on my fave show IPKKND and I adored him as NK! Now it will be interesting to see how he portrays the character of Vikram...
I saw the episode today and when I saw him, I was like... 'Is that Vikram? Oh my God!'
I will miss Gautum a lot, he was fantastic, but excited for Karan as well! <3