Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

LOL
Everyone will be applauding and ogling the couple while i will be applauding the fact that Kunal makes good use of his job and actually work...it would be funny if they make him a workaholic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by najialuv88

Funny..but y?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
*Fall of bed*
LOL๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
You remind me of an article about that...the endless eyelocks, the endless clumsy syndrome before marriage but fades away after marriage, the secret switch-o-roo of the bride or groom, the rain scenes (i love them but lets be honest that we aren't going to be gazing in someone's eyes in cold water while our clothes are soaked).

Pakistini series, feels more realistic and the problems are really realistic and simple at times that its relatable. Plus the slotted number of episodes helps drives the helmet in making a beginning, middle, and end and the end comes out beautifully unlike the continuous drag of the show characters, actors, and story that you wonder how and why u started watching it

Agree even if the couple are in a beach wearing a bikini indian leads only pamper their eyes only you know thats what we call decency

Funny..but y?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

More so if they make him a workaholic, he might be one of those angry-young man type characters and its funny imagining him "trying to be mad" its not registering๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I think this kunal image on ravish is making thats more than funny for me...cant imgine him do anything other than wooing his loveinterest

More so if they make him a workaholic, he might be one of those angry-young man type characters and its funny imagining him "trying to be mad" its not registering๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Haha..yeah!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
U hv a point!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -treesa-

I;m sure he;ll do justice to any type of character!!โญ๏ธ

I;m sure he;ll do justice to any type of character!!โญ๏ธ

Thats all Rose he is a brilliant actor...i m sure he will create another magic๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by -treesa-

Thats all Rose he is a brilliant actor...i m sure he will create another magic๐Ÿ‘
Waiting for the magic!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hey Guys, Sorry For Tapaking Like This, Could Not Stop Myself From Clearing One Thing ๐Ÿ˜†

The Female Lead Arushi Is NOT The Business Partner Of Ravish aka Vihaan, Its His Maasi Who Is The Only Working Women In His Ladies Special Family ๐Ÿ˜‰

The Role Of Vihaan's Maasi Will Be Playing By Aleeza Khan, She Confirmed It To SaatVachanOfficial & Her Fans On Twitter.

Thanks.