Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone, was browsing and trying to figure out what's going on with Ravish's new show and finally found something about it, the article was posted on desirulez and I highlighted all the important parts containing info about Ravish and/when the show will air. Please be warn that im not sure how credible the source might be so please take it all in a grain of salt. Hope everyone is okay and just randomness on updates on my stories...will take a while as i currently studying for my upcoming exams so sorry on my end.😳
The article is posted below:

This is one biggg news... for it features some biggg names...in a biggg casting.
Yes, it is all biggg out here.

We are talking about 24 Frames' upcoming venture on Zee TV, tentatively titled Saat Vachan (seven vows).

Nice title, we say!!!

Moving on, the plot will paint the journey of seven women, who would support livelihood absolutely on their own. They would have no men to support their endeavour. Well, one can fathom that it will be a women-centric show.

Now let's talk about the cast.

The protagonist will be that of Dadi's character and the creatives are yet to find a face for it.

Next, there will be three daughter-in-laws. Characters of whom would be played by Samta Sagar (Choti Bahu), Sonali Sachdev (Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki) and Bhavana Balsaver (Gutur Gu).

The family will also consist of two daughters to be portrayed by Sadiya Siddiqui (last seen in Rangrasiya), and Resham Tipnis (Do Dil Ek Jaan).

Furthermore, as reported in the media, Ravish Desai and Mugdha Chapekar are the leads in the show.

Ravish would be the son of Sonali Sachdev's character and Mugdha will be his love interest.

And it doesn't end here. Aleeza Khan (Pyaar Ka Dard) has also been signed for the project and she will play sister to Sonali.

We spoke to her and she said: "I will be a MBA and the only working woman in the house. I will run a business with Ravish."

Said Sadiya: "I will aspire to become a successful classical dancer. And you know the fun part? In real life too I am a trained Kathak dancer. I would enjoy the role for sure."

Bhavana added: "I will be the youngest daughter-in-law and I am looking forward to my part. I will be a loud and boisterous character who will have a tendency to forget things. It will have a comic touch."

Next Resham shared: "I will be tomboyish. Would love to ride bikes and hate men. But my role will see a change as the plot would unfold."

Samta and Sonali remained unavailable.

Producer Bhairavi Raichura said that it's too early to comment anything at all.

The show is expected to hit screens in the month of October and, in most probability, will replace Qubool Hai. However we cannot confirm the development at the moment.

Keep reading this space for more exclusive updates.
This sounds almost confirmed to me, Najia. Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SwishCrawley

This sounds almost confirmed to me, Najia. Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
No problem dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, it does...the only thing is the series is not sounding so...interesting to me...might have to see how it goes before i pay attention to it...now just wondering which show they are going to axe for this show...
Thank God atleast he is a working man here...i hope they dont suspends the business when love story starts...seems like its confirmed now...TFS Dear
Thanks so much for sharing J!!πŸ˜ƒ
#excitedπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -treesa-

Thank God atleast he is a working man here...i hope they dont suspends the business when love story starts...seems like its confirmed now...TFS Dear
Bold
Exactly!!😳
Originally posted by -treesa-

Pffftt!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
You almost had me choke on what i was eating...for so long Ravish (in meri bhabhi) was out of work...poor guy...maybe he might finally have a steady job but of course will disappear in the backdrop and he will once again have to search to join the workforce
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Thanks so much for sharing J!!πŸ˜ƒ
#excitedπŸ˜‰

No problem at all dear...not so...waiting to see how things play out...whether there is chemistry, foremost chemistry, and the story will see if its good before i try but glad that you are excited dear.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by najialuv88

Pffftt!!!!🀣
You almost had me choke on what i was eating...for so long Ravish (in meri bhabhi) was out of work...poor guy...maybe he might finally have a steady job but of course will disappear in the backdrop and he will once again have to search to join the workforce
[/QUOTE
Well said both of u!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Job is a must this time!!🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by najialuv88

No problem at all dear...not so...waiting to see how things play out...whether there is chemistry, foremost chemistry, and the story will see if its good before i try but glad that you are excited dear.πŸ˜‰
Excited to see him back after a long time..whether i'll watch it or not is not decided yet!!πŸ˜†