Sanaya's new show dis thread! #2 Plz Read note pg 121 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shona_arhilover

ipk-2 is at 6?? well thats news for meπŸ˜†  SC i know is at 7:30 ... but i think veera and pyaar ka dard are in same bracket ... but ya pyaar ka dard is older than veera... so they might choose veera over pyaar ka dard ...  

others are dropping tooπŸ˜‰  ... so lets see...

6 or 6.30 ... don't know which ... I don't watch it  either πŸ˜†  

some of the shows are dropping ... next few months might change the picture.

Maybe we should check out other channels also ... Zee is suddenly doing very well. 
Originally posted by shona_arhilover

ipk-2 is at 6?? well thats news for meπŸ˜†  SC i know is at 7:30 ... but i think veera and pyaar ka dard are in same bracket ... but ya pyaar ka dard is older than veera... so they might choose veera over pyaar ka dard ...  

others are dropping tooπŸ˜‰  ... so lets see...

we are not even sure that ST show of sanaya will come on SPπŸ˜‰
which channel will get the third show of ST?πŸ˜•
congratulations for the new thread 😊
Originally posted by tellylover202

we are not even sure that ST show of sanaya will come on SPπŸ˜‰
which channel will get the third show of ST?πŸ˜•

His shows are going to be on Star Plus, Zee and Sony
nobody was in the previous thread...kisi ne meko notice nahi kiyaπŸ˜”
posting ebp in new thread...😳

i want Sanaya's new show on Star plus during
prime time.
i want a good production house, handsome n
awsome actor as male lead .dont want any of
her previous production house or male leads for
new show.
no story based on any movie or book plzzz. i
want the story to be a good n decent one on
modern backdrop.
if only i could get all these...

they wont end veera or YRKKLH...among SC, EBP n PKD...big chance PKD ll end...
in case its a ST show Sanaya ll b doin next then it better b on SP...if not,then Zee...
Yaaay!! New thread! I hope Sanaya takes a break and then comes back with a kickass role.
Praba-  hi five! I wish for that too. Guys let's just ignore negativity and if they do post something, just report, DONOT respond. And then, let it go. And continue discussing fun stuff. 
As for her next role, whatever it is, whether traditional or modern, I hope it''s a mature role, of a grown woman. I know she looks young, but I'd like to see her as a woman in her late 20s, someone with a career. At the end of the day, we all know that she'll rock any role that's offered to her. Here's wishing the best for her.
I do wish someone casts her and Ashish again. They were perfect. And too short-lived. 
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

I watched the audition video again..this time I don't think she acted like khushi..yeah the hand movements were similar but that was it imo.The expressions weren't

aha! i wondered if i was the only one who felt this..

She acted different from Khushi in her expressions.. you know for all Khushi's pagalpan she was grounded and not an air head.. this one seemed one!! πŸ˜†

And btw - that hand movements when worshiping? That is not really a Khushi trait, its a Sanaya trait..
There is one scene in MJHT when Gunjan is on the bed in her silk pajamas and she ends up doing that.. only the speed of the movement was different.. she does that up down worship pose there too...
so...
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

aha! i wondered if i was the only one who felt this..

She acted different from Khushi in her expressions.. you know for all Khushi's pagalpan she was grounded and not an air head.. this one seemed one!! πŸ˜†

especially her accent ,... i dont know how she does that ... the accent she took as Lucknowi girl can put some lucknowi to shame ... I always loved the sweet , respectful accent of Khushi ... I have my cousins at my native place ... who have the exact same accent as Khushi ... and I love how sweet this accent seems to our ears... just like Khushi's ..
Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago