Sanaya's new show dis thread! #2 Plz Read note pg 121

Posted: 9 years ago
ALL ARTICLES WILL BE SHARED UNDER THE NEXT SET OF POSTS THAT ARE ON THE FIRST PAGE. SO ANYTIME U VISIT YOU CAN CHECK THEM TO SEE IF A NEW ARTICLE HAS BEEN RELEASED 😳

The media circus kick started even earlier this time around! Helped by Sanaya herself with that audition video no less! 😆

And also I am very very busy some days and don't get to stalk all over RR forum as I used to... soo... i miss stuff.. 🤔 and I am sure its same for many others too., so if we had one single place we could put all of this together and discuss it would be awesome.. cz whenever I come back - even if its 100 pages later (i don't think it will be that long before i land back. but just saying! :P) i will know all those pages are in this thread and i can poke my nose around and read all the fun n exciting discussions!!⭐️

So what say - can we all start chatting about the new audition video, the latest speculation articles etc etc here ?😳

pretty pls! 🤗

Sanaya has got to be the ONLY actress to have a 2nd discussion thread also opened on her next show before her current show has even ended!! 🤣

Link to thread one -
Sanaya's new show discusion thread!

Another love note added from me!!🤗

@my friends who are Sanayaholics - Let's try to see this one without a mod note ok? We will be the bigger persons and try to be polite 🤗

And this is for stalkers - i wanted to quote this earlier too.. but will do it for now here 😆

Originally posted by shona_arhilover

Yes, this is  Sanaya's next project discussion thread... and we dont want anyone here to give us a reality check... we dont want anyone here to criticize her ... we dont want anyone here to bash her ... we have the right to discuss new articles here and also actors associated with that article ... 

I believe all shows has its separate forum and they can make their fav's thread there and have a blast there .. and we should also be allowed to have one... NOONE should be allowed here to show us reality ... and if there is one , I hope DTs will take strict actions against them!

All I want that people who dont like Sanaya but still cant keep them away from a thread made for her and pop up to give this delusional fandom a reality check, should be given one reality check too .. I hope I am not asking for much 

So ok I did the responsible thing as a TM angel& the irresponsible thing as an individual  member😈 both on this lol..  so both parties now behave!! 😆

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Link to her audition videos - guys I am not uploading on YT cz they will simply again delete this. So this link to FB is for a public video.. u can watch it there 😃

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1531275700442883

Snaps from the  audition 😳

v
TADAA the first article on the queen of tellywood 2 weeks before her show is even ending the news of the new projects start trickling in!! 😆

Buzz: Saurabh Tewari Films have three shows in the making; Mohit and Sanaya approached to pair up again..

05 Sep 2014 07:24 PM | SrividyaRajesh

Saurabh Tewari Films might be wrapping up duties for their ongoing show on Colors, Rangrasiya, but news coming in is that they have three new shows in planning, for which auditions are going on in full-scale.

As per a reliable source, Saurabh Tewari is presently working on a show each for Sony Entertainment Television, Star Plus and Zee & (and).

Recently, the team organized an extensive audition schedule in Chandigarh and Delhi for all the three shows. The team is looking for a right mix of fresh and experienced faces for the new shows.

A well-placed source confides in us, "The show for Star Plus will be a mature love story, based on relationships set up in Chandigarh. The Sony show will be based on a modern day Gujarati community. The show will be based on a popular novel."

The buzz doing rounds in the industry is that the maker is looking to cast the very popular offscreen and onscreen pair of Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani for their show on Star Plus. Also, Shaheer Sheikh, who has recently completed duties for the popular show Mahabharat has been considered for the other lead on the show. Having said this, it is as well heard that Mohit also fits into the lead's character in their Sony TV show.

The source further adds, "All the three shows are in the nascent stage. The casting process is in full swing, and there is a long way to go before the leads get locked."

We tried calling Mohit and Sanaya, but could not get through to them.

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Saurabh Tewari were futile.

Let's see if Mohit and Sanaya do pair up for this one...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112903846

This 3rd article is from DC (Deccan Chronicle)! So very very reliable source as its a major newspaper.

I know i know you said not to comment but sorry 😛

Shaheer Sheikh clarifies the rumour of Saurabh Tewari's next and Bigg Boss!

Shaheer Sheikh has really become the favorite of the audience with his extra ordinary stint in Star PlusMahabharat as Arjun. Shaheer proved his versatility as an actor with Navya and later withMahabharat.

As per some media reports, Shaheer was approached for Saurabh Tewari's upcoming show.

When we got in touch with Shaheer to know his side of the story, he says, "Yes, I was approached for the show but things did not work out. The makers of the show wanted to start shooting for the show in November, but that time around I won't be in India. Also, I would not take up a daily soap any sooner as I want a break from the same."

Well, this was about the show. There were also reports regarding Shaheer Sheikh being approached for the most controversial Colors' show Bigg Boss and that if he does the show, he will be offered a show on the channel post Bigg Boss 8.

Shaheer clarifies, "Yes, I was approached for the next installment of Bigg Boss but I have declined the show. Also, there has not been anything regarding the channel offering me a show if I do Bigg Boss 8. But yes, the channel had offered me a few reality shows which I would not like to name."

Bigg Boss 8 will see Shveta SalveKarishma TannaGautam GulatiSonali RautUpen Patel and VJ Bani among others.

Keep reading this space for more updates on your favorite show

"Mohit and I are not doing a show together" - Sanaya Irani

There have been media reports of Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani coming together for Saurabh Tewari's next. To get a confirmation regarding this news that is abuzz for some time now, we got in touch with Sanaya itself to know the exact details.

Excerpts from the candid conversation:

There have been news about Mohit and you coming together for Saurabh Tewari's next. What do you have to say about it?

I really want to know who gave this news (laughs). As much as I love Saurabh, he will be like I do not want to work with her again. But on a serious note, these are just baseless rumors and very much untrue. We have not been approached to do a show together. Nothing like that happened what is written in the news.

So since the news is untrue, would you ever like to do a show with Mohit?

I would love to do a show with Mohit. But more than anything, I just want both of us doing shows be it together or separately. I just want both of us to be happy in our work space.

Well, this is what Sanaya has to say about the news that erupted a few days back. But besides this, she also left a clue for us that the viewers will soon get to see her real life boyfriend on screen soon.

Rangrasiya airing on Colors shot its last yesterday and post the shoot the makers of the show had organized a DJ party where she went on to say on record to one of the production house guy,"Mera make up room mere boyfriend ko de dena."

Well, Sanaya must say, a lot of clarification from your side.

With this it is confirmed that Mohit has been approached for Saurabh Tewari's show and he might soon be seen with a new show on our small screens.

Keep reading this space for more updates on your favorite shows.

Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
I really hope she takes a nice break and returns with a bang!
Its  not related to Sanaya directly ... but it is indirectly ...

Shaheer Sheikh clarifies the rumour of Saurabh Tewari's next and Bigg Boss!

Shaheer Sheikh has really become the favorite of the audience with his extra ordinary stint in Star PlusMahabharat as Arjun. Shaheer proved his versatility as an actor with Navya and later withMahabharat.

As per some media reports, Shaheer was approached for Saurabh Tewari's upcoming show.

When we got in touch with Shaheer to know his side of the story, he says, "Yes, I was approached for the show but things did not work out. The makers of the show wanted to start shooting for the show in November, but that time around I won't be in India. Also, I would not take up a daily soap any sooner as I want a break from the same."

Well, this was about the show. There were also reports regarding Shaheer Sheikh being approached for the most controversial Colors' show Bigg Boss and that if he does the show, he will be offered a show on the channel post Bigg Boss 8.

Shaheer clarifies, "Yes, I was approached for the next installment of Bigg Boss but I have declined the show. Also, there has not been anything regarding the channel offering me a show if I do Bigg Boss 8. But yes, the channel had offered me a few reality shows which I would not like to name."

Bigg Boss 8 will see Shveta SalveKarishma TannaGautam GulatiSonali RautUpen Patel and VJ Bani among others.

Keep reading this space for more updates on your favorite show

Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
So it was not rumors that ST had approached   Shaheer..

PS: I am not going to discuss on previous thread , sunara... we have sanaya and member bashing post still there, whereas our comments are deleted 
The new thread will focus on Sanaya Irani ONLY - and information related to her probable up coming shows.

In case a member brings in other actors or actresses, ensure that its done in for the purpose of casting only and NO comparisons or evaluation of their looks, acting skills, professionalism etc.

This will lead to increase in WLs as most members start mocking and demeaning the actors/actresses and this will NOT be tolerated on the forum".
 SPAMMING posts will be deleted. Moderation issues only through pm

Edited by realitybites - 9 years ago
Come back soon... with a bang Sanaya