Sanaya's new show dis thread! #2 Plz Read note pg 121 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Yaay new thread.
Sanaya come back soon dear
God bless
Cant wait to read more news about your new show. 😊
Ok so I went through the TB article where it's mentioned that Pyar ka dard show of SP is bringing back Pankhudi to grab some TRP as their last twist and it's under channel's scanner -- this was the slot Vimal was talking about in the previous thread IF Sanaya is back to SP !!

I hope she comes back on Star Plus or even LifeOK ... there are some good shows on LifeOK these days, better than the ones on SP, more experimental, and with lesser pressure on TRPs. 

Keeping fingers and toes firmly crossed ... I want some speculative articles to start trickling in ... then imagination can run wild. ðŸ˜†
Edited by DiyaS - 9 years ago
Ohh yes congratulations for the new thead 😆
at last new thread mein agaye
Originally posted by Preggy

I want sanaya to do a grey role
I asked u how u were in the previous thread. U did not respond😭
Plus I made some collages on Paro. Please go comment. Mehnat se banaya

I dont mind any role cos she will rock it I am sure.
Originally posted by SPraba

</div>
<div>
I asked u how u were in the previous thread. U did not respond😭
Plus I made some collages on Paro. Please go comment. Mehnat se banaya

I dont mind any role cos she will rock it I am sure.

Sorry di I didn't see 🤗
Link to the collages?
Guys MODS responded back to me saying that members have to read the note made by MODS on Page 2 and strictly adhered to.

Guys I know we tend to get instigated and frustrated when we get unwanted visitors disrupting our flow of conversation but let us refrain from quoting them or responding back. . Cos we are in our forum discussing about an artist we love to bits. We are not jumping from one forum to another. So if any post comes provoking us let us just hit the REPORT button and proceed.

This thread and forum is going to be the safe haven for me till sanz new show comes. So can we just be patient and relish and cherish the fact that darling sanz is gonna come back soon.

OMG. Did i sound too preachy😆. Sorry yaars if I offended anyone by this post. Just wanted to share this with u guys. At least for our sake, our sanity and for the love of Sanaya let us be patient. 🤗

Edited by SPraba - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SanzBarbie

Ok so I went through the TB article where it's mentioned that Pyar ka dard show of SP is bringing back Pankhudi to grab some TRP as their last twist and it's under channel's scanner -- this was the slot Vimal was talking about in the previous thread IF Sanaya is back to SP !!

thanks for sharing ... and I think SC is also under scanner and ipk-2 is also getting low trps... so this two shows can also go off air if they dont get good trps as per SP's standards..