Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†

Shraddha always fell in love with blokes in desperate need to start working. 
Nobody27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Excited to see him back after a long time..whether i'll watch it or not is not decided yet!!πŸ˜†

I will watch but not sure i will continue it or not...now i m completely addicted to pak shows i feel its more realistic than our lifelong eyelocks
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

LOL🀣🀣🀣
We can't pretend as if Shraddha would have never asked him why was he home 24/7 even on the weekdays.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
The female lead better drag him to work since they are partners in the business so he has no excuse in running away from work🀣🀣🀣

SwishCrawley thumbnail

Originally posted by: -treesa-

I will watch but not sure i will continue it or not...now i m completely addicted to pak shows i feel its more realistic than our lifelong eyelocks

EXACTLY! Her majesty Ekta is the reigning Queen, and the industry will continue to work according to her whims and fancies. 

Pakistani shows are too good to be true. πŸ‘
Nobody27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

If the female lead is working then no doubt he will work even on weekends

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwishCrawley

EXACTLY! Her majesty Ekta is the reigning Queen, and the industry will continue to work according to her whims and fancies. 

Pakistani shows are too good to be true. πŸ‘

Right..they are good with meaningful content!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwishCrawley

πŸ˜†

Shraddha always fell in love with blokes in desperate need to start working. 

yo...ye to maine socha hi nahi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
*Fall of bed*
LOL🀣🀣🀣
You remind me of an article about that...the endless eyelocks, the endless clumsy syndrome before marriage but fades away after marriage, the secret switch-o-roo of the bride or groom, the rain scenes (i love them but lets be honest that we aren't going to be gazing in someone's eyes in cold water while our clothes are soaked).

Pakistini series, feels more realistic and the problems are really realistic and simple at times that its relatable. Plus the slotted number of episodes helps drives the helmet in making a beginning, middle, and end and the end comes out beautifully unlike the continuous drag of the show characters, actors, and story that you wonder how and why u started watching it
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

i want him to work...bas!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

🀣
*Fall of bed*
LOL🀣🀣🀣
You remind me of an article about that...the endless eyelocks, the endless clumsy syndrome before marriage but fades away after marriage, the secret switch-o-roo of the bride or groom, the rain scenes (i love them but lets be honest that we aren't going to be gazing in someone's eyes in cold water while our clothes are soaked).

Pakistini series, feels more realistic and the problems are really realistic and simple at times that its relatable. Plus the slotted number of episodes helps drives the helmet in making a beginning, middle, and end and the end comes out beautifully unlike the continuous drag of the show characters, actors, and story that you wonder how and why u started watching it

Bold
The main reason for watching  paki shows!!πŸ‘πŸΌ