Balika Vadhu 8-9-14 written update - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by maria13

Thanks for update 
I liked the Jaitsar part   

well it was  not just DS and Nandu concerned for Gehna All family was even Makhan Kaka was , all jaitsar people were concerned for DS and Gehna 

BH people have enough servants in the house They can take care of kids Can't they ? Why all family need to be tied to  the house and should not go to work  ? You have kids in the house does not mean you cannot go anywhere Why Mannu will become in charge of the house when there are  loyal , honest servants in the house  ? and  they can also take  the kids  to Balwaadi which was only made for this purpose so working parents can have a safe place for their kids until they return from work  

@bold - really? Makhan kaka is regular, but he is seen only sometimes in BH. There are some people - who use to drive the jeep. But in haveli - no servant is seen working except occasionally Makhan kaka or on special occasions - when a lot of people come to decorate the haveli. Mannu in charge of young ones was to say what is going to happen if all the elders go out at the same time. Now a days - even Mannu is not shown going to balwadi and perhaps Abhimanyu was never sent there.  Creatives forgot balwadi after pasha track. 
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SPuja

@bold - really? Makhan kaka is regular, but he is seen only sometimes in BH. There are some people - who use to drive the jeep. But in haveli - no servant is seen working except occasionally Makhan kaka or on special occasions - when a lot of people come to decorate the haveli. Mannu in charge of young ones was to say what is going to happen if all the elders go out at the same time. Now a days - even Mannu is not shown going to balwadi and perhaps Abhimanyu was never sent there.  Creatives forgot balwadi after pasha track. 
😆i just cannot understand why they need to show  Makhan Kaka every day to show he works in BH ?😆 He is shown where he is needed This is not story of Makhan Kaka working in BH  ðŸ˜†Why they need to show servants every day doing their work They will definitely show them occasionally which is enough proof to tell us BH has so many servants?I don't understand whats confusion in this ?
Creatives have told us there is a balwaadi and Mannu used to go there even Abhi  Now do they need to show it everyday mannu going to Balwaadi or Abhi , Bharavi everyday going to Balwaadi ? sorry but i completely don't understand your criticism here?